• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Spoiler:

i lieked my outfit. :'D

Wow, I like this one alot :D
And your case! OMG <33333

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
106x9iv.jpg

Haven't posted in a while! Summer + pro photographer + me = this photo that's what happens to my hair when it's wet

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nice eyes Ray! I like that one!

Drakow.. were you wearing that when we went out with Went? It really suits you and you look good in it :33

Emma! Gorgeous as ever!!!

Spoiler:

Bad picture but you can see how small I am in it compared to everyone hahhaha!

Years
For some reason I seem to look like a proud parent in this picture, but it's the only half decent one where I'm glowing during the christmas dinner me and my halls made :D
Spoiler:

Years
For some reason I seem to look like a proud parent in this picture, but it's the only half decent one where I'm glowing during the christmas dinner me and my halls made :D
Spoiler:

David, you look handsome in that. No matter what your hair looks like.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hehe, haven't been on the forum in ages. Definitely missed this thread. Here's a rather old picture of me, I think a year, but it's a favorite of mine. Simply posting it cause you guys might have forgotten how horrendous I look. And no, my hair isn't blue.

Edit: Damn, my cheesy smile makes me look like a dumbass.

Spoiler:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Because it's Christmas again I thought "eh, why not?" I'm deleting this one eventually though.
Spoiler:

Years
Hard at work...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back