• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Moms, huh? I usually love my mother, but I told her yesterday that I needed 5 bucks for a movie ticket today. I wake up and the morning, and what happens? She's not home, along with everyone else.

UGH.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My mother is...interesting.
Some months ago, she told me that she's a magical unicorn who eats small children. And that she'd "rather have to herd cats than have the house smell like walrus" (which totally made sense because of the conversation we were having).

Pillodox

Ruff
Years
I haven't seen my Mum in a while, as she's in Glasgow.

Oh btw, I just realised that xanax spelt upside down is xeuex.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
?_? Why were you trying to figure out how it's spelled upside-down in the first place?

I don't have a job, either...maybe we all spend too much time on PC. I'm noticing a pattern haha. I'm a relatively busy person as it is, though, so a job would make things difficult.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I have a job, I'm a musician. And a multi-instrumentalist at that. :3

Is anybody else actually looking foward to their day?
For once I am. :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a job too. PC is just full of young people and they tend to not have jobs.

Sir Codin

Holy crap, I just noticed my username spelled backwards spells out "Nidorahcrac"

HOLY MONKEY GONADS, THAT MEANS....absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What are you looking forward to, Roc? {:

Ehh, actually. Not quite a job, but I used to make money off of selling brass casings to people who want to reload. Most of that will go toward paying for my Uromastyx as well as general care in the future (though the feeding won't be very expensive). It took forever to sort them...after a while, I was able to tell apart 9s and 40s solely by the weight, upon picking them up.

Wow, I've never seen PC block off the guests before. It wouldn't let me log in until I selected to register. T:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
DCC just can't stay alive day!

How have you guys' day been? I:

Also, Nathan, if you're lurking around- Why can't you just wear pants like a normal person? X]
...Referring to your post on my poll about pockets.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't chill in my boxers unless I'm going to sleep. :I

And I'm in a really bad situation at the moment. I had a fun day, saw Iron Man 3. Awesome movie and yada yada, but I just found out I have a paper due tomorrow that I didn't even start. And I'm not home right now, and it's pretty late. Ugh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
See? Because you're a normal person! Haha.

I expect you won't be completing that paper, then? x: Unless it's short enough that you can stay up late to write it.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, to be fair, I definitely can imagine myself walking around in my boxers if I lived alone. Hopefully that doesn't happen though :X

And hell no. I'll take the grade deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back