• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX: Come Celebrate 10 Years Of The PokéCommunity!

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Yay! I dunno how active I can be, schoolwork and whatnot.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
Ohhhhh it sounds amazing!!!!<3 I hope there are things I can do to participate in the get together on my phone:)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ohhhhh it sounds amazing!!!!<3 I hope there are things I can do to participate in the get together on my phone:)

There actually is! Depending on the type of phone (if it's a smartphone), you could do #thepokecommunity, Skype, Photography, Caption Contest, Slogan Contest, PC Highs, Impersonate Lerroux, PC Quiz, Scavenger Hunt, Trivia Contest, Singing Contest aaand anniversary chat thread! n_n

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm really glad that it starts Tuesday at 5am because I'm busy all day Monday. Really looking forward to this event :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Oh this will be delightful.

I will try to participate, but if my recent college issues don't get in the way. This will be the first time I'm going to actively take part as well (at least, I hope so).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Time to practice my trading and spritings skills hehe.
I'll be in most of the games probably xD

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
These get-together actually work. It's the only time of the year I come back here. Gotta start thinking of my pokémo creation for this year... xD

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Wow, this is so frustrating to wait one more day! I'm so friking excited. I definitely won't join the skype event because I don't think I'm ready yet since I'm still learning English. ^.^'' But I'll definitely join the #thepokecommunity event. I wonder what games we will play in the gaming events... I'm thinking of joining the trivia contest and test my pokemon knowledge. :D I wonder what movie will be shown in the movie night. Oohhh, why do I have to wait?!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's exactly the time this is supposed to start. EXACTLY.

Let's get this par-tay started! :D

Nope, it started over a day ago. :3 I sense Jake failed with dates somewhere. ;(

Back