• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The police were following standard operating procedures when chasing down someone who is fleeing from police. Tasers are considered non-lethal force, but electricity is always dangerous to life, even at what are considered non-lethal levels. He was running from officers.

I seem to recall a police officer getting his taser and gun mixed up, obviously resulting in killing someone. The police then went on to sue the taser company arguing that a competent officer shouldn't be able to get them mixed up.

They make for some bemusing reading.

I honestly have no recollection of such an incident.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sometimes fanart scares me.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Tokyo Tribe 2.....I think i've just finished one of the strangest shows ever. So many moments I wish I could bleach from my mind but in the end it was really good. Anime gore has never bothered me but there was one moment in it that was quite horrid, I mean I've always thought Japan censored stuff like it.

Years

In the land down under, where Hikari is from... they are celebrating a huge milestone in Australian television today.

Yes, they are celebrating 80 years of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation... and geez, they evolved dramatically over the years since going to air for the first time on July 1st, 1932.

Hikari sure loves those big moments in Australian history.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years

HUGE PICTURE BRB ATTEMPTING TO REGAIN SIGHT IN MY EYES

incidentally, what is that? I can see it's from Anime Expo '12, but whose signature is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back