• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Media Showcase - Display Your Digital Work

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023

q40dUn0.png

The official place of PokéCommunity's to show-off all your media work, from videos all the way to music. If you'd like to get others' opinion on how you're doing in whatever you've been working on, this the perfect place to do so; go wild, enjoy!

Hello, and welcome!

As stated above, this is where you're able to share your digital work with other people around. Before you proceed, please take a quick look through the guidelines below.

Posting Guidelines

Before you make a post, please make sure that they're not any form of art (whether it be graphics, hand-drawn, photography, or pretty much anything) or writing. If they are, then you should not be here; head over to either Art & Design or Fan Fiction and Writing. There's also another Media Showcase thread over at Pokémon General, so for all your Pokémon-related content, please visit that.

Please place all your videos within
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Pixelmon Version of the Pokemon Original Theme Song

You all know the famous Minecraft mod based on the amazing Pokemon. Well I made a video which is a Pixelmon Music Video to the Pokemon Original Theme Song! Just head over to bluedanfilms on YouTube and click on the Pixelmon video! It's a machimima and abit of an animation too. Enjoy, Pokemon fans and subscribe for more!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
This is a song I wrote called "Hold Out Your Hand," one of my inspirational ones about helping others in need. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mduS22Ynpok

That's really nice, man. The lyrics are indeed inspirational, as you say, and really touching. :]

Danichu said:
You all know the famous Minecraft mod based on the amazing Pokemon. Well I made a video which is a Pixelmon Music Video to the Pokemon Original Theme Song! Just head over to bluedanfilms on YouTube and click on the Pixelmon video! It's a machimima and abit of an animation too. Enjoy, Pokemon fans and subscribe for more!

Can you link it to us? I'd love to hear/see it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This is a song I wrote called "Hold Out Your Hand," one of my inspirational ones about helping others in need. Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mduS22Ynpok

Your guitar work is amazing, just so you know. n_n" Been planning to learn how to play this instrument for a while, but I just never got around. Since it's summer now and I have more free time, I might actually be able to give it go. The song that you've sung does does its job very nicely, if you ask me--it's inspiring. You've done an excellent job on this overall; would love to see more from you!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Thank you guys for your kind words. Now, let's see some more stuff! I know there's more talent out there, I'm itching to see.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
New songs from my upcoming EP!

I'm a DJ/Rapper from Arkansas and I record music for fun. I perform at bars, events, festivals, and even performed in Korea. So my friends and I recorded our freeverse to this song (with my own edit to make it longer)
My summer EP to be released with tracks from Elyonbeats, Haru, Senpai, and others will all be about being yourself. Heavily inspired by Childish Gambino and The Wonder Years. This is about keeping your head up and just because you're down, doesn't mean you have to stay there.
Be yourself.

The Single:
https://soundcloud.com/djknitex/6-i...ae-prod-by-kenchiro-nishihara-dj-knite-x-edit

Everyone's favorite remix
https://soundcloud.com/djknitex/dj-knite-x-ft-the-msg-kid-shoko-dango-hip-hop-cover

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Eh, sure, why not. Here's the first episode of an abridged series I produce:

NOTE: Language Warning

Spoiler:

The first episode is pretty rough, especially the audio mixing, though I've started work on episode 2 and I'm going to be spending a lot more time on that specific aspect. There will also be background music, which is severely lacking in episode 1.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Well done, Murk! You've earned a subscriber on YouTube. :P

I come bearing another original song, this one is called "Be the Light." It's pretty self-explanatory, just about showing others the bright side of things and never giving up. This one has much better quality because I now have an interface and proper mic to record with. Hope you guys enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watqQ5UNnAA

Chimchar007

Creator of Uninstall.
Years
Hi! I'm a guy on youtube who takes the rom of games and uses my tools to edit the text and record it. Then I put animated sprites and all that jazz into it and make a little show out of the whole thing. I just would like to show you my new series, Uninstall following a girl who plays a video game where Pokemon actually exist.

Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Since I didn't get around to participating in this year's signing contest during the GT, I thought I might as well post something in here.

https://soundcloud.com/olli97-1/i-see-fire

It's a cover of I See Fire by Ed Sheeran, which I'd definitely consider one of my favourites at the moment :D

IllusDark8

What if Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire had Lyrics?
Oh yes, I added Lyrics to this. My last two videos, Sonic Boom with Lyrics and PMD with Lyrics have over 1'000 views and were notable as Matt from Tail's Channel and brentalfloss had seen them. So that was cool.

But yeah, here it is.

Lyrics: Hello there friend, welcome back to Hoenn
You've waited many years, you're back again
and now it's here, upon bigger hands
This time in 3D, time to take this big chance
So, close your eyes
Take a chance with me
Here we go!
A friend or foe? I don't know

We'll unravel evil schemes,
and learn things we'd never thought we could know
and we'll think, stop, so that we can safe the freaking world