• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
When I'm not training something, I like to make my Snorlax walk around with me. I could say something along the lines that he needs to lose weight, but the sad truth is that I just like to see him waddle behind me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
My Shiny Moltres follows me, random encounter at Mt.Wtv on Leaf Green best day ever for pkmn hehe. + purple = awesome <3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Giratina is still a scary creature to have follow you around, when levitating.

Mewtwo is like a 'Man's Best Friend'

I like to have Mewtwo follow me around now xD

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
I alternate.
Most of the time,
Arbok, Seviper, and Ekans.
Arbok is almost always though, Seviper I use if I get tired of Arbok. And I use Ekans if I'm bored.
And I wish 5th gen had this ability..
It is however, hillarious to see how small the Legendary follow sprites are.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
My epic Hariyama, my pokemon i've been transferring game to game since emerald.

Nezumirai

Doppelganger
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I've either let a Raichu, Lanturn, or Nidoking follow me. They are just awesome, if not just adorable! x3 If only I could let a Galvantula follow me in B/W...

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
Usually my starter does, but the last play through I did on Heartgold I had my Ampharos follow me the majority of them time. XD

D2

Experiment
Years
Dusknoir.

Who is really creepy at times. Who has huge hands and is apparently trying to grab me.

And who jumped on me in a creepy dark cave. (Not as bad as my Aggron who also jumped on me in that same cave XD)

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Right now it's my Starmie cuz I'm training it, but usually it's one of my favorites, Nidoking, Typhlosion or Ampharos

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Usually it's whoever I'm training (makes sense, I know). Normally that means it's Charizard or Luxray, because obviously I haven't had the opportunity to train them all game like I did with my starter and such.

When I'm feeling ballsy, I trade over my Dialga or some other impressive-looking legendary and strut around to show that I'm totally fearless. It entertains me some.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Miltank as they are cute and powerful at the same time, and i love the "mooing" noise they make when you talk to them! If not Miltank, probably corsola ;)

Back