• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Well this is becoming one monstrosity

zvd1km.png

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Absol horns and yellow Latios arms!

iaza12669764896200.png

I do believe that if someone changes the back legs, we can move on to another round.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Added Spiritombs body under the neck.. and i also moved the tail to accommodate for it.

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Fixed the flaming leaf and added a Victini eye.

iaza12669729273600.png

(Pokemoner2500, you have talent but you need to be aware of the size of the white background you provided yourself with and utilize it accordingly.)

Last edited:

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I believe it's done. NEXT
133.png

(Dragonfly_Dust, thanks for the feedback. I'm very new at spriting but I find it fun so I've been trying to do it and I think I've been doing okay.)

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Done already? Really? I was hoping to do more...oh well!

Torchic head and colors!

iaza12669795722600.png

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
This seems fun, I'll join!

2euuaeu.png

-Removed tail

-Added Masquerain wings

-Played with coloring to match the wings.

Years
Hey everyone new rule is added:

Don't submit an already edited pokemon sprite to start a new round.

Considering that the outcome can vary and can contain thousands of combos, I think after a good amount of time (let's say after a page or 2?) a Pokemon can be repeated as a base.

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
^This rule is not talking about repeating pokemon species. It pertains to submitting a fan edited pokemon as a base to START for a new round. (Ex: recolored/patterned, fusions, fakemon, etc.) Doesn't seem right for a game all about group contributions to begin with anything other than an official sprite.

Back