• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Drawkcab said:
Hey, I wana start off by saying GREAT hack. Its loads of fun.

Also, I'm not sure if anyones posted this yet, but when I try to give my pokemon an item the game resets itself.

This may be caused by bad patching...Try to patch it again...and make sure your using a firered Rom...

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2009
What?

Hey Guys am at Latim City and i could not get the 2nd Gym leader down the first try so i went down the city lookin for training areas so i got into the route taht follows downward Latim until i met my Enemy again and... he wants to battle me but when the battle starts the screen keeps being black and nothing will happen, is that bc i haven;t beat the gym leader?

just letting u know!

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Hey Guys am at Latim City and i could not get the 2nd Gym leader down the first try so i went down the city lookin for training areas so i got into the route taht follows downward Latim until i met my Enemy again and... he wants to battle me but when the battle starts the screen keeps being black and nothing will happen, is that bc i haven;t beat the gym leader?

just letting u know!

That happened to me too just wait a lil bit and
the battle will begin

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Starting the game now..
just so il know
is beta 3 long or short?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2015
Nice

This is really, really good. This is the best ROM I've previewed so far.

I know it's a lot to ask, but the only thing that I don't really like so far is the fact that you kept the original arrangement of Kanto cities.

Last edited:

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
Wowzas, it's great to see this back again. :3
I'm glad you decided to come back to it Thrace. Now I have a reason to start looking through the hacks section again. x3

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Sorry for asking but where does Beta 3 end(at what gym)?I want to play a hak right now and this sounds fun t play so i want to have a hack that will last a while...

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
I'm still playing the Genesis. I thought that as soon as you battle the rival and the screen goes dark, that's it for the game. Apparently not. You should really fix that though. If I didn't read through the thread, I would have been stuck on that spot forever.

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
Years
I was wondering, since im new to this hack, whether pokemon that require trading to evolve, e.g. haunter or machoke, will evolve without trading?
Sorry should've read the thread, no need for trading

Otherwise fantastic so far

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Genesis has always been my inspriation for mapping as the maps are so awesome.
But where are the updates, Thrace hasn't posted in here for over a month :\...

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I'm still playing the Genesis. I thought that as soon as you battle the rival and the screen goes dark, that's it for the game. Apparently not. You should really fix that though. If I didn't read through the thread, I would have been stuck on that spot forever.
I'm not sure whats causing that actually. I'll fix it when I figure out whats causing it.

I was wondering, since im new to this hack, whether pokemon that require trading to evolve, e.g. haunter or machoke, will evolve without trading?
Sorry should've read the thread, no need for trading

Otherwise fantastic so far
All Pokemon evolve by level or items. Haunter and Machoke evolve in their 50s I think.

He doesn't have time...
I think that's only one possible way...
It's like wesley with LP
I do actually I've just been having trouble finding motivation for it. I did a couple of maps last night though. Don't worry everything's coming up Milhouse, I'll get some updates up when I have something interesting to show.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I played the Genesis Beta, and all I've got to say is... this Hack is awesome!

There are few Spelling and Grammar mistakes though. Examples are like: "Theres". "There's" should have the " ' " in it. I know this is pretty common though.

And I don't really care about the Back Screen Rival Glitch. As long as you can battle with Gary, I don't really care.

Back