• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

xGGxToiZ

>.//:SO HOT:\\.<
Years
Tis no bug, basically what it edits is the money rate for that particular class. The money you earn after beating a trainer is calculated with a formula - something to do with the trainer class rate * the party level or something.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I just edited a trainer and it's prize money was about 2000 but in-game, he paid me only 525! So, yeah, there must be a formula. Thought it was a bug.
Whoops!

~ ^^

20100506|161505|5.1.2600|0.9.1|DrawTile8|9|modLZ77|Subscript out of range|4

I got this error and the program closed. Any idea why?

It could be an image issue! Trainer sprites got corrupted? Or any corrupted image that you may find in unLZ-gba? ('Coz it said LZ77.)

It happened to me once and I found out that one of my sprites was corrupt. But I fixed it now!

Or it could be something much worse . . .

~ 0.0

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
It could be an image issue! Trainer sprites got corrupted? Or any corrupted image that you may find in unLZ-gba? ('Coz it said LZ77.)

It happened to me once and I found out that one of my sprites was corrupt. But I fixed it now!

Or it could be something much worse . . .

~ 0.0

So, how would I fix it? I tried it with a clean ROM but it was still no good.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
Years
I know what the command "cmda6" does.
If you forget what it is this is it:
2ij6u4o.jpg

It does nothing special. If it is in a map script, it makes these circled tiles function (otherwise they would not function; the player would just walk acroos them and nothing would happen.)
Spoiler:

3dd13

Leader of the Fallen
Years
I know what the command "cmda6" does.
If you forget what it is this is it:
2ij6u4o.jpg

It does nothing special. If it is in a map script, it makes these circled tiles function (otherwise they would not function; the player would just walk acroos them and nothing would happen.)
Spoiler:
im glad that people like you actually help to benifet us all, great job!!!
:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
suggestion in a-trainer, can you add the trainer's pokemon in the import/export. to make our live easier.

Crashgek

Haxor
Years
Great tools, but I have a problem with Advance-Trainer.
I can't find out how to change the name of a Trainer-Class.
I assumed you type in the new name in the box under the actual name, and then I have to press Enter. But nothing happens! I need help!

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Is there an A-ptch for mac?

These tools were written in Visual Basic if i remember correctly. and visual basic is a pretty platform-dependant thing (in other words, you need to use windows). So in short: no, there is not a natively mac-compiled version of A-ptch for macs. Google search for WINE and or MONO. I'm not sure which is better in this case, but they both 'emulate' (emulate is in quotes, because it's largely debated if it is actually an 'emulation' or not) the ability to run windows programs.

bigboi

Hacker of the 3rd Generation
Years
Amazing tools. Thank you. I really can't wait to see which new tools will come!

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
Holy shizz, I've hit the motherload. Mister MewHax0rz, I praise you for the rest of my life.

Back