• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Who wants to fight with me?The rules are:no uber,single fight with lv 100 pokemon.Answer me now and we will organize in few minutes. My name in the game is Kyle and my friend code is 2579 0564 5393

This is a league that isn't opened yet, not a thread to challenge random people.

BTW FD, I noticed an error in my gym description, my special rule should just be that my team my differ from time to time, not one member. It could be two or three.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2012
Name In-Game: Chris
Type of Gym: Poison
FC: 2793-7390-7629
Special Rules (Optional): Item Clause
Prize: Shiny Grimer
Magikarp PWNS!

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
Years
I was just thinking. Can I change my type to Flying? And Dark type will be open? Please, I really like Flying type, and I didn't realize it was open too. I already have a good team ready for Flying.

Name In-Game: Rohan
Type of Gym: Flying
FC: 0903 8619 6511
Special Rules (Optional): My team can vary over time. Item Clause is OFF.
Prize: Shiny UT Impish Gligar or Shiny UT Adamant Pidgey
By the way, Magikarp PWNS!

Thanks in advance. I'm sorry for the change. I just like Flying types. I'll PM you the team I've got prepared.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
I have a question out of curiosity for the leaders giving away the shinies; how exactly are you going to get a bucket load to give away or are ye planning on giving out hacked Pokemon to people??? Just wondering because it has been puzzling.

P.S. Howdy Chris.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2012
Why hello there James.

I was thinking of offering the shiny as the first one (to kick things off and what not) and then breed the best poison type, and see if there are any good breed moves for it. Or maybe even an option between different prizes.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
yeah. You can clone using the GTS or Action Replay. I use the latter because it's easier to clone using AR.

And I'd be happy to clone you multiple grimer, AshWind150.

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
Years
I noticed. The Special Rules you put up for my gym in the first post is wrong. It's supposed to say that my whole team can change from time to time, of course, it will still have the 4 Flying types, and 2 others, or something similar. And Item Clause is OFF.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Changed my mind :P

Type of Gym: Steel
FC: 0817-9923-2269
Special Rules (Optional): No more than two pokemon may share a type
"No more than two pokemon on a team may share a type.

You may have Scizor (Bug/Steel) and Yanmega (Bug/Flying) but not Scizor (Bug/Steel), Yanmega (Bug/Flying) and Staraptor (Normal/Flying).

Additionally, you may have two pokemon that have identical dual types; ie. Metagross and Bronzong (Steel/Psychic) on the same team."

Prize: any egg move'd pokemon or something from my trading thread (but you have to post in it to remind me)​

i love garchomp

H&S league ground gym
Years
i would to be the ground gym leader if its open

(Name In-Game:
Type of Gym:
FC:
Special Rules (Optional):
Prize:)
ash
ground
3867-5478-6565
no ubers, if you beat me with only 3 or less prize lv 100 ,over 3, lv 49
prize:a garchomp ready to battle lv 49 or 100
(p.s yes! i got my legendary dogs wi-fi)
And PM me with your Team.

The remaining gym types are: Bug, Electric, Fighting, Dark, Ghost, Ground, Ice, Steel

[/QUOTE]

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Water Dragon: The Gyms are currently closed until all gym positions are taken.

Both i love garchomp and RAcast blaster are approved!

And btw, i love garchomp: Ubers Clause is already in effect for all gyms unless stated otherwise.

Greene1516

Years
Finally, we're almost there. If I may pitch in and say, when deciding elites they should really have to try out and actually battle to make sure they are good 'cause they really have to be the cream of the crop.

Greene1516

Years
ahh ok, what gyms are left?

They are listed in one of the above threads, however, I wouldn't advise you sign up for gym leader when you haven't played a Wi-Fi match ever; it's going to be tough takingon all comers. The last few gyms should get taken soon I think and challenges will be open.

BTW, Frozen Darkness, my special on the OP has a typo, it shouldn't say one member of my team, it should just say my team may change.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
If anybody needs test battles for their teams, lemme know, mine's tested and ready, so I'm good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back