• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hey guys. After being absent for over 2 months, I decided to come back.
I also returned to gaming as well. Im playing Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs for the first time and riding my way to the victory on Raikou!
Anyway, past 2 months werent the best ones and it felt too weird trying to ignore Pokemon, so yeah, since that didnt work out, Im returning to Pokemon and this forum.
Nevertheless, this forum really can take a lot of one's time so I am not going to be constantly on as I used to. I'll be around though :)

tl;dr, I'm back.

I can understand your situation, given one needs their space every now and then but anyways it's awesome to see you back Sven! I'm pretty sure you remember me, given we often ran into each other in the Pokemon gaming sections.

Hopefully you can stick around longer this time around!

Years
Oh yeah, I definitely remember you. You were pretty active in PCG for a while before you went on break, but it's nice to have someone back. (=

I can understand your situation, given one needs their space every now and then but anyways it's awesome to see you back Sven! I'm pretty sure you remember me, given we often ran into each other in the Pokemon gaming sections.

Hopefully you can stick around longer this time around!

Thank for welcoming me back :)

Years
This is it. This is me signing off for an undefined amount of time. You could say I'm being contracted (which is what's happening) and I don't think I will have much time to talk to you people over yonder. While my time here was short lived, I had a blast. Unfortunately I have several things here left undone and it bugs me, so I'll try and pop in every no and again but I think I won't round here for months and months, perhaps even years! Well, that tears it! I'm leafing, n' the're nuffink you c'n do ta stap meh! This one is on me guys.
caffeine-coffee-beans.jpg

Coffee... :( Nooo. I'll definitely miss having you here but it's good hearing you plan to check on us later in the future. Good luck with everything!

I also returned to gaming as well. Im playing Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs for the first time and riding my way to the victory on Raikou!
Anyway, past 2 months werent the best ones and it felt too weird trying to ignore Pokemon, so yeah, since that didnt work out, Im returning to Pokemon and this forum.
Nevertheless, this forum really can take a lot of one's time so I am not going to be constantly on as I used to. I'll be around though :)

tl;dr, I'm back.

Sven, hey there! I was wondering where you went - welcome back. Pokemon's awesome and too hard to ignore, ahah.. :D; Looking forward to catching up and having you with us across the forum again.

Years
Coffee... :( Nooo. I'll definitely miss having you here but it's good hearing you plan to check on us later in the future. Good luck with everything!

Sven, hey there! I was wondering where you went - welcome back. Pokemon's awesome and too hard to ignore, ahah.. :D; Looking forward to catching up and having you with us across the forum again.

Thanks Sheep, I'm glad to be back :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
As I said in my blog, I gotta go for a month or five. :( But I'll see you all sometimes! Someplace! Somewheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere~~~~~~

I hate that song

CYA GUYS!!!! REMEMBER! ONE BIRD IN YOUR BUDGIE SMUGGLERS IS WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH!!

Aw, see you soon! Hopefully sooner than five months! :3

tl;dr, I'm back.

Hey! Welcome back. I remember seeing you around the forum. Good to see ya!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

tl;dr, I'm back.

Welcome back friend; I was wondering where you were!
Let Dragon know if you ever need anything, and I hope we can chat sometime~!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys.
I am gonna take a break from PC mostly because I don't feel like coming online anymore. I don't know for long maybe for a few weeks or for a month....I don't know.
Anyway see you all soon. Bye. :)

Years
Hey guys.
I am gonna take a break from PC mostly because I don't feel like coming online anymore. I don't know for long maybe for a few weeks or for a month....I don't know.

Awww that is sad, but then again it can be hard trying to stay on when you personally don't feel like wanting to do it. See you for now and hopefully you do return again in a while.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey guys.

Take care, Avishka, and I hope that you'll come back if you wanted to.

Years
i have returned! the dyslexic aricario has come back after 2 years!

Welcome back! :) Awesome having you on PC again after years of inactivity.

Hey guys.

Avishka aaaaw. Hope you'll be back sooner rather than later! We'll really miss you. ]:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey guys.

I get it. A break sometimes is a good thing! Hope to see you come back soon! Enjoy your break :3

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hmm, what should I say...? I'm back! But I'll be active occasionally. I don't remember how long since I left. :o
Anyway, it's good to be here again. Welcome back, myself!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Aaaand I'm back again! I think it's been about 3 months since I left. I'll be active more often these days, probably mostly on weekends and stuff.

It's nice to be back :)

Years
Hmm, what should I say...? I'm back! But I'll be active occasionally. I don't remember how long since I left. :o
Anyway, it's good to be here again. Welcome back, myself!

-one week later-
welcome backk! Looking forward to seeing you around again.

Aaaand I'm back again! I think it's been about 3 months since I left. I'll be active more often these days, probably mostly on weekends and stuff.

omgg sopheria. i've really missed you, glad to have you back on PC. :D

Years

I definitely remember you! I actually missed you, especially around General Chat/The Treehouse because you often got into the conversations very well and it was sad seeing you just disappear like that. But hey at least you plan to be more active this time so guess we don't have to worry about you disappearing again.

Definitely glad to have you back, and I'll see you around!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

Hey! Welcome back! Your name sounds really familiar, I am sure I've seen you around in the past.

Hope you stick around :3

Back