The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
We all have something in common in this Forum, which is Pokemon

But let's admit it, they have some stuffs in Pokemon that we hate. Whether it would be the anime, games or manga.

So what are the stuffs that you hate from Pokemon?
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
I wrote a whole article about this.
Old January 24th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Whistler
Questioner

Nature: Gentle
I wish you didn't HAVE to make your Pokemon battle, but that is the only way to get the game to allow you to go into different towns. :/

Edit: I agree with the person right below me. I wish my Pokemon got to see the light of day outside of battle. ;___;

Last edited by Whistler; January 24th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:03 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
I dont like how in most games your pokemon only get to see the light of day while battling...
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I've got more gripes with the fans than the series, but I guess the biggest thing that I hate would be roaming legendaries. Roaming legendaries are such a pain.
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
The fact that most Legendaries have insane catch rates, and bad luck always curses me when I try and catch them.
Old January 25th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
The severe lack of any Dark Gym Leaders, I mean, every other type has been used AT LEAST TWICE!
-Vladimir Lenin
Old January 25th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah if there's one thing I hate, it's the subset of elitist fans that claim to love Pokemon while tearing down all newer generations. This counts because it's part of the franchise right?

Gonna kick this over to PVP.
PM
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
I hate the fact that you can't run indoors in Gen III and you can't run until going into ROUTE 2 in BW!!!

White 2:
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Chaos Fork
So I heard you liek Mudkipz

Nature: Calm
Trainers...f****g everywhere. F*****G EVERYWHERE. RIDDHZBJFJDJDJXJZBSJB/%9'--HHSKDODBJ/£-<¥=¥_

My NEW black 2 FC: 0347-8844-0065
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:34 AM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I always hated random encounters when you really didn't need any more Pokemon to catch. I know there's repel and cleanse tag. But it's still a pain, cleanse tag doesn't work that much and repel, I don't wanna keep wasting money on it :C
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I really hate it when I'm looking for a certain pokemon it doesn't appear for hours, but when you are not looking for it- it appears easily.
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Cassino

Monsters with low catch rates. There's just no point because I will have enough balls to throw at it regardless, so it's just wasting time.

I may add to this post later.
DA | YT | If you found an AK with green plastic furniture and an MP5 with a straight mag on your desk when you woke up this morning, that means you've had too much vodka, sausage and this music last night.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
It's hard to find something to dislike, let alone hate, because for everything you think you hate, there's honestly an alternative. Don't like the fact that the general Pokemon stories are bland as heck? Play one of the console games. Don't like that Pokemon are only seen as kockfighters? Play one of the side games. Don't like the side games or the treatment of the Pokemon? Watch the anime. Even fans can be ignored by and large (and if they get under your skin, you're giving them too much power).

I feel like at best you can only describe gameplay values, such as hating how much Chansey keeps running away from you in the Safari Zone without fail.

I dunno, I'm just so neutral about everything, but that's just my personality. No reason to find things to dislike.

But just to play along, the thing I "hate" would be... um. Oh, okay. I don't like it when spinoff games have a different artstyle for everything but the Pokemon. That's so very dull. Even Mario gets an artshift, and he's the plainest long running everyman protagonist there's ever been in a video game.

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links