• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Electric (Sept. 13-20)

Who are your favorites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Pikachu. After playing Gold, where my Pikachu beat the crap outta those Champion's Dragonites, I kind of became emotionally attached to it. So, whichever game I play, the first 'mon I catch is a Pikachu, be it by cheat or anything else, I don't care.
So, yeah. Pikachu is my favourite electric type, and naturally, its line is the one I love the most.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
Props to the people who voted Stunfisk.

I really like the Magnemite line, because it stuck on me. I used a Magnemite in my first White 2 playthrough. It evolved and became one of my best members. I was like 9 or 10 back then. The memories. (I can have memories of events that happened like 5 years ago, don't tear me apart okay)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I voted:
Magnemite family
Voltorb family
Elekid family
Zapdos
All Gen II Electric-types (except Pichu)
Electrike family
Shinx family
Rotom
Blitzle family
Joltik family
Galvantula family
Tynamo family
Helioptile family

Out of them, I love the Shinx and Tynamo families best.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
I voted for:
1: Electrode
2: Zapdos
3: Lanturn
4: Minun
5: Elektross
6: Stunfisk

I would say my favorite Electric Pokemon is a tie between Electrode and Elektross.

Electrode has always been the original Turn 1 T-Wave, and he gets a lot of respect from me because of that. I've also always loved when you can mistake them for items in the various games.

Elektross has no weaknesses. Awesome. Plus I also like its eel design, I actually really like eel/serpent designs in pokemon. It also has a really great move pool.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Here are my votes!

Magnemite family - I used to be indifferent to the Magnemite family as the idea of magnets being Pokemon seemed quite boring to me but I loved using Magnezone in Pokemon B/W. Plus Magnemite and Magneton have neat designs, even if Magneton is just three Magnemites fused together.

Jolteon - I LOVE JOLTEON. It's definitely my favourite electric-type pokemon! I've always loved its design and I'm a huge fan of how it's speedy and has high special attack. I've never been very into using slow or defensive pokemon so Jolteon was a really great electric type to use for me.

Mareep family - Mareep is the most fluffy and adorable pokemon in existence. Ampharos has always been my go to electric type when I play HG/SS so I'm a huge fan of it as well. Plus I want to take the Ampharos at the Lighthouse for myself since it's so cute, aaa.

Shinx family - I loved using Luxray as a kid! It was one of the first pokemon I ever owned and I trained it as much as I could. Definitely one of my favourite Pokemon - it has such a cool design and it's a lion, out of all animals.

Rotom - It's a cool concept for a Pokemon! Plus who doesn't want a pokemon that can turn itself into a fan, washing machine, microwave, lawn mower and an electric socket? Talk about having multiple talents. I remember thinking Rotom was a legendary the first time I played Platinum so I was ecstatic when I caught one. I still think it's one of the most interesting Pokemon out there.

Stunfisk - OK, Stunfisk might actually be my second favourite electric type. It's a sea pancake, who doesn't love that!? It's the most lovable Pokemon out there. I always feel so bad when people don't like Stunfisk but I think it's great. I believe in Stunfisk.

I think I voted for way too many but those are some of my favourite electric types. Electric is one of my favourite types so I had a hard time picking between all of them!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
The Shinx line, hands down. One of my very first Pokemon, I love it to pieces. Just a shame it never gets a Dark type addition.

Years
Thank you to everyone who voted in the Electric-type poll this week!

In what can only be considered an upset, the winners of this year's Electric-type poll were Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray! Having won all 3 previous polls, Ampharos and family finished a distant third, behind both the eventual winners, and the ever popular Pikachu clan. Best of luck to Luxray in the final this November!

Last edited:
Back