• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm the opposite in both ways, Dipu. x: Haha.

I don't burn as easily as some people in my family. But I still have reaallly pale skin so.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea I get tan and darker with sunscreen though I've gone without it and not gotten sunburned. The sunscreen is to protect from prolonged exposures to the harmful UV rays.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nowadays, I barely stay in the sun, so UV rays aren't on the top of my list of priorities. :c

Like I said, I'm brown, so getting tanned isn't even possible really. People have complimented my skin and my complexion a good number of times, though, so that's a good thing, I guess? :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My cousin gets tanned sooo much during summer. She's filipino so she's kind of light brown, but during summer she becomes brown lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I hide indoors all year eheheh. But I hate heat, so I specifically do during summer. I normally don't have trouble with burning, unless I'm swimming- in which case things go horribly.

@Jz
That sounds like my friend. She gets really tan during summer and it never seems to completely fade, despite her being "white". :?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The worst thing I saw was a girl that her skin tone is naturally white, but she goes to the tanning salon so much she becomes an...

Spoiler:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I used to stay indoors all the time when I was younger but now when the weather is warm enough I like to spend time outside. I'm always out playing basketball when its warm.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wish there were good places to swim at home. There is just...nowhere.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay there's "I think those look silly" and then there's "burn women alive that spray tan"...

Honest

Hi!
Years
I wish it was summer so I can hang out with a few buddies outside without having to freeze. :c

Anyone wanna play mafia with me?

Sir Codin

I don't get out much, so even during the summer I don't tan.

I need to fix that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When I was a kid I used to swim so much but I wore a mask on my face, so I would end up with raccoon eyes by the end of the summer.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Aaaah, here the weather's normal. Not hot, not cold. It's hot, with fresh winds. That's how I like...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It's really nice out today. I suppose I could go outside for a bit and chill but right now my mom wants me to move things back into my bedroom (and yet here I am posting on PC).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's really nice out today. I suppose I could go outside for a bit and chill but right now my mom wants me to move things back into my bedroom (and yet here I am posting on PC).

Sounds like me! Why do work when you can post on PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back