Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:52 PM).
AJ24
Squirtle da GOAT starter

Wow, PokeCommunity has changed since i've last been here lol

Last time i played this hack i got stuck when trying to swim somewhere after the Pokemon League, gonna download again and see if i can play it fully.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (07:10 AM).
PokéMew
Never Forget Your Joy.

Nature: Modest
Great work metapod23! So excited for the next update whenever that comes out!

PokéMew
Old 2 Weeks Ago (03:53 PM).
iamnatebow7

Hi Metapod, Thx for the game you did a great job. I am stuck currently waiting to enter the first Pokemon league battle with Mandi. I am unable to get to the arena to fight Mandi as the guard says that I don't have a battle in this field. Is there anything to do to get past this, I have over 35 hours into this game and will not restart, even if that means I am stuck. Please help!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago (01:10 AM).
fairland

just want to say a big thanks to metapod! easily the best pokemon game that I have played.....gutted that I have just finished Orange islands
Old 1 Week Ago (10:22 PM).
kyuubi93
We're the elite of just alright

Nature: Calm
Hey guys, I just caught Bulbasaur. What do I need to do next? I'm stuck and have noooo clue what to do. When I go south there's some Rock Climb thing and idk what I'm supposed to do there haha

You serious, bruh?
Old 1 Week Ago (07:59 AM).
kubica951

Hey man i just reachd The end and i´m curious if you are still working on this project. :D Btw it´s really epic journy. :D keep up the good work
Old 1 Week Ago (10:24 AM).
supperdragon

I hope Metapod is still working on the next beta...
Old 1 Week Ago (11:25 AM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Hey, everyone. I recently started plugging away at the next beta. Its release will be determined by how long it takes me to complete the 2nd movie event, but I'm making progress!

Here's a screenshot from The Mystery Menace event, including new tiles for the sewer:

Thanks for your continued support!
Old 1 Week Ago (12:28 PM).
c067912881

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by metapod23:
Hey, everyone. I recently started plugging away at the next beta. Its release will be determined by how long it takes me to complete the 2nd movie event, but I'm making progress!

Here's a screenshot from The Mystery Menace event, including new tiles for the sewer:

Looks sick can't wait to play it.
Old 1 Week Ago (02:04 AM).
Percy
Known in the past as BlazikenXY

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by metapod23:

That looks awesome! And I'm glad that you're still working on the hack!

Hey, folks! I don't know what to put here, so I better just advertise.
Can you give me a hand with my hack? Just PM me.

Oh, yeah, I don't need any mappers, now, 'cause I already have 2, and now I need Music Composer, and spriting. And, if you're friendly enough, VM me, and we can chat!
Old 1 Week Ago (03:54 AM).
SquirtleEvolution

Where do I download this? I'm new here, sorry.
Old 6 Days Ago (05:10 PM).
looneyman1
The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
You're a champion Metapod, glad to hear you're back. I hope to see some new moves for pokemon come the next version, X-Scissor among them. More dragon and steel moves would be nice too. Or at least the current ones more widespread where they're needed most.

Also is it possible to have more move tutors around? Having both them and TMs be reusable would help as well. A phys/special split would help too since even before that was introduced in the games, the anime did mention some moves being physical or special despite the moves in the original format not being that due to type. For example in the Johto saga when Duplica and her Ditto came back her new Ditto Mini-Dit when it turned into Wobbuffet was able to use Mirror Coat on James' Weezing's Sludge attack despite how in the 1st-3rd gens Sludge was classed as physical. In some cases this could help storyline-wise to add the phys/spec split made by Doesn'tknowhowtoplay.
Old 4 Days Ago (05:01 PM).
Admison

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by SquirtleEvolution:
Where do I download this? I'm new here, sorry.
The download link is included in the thread! Just scroll down until you see the graphic that says "Download Link" and click on that. I'm fairly certain that the link is the latest version and that it's always updated whenever there's a new update.

Also, welcome to PC! Consider posting a thread in The Welcome Lounge. I'm sure everyone there would be more than happy to meet you!
Old 4 Days Ago (12:22 PM).
d_LEGEND_b

So this hack is still alive, great to see

I first played youre hack in 2010 and it was by far the most entertaining Pokemon game, better than the others hacks and even better than the original ones (B/W, X/Y, OR/AS). Looking forward to BETA4.5, hope you'll be able to release it this year :D
Old 2 Days Ago (10:32 PM).
x8852800

Wait 3 years .... Come on 5.0 , good game thank you.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links