• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
I like the idea of changelings coming back eventually. Maybe in disguise and then at the end of the episode it's hinted at towards the audience that they are back, but the characters of the show don't know it. It could be a good way to raise suspense in the show.

I feel bad for the changelings, but not Chrysalis . She went about it all the wrong way. The rest of the changelings where just trying to survive and following orders.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, having them in disguise would be a good idea at least!

Anyways, wow haven't made a post here in a while! Here's a topic for y'all to divulge. You know how there are 6 elements of harmony: Kindness, Magic, Loyalty, Laughter, Generosity, and Honesty. What would you consider to be the MOST IMPORTANT element of harmony in terms of friendship? (choose one, not all 6). Also, as a friend to others, what element of harmony do you represent the most? (ex: your favorite is rarity but you represent the element of kindness no matter what).

it was something i found on that one mlp forum, so i'll give credit to them.

Years
What would you consider to be the MOST IMPORTANT element of harmony in terms of friendship?
Laughter, you want to have tons of fun with your friends obviously and laughing shows that you are having fun. Just don't make or laugh at jokes that insult other people.

Also, as a friend to others, what element of harmony do you represent the most?
I guess it is a tie between Generosity and Honesty. If friends want to eat chips i'm eating, i let them, if they need to borrow money, i let them, mainly because most would let me too. I only lie when i'm down about my personal problems because i prefer solving them alone.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The most important element, for me, would probably be Honesty. Friendship should always have honesty within one another, or it wouldn't be friendship at all. I usually tell my friends everything (well, back when I had a bunch of them in my late teen years), but nowadays it's only three people whom I trust with all my heart. I've had so many trust issues in past friendships, irl and online, where at the long run it couldn't work out because of so many lies encircling around. It wasn't worth keeping it anymore. I realized this the hard way when I was in high school, and I regret it for the rest of my life. Honesty is the key to true friendship.

I know Honesty is the most flawed of the elements in the show, but at the same time we can learn from it, right?

I was always a representative of Generosity, just because I'm a Rarity fan and all. But I like to represent Loyalty. The way Rainbow Dash does to her friends, being there for them, and supporting them no matter the circumstances, are things I really like to do. Supporting my friends, my bf, my family, is something I'd like to prioritize, because I want them to be well in terms of health, and life.

Years
What would you consider to be the MOST IMPORTANT element of harmony in terms of friendship?

Magic? Laughter. I mean, I despite Pinkie Pie don'tshootme but I do think having a light heart at all times can really help, especially when another friend is down in the dumps.

Generosity. People can't believe it, but I'd give them anything if they ask. Except money, because these guys owe me over $20.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to the Elements of Harmony, the one I consider to be the most important in terms of friendship is Loyalty. After all, if you are loyal to your friends, they are loyal to you.

As for which Element of Harmony that I represent the most is Loyalty. This stretches back to my Boy Scouts days, due to one thing I had to show in my life was parts of the Boy Scout Law. Also the second of the twelve points in the Boy Scout Law is loyal.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

The Element of Magic! Durrr.
The Element of Kindness in my full opinion, its the gateway to opening friendships in all honestly. Its how I've made friends as well, just being kind and listening to them when they seem in distress or just down. I've been friends with a few folk for a few years now, and even though they have only a few things in common, one of the things are My Little Pony and Roleplaying.

In other news, here is an interesting question I'd love to present to the group.

:: What type of creature would you like to see be the main villain in Season Five? ::
(This is just a secondary question, not a topic question. An opinion poll.)

In my opinion, I'd love to see either a centaur (maybe a female tauress, idk) or possibly a creature not yet known in the series yet. Maybe a lamia (or a naga) pony hybrid who is the main villain. I personally would also see some more Nightmare Moon in the series, I mean the comics she reappeared and so did Queen Chrysalis as well. Or at least more lore on her past as well as Queen Chrysalis's. Its just my suggestion and thoughts on the matter since there is a LOT of content that can be unearthed there.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I can go ahead and pull up a Poll here if you like! (actually I'll do that now).

Chrysalis could come back, imo. We could learn more about her history and her "evil" goals that she is pursuing. This could answer some questions I may have. Maybe a comic exclusive villain? Like Nightmare Rarity? Or have some "evil aura" or a mystery villain possess one of the mane 6. Just a thought.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

That would be kindness. If you want make friends, you gotta be nice to them and try not to come off as a jerk, unless there's that small minority who enjoy your assertive nature and befriend you for it.

Probably Honesty, because I wouldn't want to lie to others or give out the wrong answer to a question that confuses me, which is why I ask them to be more specific.

What type of creature would you like to see be the main villain in Season Five?

Either a smog monster or a fawn (goatman). I see them as reimagined takes on other G1 MLP villains like Tirek.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Most important element of friendship?

Not just because Dash is my favorite, but Loyalty. Because whatever element or elements you practice or respect - if you don't stick to them all the time- when you need to or when it's difficult, then you might as well not even do it. You have to stick to your guns on things like that. It's both loyalty to your friends and your principles.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Laughter.

There is no better way to break the ice, show that you are cool to hang out with, and or cheer someone up than making them laugh. I should note that I think the Elements of Harmony = Elements of Friendship and that the five elements of friendship are equally important to summon the magic of friendship

As much as I don't like Rarity, I best represent the element of generosity. Here's an example: with no promise of reimbursement, I took three days off of work, rented an SUV and then helped a friend move cross country (2,700 miles). I did this because helping a friend out when they need it will make them happy, and I am like Pinkie Pie, I just like to make ponies people smile.

The Smooze would be interesting. Or course The Smooze was created by some witches in the movie, so seeing them would also be very interesting.

Years

I didn't see all the episodes so I don't know all of the villains... But I guess I'd want to see some kind of dark alicorn.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Cadance - oh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaboy the smooze xD I'd love to see it brought back with the art style of G4. That'd be freakn' brilliant hahah. C'mon M.A. Larson. Smooze'it up

And another topic question -

What element of friendship do you represent most?

Easy one. Loyalty. Besides the fact that I was the original Rainbow Dash on ponyville forums before they went offline, it's just who I am. I stick to things, and my friends. There is no circumstance that would stop me from helping a friend, even at my own cost. And there's nothing that would cause me to desert, abandon, turn on, or forget them.

Years
I would totally play MLP Monopoly, maybe the game finally wouldn't be so boring because i don't care about owning real life locations xD

Years
Hey Cadance, it looks like we confused another. XD

I totally forgot about that and was really confused about what you just said, cause i thought you were Cadance haha.

Would have preferred if you used the one i gave you, but hey you said you were picky (but you will never be as picky as i am with food hue).

For a creature that i would want to appear in Season 5, i guess i want the Changelings to come back, otherwise don't really have any creature in mind. Though i would like seeing a stallion actually have an important role in one of the episodes (preferably pegasi ofc).

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I don't think there is a most important element of friendship, because only with all of them combined can you have an actual successful, long lasting friendship! Sounds corny but it's true! So that's my answer.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I totally forgot about that and was really confused about what you just said, cause i thought you were Cadance haha.

that was his evil plan. my bf's a genius, i tell ya. :P I'm glad to see that it is working.

mlfw8773-applebloom_justasplaned.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back