• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
First time i see Cirno posting here. Do mods already know who is getting promoted?

Years
Yeah, promotions on PC are always really exciting~
And no problem Dipu! \o/ also pfft am not

First time i see Cirno posting here. Do mods already know who is getting promoted?

Mods usually don't, no. Promotions are decided by higher staff (super moderators and above). :3 But yeah I don't post in the DCC much.. need to change that!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sometimes if you're watching closely you can tell though. This one I def couldn't because I wasn't prepared for a new CCP mod, but Nica has a knack for these things.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I guess I just didn't see it because I know Andy used to whine all the time about very little modwork so I didn't think it had changed, haha.

Years
That's for sure. It draws all of PC's attention to this portion of the community because of Celebrations. And we just get caught up in it all lol.

Tbh I was expecting Dipu to get modded, because I like testing mod colors on members I see heavily posting in certain sections. Although I was a bit surprised because at first I thought Video Games finally got a new mod (that section has been modless for almost a year lol) but at least he got his fave section in here of course.

But yes, new staff promotions always draw attention over here because of the obligatory celebration thread.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It didn't seem like much work before the whole shift. Afterwards, I guess the DCC made things more iffy? Not sure. Sure as hell am not complaining though haha.

And I guess they did TF. Ya'll should be happy I stayed up. >>

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm sure in due time it'll get one. =P

Iirc, Fabio had the section before being promoted, and I think he still technically runs the place till a suitor comes along.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
modless sections make me sad ;;

oh man speaking of skype... i have no clue who half of my contacts are since it merged with MSN ages ago :|

Honest

Hi!
Years
btw accept my friend request on skype~

Saw the VM, I'm not responding to any till later today.

I will, but I'm letting you know right now, I never use Skype. :I Like actually, the conversation about me being modded was the first time I logged into Skype in well over... 2 year?

Years
I'm still wondering if VG will ever even get a mod. It's been lonely for so long :c

Yeah I'm hoping the next mod promotion will be for that section because ever since Fabio got smodded that section has gotten a little dead lol. I'm even having trouble thinking who would be the best new mod for that section.

But I always love to glomp the profile of new mods hahaha, I noticed Dipu's bold blue name only when I checked my profile because he apparently got promoted while I was grocery shopping. Yeah I'm always late to promotions lol.

Years
Speaking of modless sections, Pokemon Anime now fits this given Kenshin stepped down a few months back.

And I'm already guessing the possible new mod for that section... someone who loves Cilan.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll try TF!

And hstaff just announced that the next mod for Video Games will be decided Hunger Games style. Prepare for the reaping!

Honest

Hi!
Years
You do that! Meanwhile, almost dead battery = me finally going to bed. At 1:20 in the morning.

Goodnight DCC! Be good <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hika said:
Speaking of modless sections, Pokemon Anime now fits this given Kenshin stepped down a few months back.

Oh PA can handle itself without a mod. ...as long as Leafy and Cat Dog keep getting my reports. ♥ It'll def need somebody responsible in charge as soon as people start posting in there more though. Which is happening already and it makes me happyyy ♥

Goodnight Dipu! Glad you stayed up~

Years
I'll try TF!

And hstaff just announced that the next mod for Video Games will be decided Hunger Games style. Prepare for the reaping!

Now that's going to be interesting, I'm already predicting the next Pokemon Anime mod lol.

I bet that if a hstaff member was trying to mod me, they'd probably distract me with an Oshawott and then turn me bold blue while I was glomping at the pic lol. I remember Cid told people on the Showdown server that his modding was through a message Blade sent him on the server telling him to check PC and it wasn't until Fabio VM'ed him that he found out he got modded in NU/W.

I mean, that's odd he didn't get a PM with a mod request in it.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well, let me start Minecraft and I'll craft some arrows and a bow.

Edit:

[11:16:40 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: LOLOL
[11:16:48 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: You know what would be the worst thing ever?
[11:16:59 PM] Team Fail: hm?
[11:17:26 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: To be modded on PC on the night of an exam, and have to force yourself to sleep and pass on reading ****ING EVERYTHING EVER POSTED ANYWHERE ON PC
[11:17:33 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: OR have to stay up and fail
[11:17:36 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: what a decision
[11:17:38 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: D:
[11:17:47 PM] Team Fail: LOL THAT WOULD SUCK
[11:17:49 PM] Team Fail: SO MUCH
[11:17:52 PM] PEDRO12 Skype: IKR D: D:

Well it's true ok. And damn, promotions blow up in the DCC huh? Congrats Dipu! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back