• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
after 2 weeks gone the progress of your hack is very incredble and the fakemon is very cute :D i cant wait to play it :D gudluck :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The stairs look great, also the Angeallen OverWorld... Great job, can't wait for beta 4!

thanks~
it'll be here soon, so be ready for it. :)

Yes the New Updates are Wonderful
Good Job DJG ^^
I have beaten Team Greenleaf on the first try, then i entcounter them to recue rose.
Cant wait for Beta 4 ^^

thanks~
it'll arrive soon, so be ready for it. ;)

I foind a new error and/or glitch

you must not lose to rayquaza or you won't get back.

hm..? a glitch?
I better check it out. thankies for the report.

after 2 weeks gone the progress of your hack is very incredble and the fakemon is very cute :D i cant wait to play it :D gudluck :D

thankies, and where have you been!? :laugh:

~~~UPDATES~~~
wheeeeeeeeeee~

Hey there pipz! I am done alpha testing the er, alpha...

PLAY TIME: 13 hours and 56 minutes...
POKéMON: lvl30 Torchic, lvl31 Swellow, lvl31 Espeon, lvl31 Chikorita, lvl31 Dragonair and lvl31 Pikachu...

It was a bit difficult, though quite fun. ^^
I am now waiting for some reports from my team, though... :\

well, good day and have a great day~

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
attend some medical missions :D hope the beta 4 will released soon i cant wait to play it :D and how many beta of this hack? :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've only just started playing but, wow, it's awesome. C: I'm a female called Ophelia.
I'll add a banner to my signiture soon.

thanks for playing. :3

attend some medical missions :D hope the beta 4 will released soon i cant wait to play it :D and how many beta of this hack? :D

attend what..? o.O
anyways, thanks...

Wow this made soooo much great progress! Can't wait for Beta V4! Keep up the good work destinedjagold!http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=48504

thanks...

~~~~~~

in case anyone wants to know, I won't use XSE for now, since it's difficult for me to shift the things I got used of doing...
anyways, I am currently doing some few changes in maps and in tiles as I wait for my team's reports.

that would be all...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So r u gonna use XSE in Life of Gaurdians?

that's the plan...

a few updates...
ShineGreymon reported some bugs in the game, and I fixed them, obviously... :P
I am thankful though...
well, anyways, expect beta 4 to come real soon... probably by tomorrow or Monday, depends...

now that one of my alpha/beta testers reported, I will now begin the final preparations.

that would be all... have a great day and enjoy hacking~ ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thanks...
just something to enjoy your vacation... :P

imagine, more updates in hacks this vacation time, of yours, though... I'll be having school this 16th day of June... :\

oh well...

Cid

Years
Well, our school has just started, last June 1. I'm just having a little weekend break, and I can't believe that B4 is coming out!!! I think I'll check The Ruby Destiny Organization for awhile.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Years
Pardon my stupidity, but what is XSE? :/

On-Topic:
WEEEE BETA 4 IS OUT TOMORRORW (possibly)!!!!1111one.
Can't wait. :P
Keep up the great job!

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2019
Here's a glitch, when I go to the Underworld, the game freeezes....

EDIT: Its when I die to Team Meanies

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, our school has just started, last June 1. I'm just having a little weekend break, and I can't believe that B4 is coming out!!! I think I'll check The Ruby Destiny Organization for awhile.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

thanks...

Pardon my stupidity, but what is XSE? :/

On-Topic:
WEEEE BETA 4 IS OUT TOMORRORW (possibly)!!!!1111one.
Can't wait. :P
Keep up the great job!

XSE means Xtreme Script.., er, it's a new scripting program made by -HackMew-...
and thankies...

have you checked that glitch i mentioned?

also have you read the pm i sent you?

yah, I saw it and I er, fixed it, I guess... :\

Here's a glitch, when I go to the Underworld, the game freeezes....

EDIT: Its when I die to Team Meanies

is your ROM having the MUGS intro..?

~~~UPDATE~~~
beta 4, beta 4, beta 4, TADAH!!!

Pipz! Save your game inside Gardevoir's hut and have a full team if you want to create a more startegical party... And if you don't want to start a new game, but if you wish to start a new game, be my guest...
Beta 4 is out.

Also, don't rely on save states, okies..?
Report bugs...
I haven't checked Devihell's reincarnation script, so Regirock and Rayquaza battle loss is still uncertain if the script works perfectly, 'cause I am busy here so I can't beta test Devihell's script... :\
Enjoy the beta pipz!
Hope you like it. :badsmile:

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2019
oh well, hopefully that glitch isnt in B4, good work. But um, i did get the MUGS intro, its all fine but i just freeze...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Nice, DJG. Beta 4 is finally out! BTW, PM me if you need any Raichu overworlds (ripped from mystery dungeon and can insert directly into OW editor). :cool:

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
wahooo..!! bv4 is out....too bad...i ended up in the 2 chapter...T~T...ohh...why did i reverted the pc without having any backups...damn....well i'll start this over again...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back