• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
Years
Sure!! You should PM Lighterhead here,or there.I don't think he should be an admin since he's not an owner.But,if you want,you can.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Sorry everybody! I'm the co-owner to all of you newbies! My computer crashed so I'm sort of late on saying hi. The computer I'm using now constanly freezes...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Sakura and Espeon said:
Heres your only Warning. If you create a forum for your club and post you link, you club will be closed since it's violating the PC rules. I am not trying to be rude, I was just making you aware of the rules.

Okay, Have a nice nite.

Was that to me??

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
No it was to me...i have dited my post....I should really try to remember the rules hehe....*Shame*...Oh welll It's done so lets just talk about pikachu...

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
Years
I really really really like Pikachu. It was the first pokemon I learned of. He is one of my favorites besides Zapdos.

P.S. Can we talk about Pichu or Minun aslo

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Isaac 1 said:
I really really really like Pikachu. It was the first pokemon I learned of. He is one of my favorites besides Zapdos.

P.S. Can we talk about Pichu or Minun aslo

It's like Pikachu right? Electric mice. Yeah, of course we can talk about em! Pichu evolves to Pikachu and Minun is partner of Plusle which girlgenius says is okay to talk about.

Years
Very sorry about the link problem.

Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1

Cool! Anouther member! Minun is a lot like Pichu so I may as well allow that. But mostly Pikachu! Because it's a pikachu club!:chu: Isn't he cute...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Girgenius, can you like start something fun in this club? I know this would belond in the trivia and games section but maybe some kind of Pikachu game?

Years
Ummm...we could each list a fact about pikachu that begins w/ any of the letters in pikachu? It would move the club along...but talk about other pikachu things in your post too!

Agile and fast.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Cute and swift. notice the letter C. That doesn't mean Pikachu can learn swift, can it?

Terriermon

Terrier digimon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 29, 2004
I'll join the club!

Kawaii,very kawaii.
Cute he is,also.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
yay, another club member! I'm co-owner/leader. Girlgenius, make sure to add Terriermon! Oh and Powerful is Pikachu with his special hold item the light ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back