• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
What I love about Pokemon Clubs is that you can talk a lot about a select group of Pokemon, whether it be types, appearance, Gym Leaders and much more!

I'm enjoying the Ghost-type and Water-type clubs right now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well, I have the Roleplay Discussion Thread to discuss anything related to pokémon and anything related to anything in xD It's supposed to be only about roleplaying, but it goes offtopic so very often haha.

Maybe I should try to join a club again, here. But I'm not sure which one. I doubt I'd stay interested in chatting about a single type of pokémon or something. Maybe there's a Cheren/Bianca club? :D

Cid

Years
I used to be in a few clubs. It was fun. The best one was the PokéSpe Manga fanclub that Syd started. Then it had to close because apparently we stole activity from the manga section on PC......... ._. the manga section didn't become any more active and the club was missed. So.

This should be brought back. :(
Given that Capt. Fabio has the Video Gamers Unite in Other Clubs and all.

And I'd like to join a Cheren/Bianca club! :3
Water-type FC is currently fun, too, btw.

Years
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Yeah, a Bianca & Cheren club would really be cool considering how they're the focus in a lot of users' avatar/signature themes right now plus I think DualRivalShipping is the cutest shipping in the games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This should be brought back. :(
Given that Capt. Fabio has the Video Gamers Unite in Other Clubs and all.

And I'd like to join a Cheren/Bianca club! :3
Water-type FC is currently fun, too, btw.
Yeah! :(

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Yeah, a Bianca & Cheren club would really be cool considering how they're the focus in a lot of users' avatar/signature themes right now plus I think DualRivalShipping is the cutest shipping in the games.

Hmm, maybe someone should make a Unova Rivals Fanclub? It would feature Cheren / Bianca / dat new boy and perhaps even N... though he isn't as much of a rival as he is a real antagonist, I guess.

Years
RED HAWT! <3

Anyway, yeh my club is going well, which I am happy about. Why don't you make a club? It is cool, but you do need to maintain it! XD​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Will <3

Me? I think I have enough with the RPs I'm maintaining :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I used to be in a few clubs. It was fun. The best one was the PokéSpe Manga fanclub that Syd started. Then it had to close because apparently we stole activity from the manga section on PC......... ._. the manga section didn't become any more active and the club was missed. So.

I know exactly what you mean, and honestly I'm kinda upset that this club was closed too. But tbh in my mind a fan club about the manga is completely different to the manga section so I can't really understand why it was closed; especially as it was so active. I guess it is a fair assumption that it'd be taking away from Manga's activity, but that's just like saying type based clubs take away from discussions such as "What is your favourite type?" in Pokemon General so I don't really see why one would warrant closing and the other wouldn't... I'll talk to Toujours about it and maybe we'll be able to come to an agreement about getting the club started back up :3 (That is if Syd still wants to run it!)

Years

I know exactly what you mean, and honestly I'm kinda upset that this club was closed too. But tbh in my mind a fan club about the manga is completely different to the manga section so I can't really understand why it was closed; especially as it was so active. I guess it is a fair assumption that it'd be taking away from Manga's activity, but that's just like saying type based clubs take away from discussions such as "What is your favourite type?" in Pokemon General so I don't really see why one would warrant closing and the other wouldn't... I'll talk to Toujours about it and maybe we'll be able to come to an agreement about getting the club started back up :3 (That is if Syd still wants to run it!)

Making a post in the manga section should be mandatory for every five posts you make in the Pokemon Special club! :P

Years
Well I toyed with the idea of what the Video Games Unite club would do for activity and if it would just take away discussion from VG, but it seems to be fine! :3​

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I like the Video Gamers Unite club, it's pretty much like a mini VG forum. It's pretty much like a VG DCC. :D

Years
I am glad.
I was thinking of having a DCC, but I don't think it would work as well and it could take away activity from the boards topics.​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Okay I checked with Toujours and she says no to the PokéSpe club being brought back. I don't really know why but meh, not my choice and I'm sure there are probably reasons. Sorry guys!

Years

Okay I checked with Toujours and she says no to the PokéSpe club being brought back. I don't really know why but meh, not my choice and I'm sure there are probably reasons. Sorry guys!

It's mostly because of the belief that this section would get more life if we don't have such a club. And I think it's too late anyways since the winds have scattered them all. xP

To MF iirc

Cid

Years
I love PokéSpe. I can't believe this thread has more views than the month old threads' and the stickies' of the section combined! Does it really deserve this little a discussion? And a relative lack of popularity?

Makes me wonder how the corresponding fan club became so active.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Because being in a club is fun! You could always pop in and recognize almost everyone and greet new members, and all the members knew enough about pokéspe so you didn't have to explain things all the time.

I love pokéspe and I think that pokémon universe is the best one. All the stories make much more sense than their game counterparts, and there is (well, at least used to be) incredible originality in the plots and characters.

I should re-read the first two arcs when I have time. Like, in the summer.

Back