• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I love those videos Game!

Should I fear you Skymin? XD I prefer Garmmon/KendoGarurumon over Lobomon. Giant mechanical wolf = boom.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Yes, Skymin, you're an all-star. :D *mumbles* Only because you're a mod... XD I kid. I kid. Just... Don't get the banhammer out and use it on me...

Actually, several of the people that signed up here are all-stars. Even if they say they aren't. :3

EDIT: And thanks Fuyu. Glad you liked it. :3

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Lunamon --> Lekismon --> Crescemon --> Dianamon is simple enough. Really the only route I'm interested in, especially since Lunamon and Dianamon are so awesome ;p

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
:3 of course. Because Amber's a lot of work. XD I love Amber. And fear not, we shall have more than one girl... Probably XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
(Tsubumon) --> (Upamon) --> Armadimon --> Will be Revealed During the RP --> Will be Revealed During the RP --> Will be Revealed During the RP

I joined because I love Digimon!

EDIT: Heh heh... Sweet what I did there?

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I joined because I love Digimon! -shot- XD Couldn't resist. Day's line is being kept hidden though I'm sure at least Hunter knows it. XD Just as a guess. Scarf Dianamon is amazing.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Angewomon's Mega Divivolution is Ophanimon, but I do not believe that Nefertimon has a Mega Digivo because she was established as Gatomon's Armor Digivolution... I'll have to look.

*** Edit ***

Yup, Nefertimon's a definite Ultimate-max Digivolution route as it appears here.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Will we be able to digivolve with digi-eggs and DNA digivolve and all that stuffz? I'm not sure how it all works, but I see that it expands Hawkmon's digivolution choices by quite a lot.

Spoiler:

There are some more due to like Angewomon and stuff, but I didn't feel like adding them all.
There, that should be a nice reference table for me ;P

...9+ posts since I've been making this post. Probably more... wow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, since Strabimon doesn't actually have an intraining line and baby line, i made it up.

Yukimibotomon > Nyaromon > Strabimon > Gargoylemon > Cyberdramon > Justimon

personally, it kind of looses the "covered in bandages" look after gargoylemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh, guys, since we all go to school together, should we be sorting out previous relationships or are we just gonna play that all by ear? XD

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
There is still an Ultimate level. And you don't get the DigiEggs and they're natural evolutions. Also there is no Jogress, they are also treated as regular evolutions. Nefertimon also evolves into Angewomon, who can ievolve into many things including a giant pink dragon (Magnadramon) or Ophanimon (Female angel).

You can use Wikimon.net to explore possibilities. My computer won't let me right now I'm afraid.

If you want Skymin. XD Though playing it by ear is fun. I think it will depend on ages and grade levels though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh, guys, since we all go to school together, should we be sorting out previous relationships or are we just gonna play that all by ear? XD

Here's your relationship to my Sam: You hate him, but you might like his money :D That goes for all of you X3 There, that was simple for me :3

@Fuyu - Okay, can we only digivolve into one line after its chosen or is it like I could digivolve Hawkmon into Aquilamon, bring him back, and then digivolve him into something else, like Allomon?
Sadly, digivolution is a bit complicated :S

I've also found the DMA DigiDex is useful too. CLICK ME!!

Yeah, I use that website too. It's the one I linked to in Worlds Collide :3

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Well, seeing as Miss D and I both have the same color scheme for our digivices, I say we should make an "episode" some time down the road where they mix the two up

There's also the whole sub-plot that can be created with Haru's father and beating the **** out of Haru, so there's also that. :p

Is it odd that I really want to develop that sub-plot? I mean, the idea also sends Haru to the hospital (should it go as I plot it, that is).

Last edited:
Back