• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Well, sure hey as long as you love Dragon pokemon your in lukeh! But an all dragon team is pretty kool =) I will update my members list on the SECOND PAGE.

I noticed that everyone hasn't been posting that often so I am starting a newTOPIC: Why do you think Dragon Pokemon were created, and why do you think they are such a rare type compared to others?

I think Dragon Pokemon were created so that trainers could have a pokemon that was kind of rare and has kind of a secret power. Dragon types are probably more rare than others because of their strength and their very little weaknesses.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Why do you think Dragon Pokemon were created, and why do you think they are such a rare type compared to others?
Whoa,long topic.
Um they were created to be one of the strongests types.
They are a strong species so only the equal power of the trainer should control them.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
I kind of like involved topics! :D
My Altaria has finally reached L100 by the way!!! And I do have a Dragonite and a Dragonair in training.

I also have a very important question for everyone. Would you guys be okay with the named of this fan club being changed to The Dragon Den?
I have to take everyone's opinion into consideration. Please let me know=)

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
I PMed a Moderator and checked if the threads name could be changed, but no matter what it has to be the owners choice.:\ I personally think Dragonfir3 would have liked the idea.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
meh I wouldn't mind what the name is

I think dragons were made because they are very strong and don't have many weaknesses but they are also very hard to train

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Sorry Guys I Havent Posted In A While Got Some School Work To Do,Dragons Were Created To Be The Strongest The Best Of The Best,The Rarity Is Because Of Its Awesome Powers And Very Little Weaknesses

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Your In The Beging Of Your Summer!Mine Ended Two Weeks Ago Anyways My Rayquaza Is At Its All Time Best Lv100
My Current Team
Latios Lv92
Garchomp Lv86
Latias Lv91
Altaria Lv97
Flygon Lv98
Rayquaza Lv100

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
Years
  • Age 32
  • MTU
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
dragons den sound cool.

Dragon pokemon were created because of their lendary status in nearly every culture and they are rare becuase of their power, i mean even from a competive battling standpoint, nearly every team has one dragon.

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
dragons were created to show their superiority. The dragon gummi in MD is called royal. in two gens their last elite four has been dragon type. and if there were many dragon types it wouldnt be a challenge anymore . . .just . . boring

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
Hey can someone tell me their preferences on a move set for a Dragonite. I have a L42 Dragonair that I received yesterday, so I still have to train it=)

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Move Set On Dragonite Well Only One Will Change The Moves It Will Learn Apart That Dragonair Could Not Learn But Dragonite Will Learn It And It Would Learn Wing Attack On Lv55 And I Would Tell You To Evolve It Later At Lv56 So It Would Learn Outrage Before Evolving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back