• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have you ever felt guilty for hurting Audino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
Years
pffffft No.
Whenever the grass shakes, I pray that I might be able to get ANOTHER shaking grass pokemon, but NO, I get Audino.
So I don't feel any guilt whatsoever with pwning it and getting its exp.

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
Years
I haven't no, that is because of the experience Audino gives out and if I never started taking them out for the same reason I wouldn't have a Shiny Audino :)

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I didn't feel bad until my husband showed me that picture on deviant art. Then I felt really really bad. It only wants to help:(

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
I feel quite annyoned when i attack a audino (still calling it tabunny AHHHHHHHH!!!)
because it is so hard to take down

but...

after looking at the spolier...

i don't know anymore...

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
The first time I saw it, I caught it. After that I just made it faint. I didn't even know that it could heal your Pokemon. If that were the case, I'd just torture it until it healed my Pokemon, then I'd defeat it. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I never feel bad for them when I beat them. It's their own damn fault they aren't aggressive enough to actually attack me when they confront me in grass.

For most of the game I mostly just ignored them, though, opting to just walk past grass instead of into it to get to a shaking patch. So at least I didn't contribute to too much Audino harm? :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
Currently playing my friend's White file and my Audino guilt got the better of me. I ran into shaking grass without even realizing it and encountered one, so I sent out a Chandelure and used Flame Burst on it, putting it at critical HP and what does it do? It uses Entrainment to give the Healer ability to my Pokemon like it wants to help my team. Guilt got the better of me and I ran from the battle. You have been spared a horrible fate Audino (though I'm pretty sure that Chandelure I had would liked a free soul).

Years
r u kidding.

Audino was a walking Rare Candy early in the game, as far as I was concerned. Everybody loves candy right?!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2016
I fought a Lv.52 Audino in Giant Chasm - I sent out my Lv.1 Larvesta, (holding Lucky Egg), switched in my Mienshao and destroyed the Audino before it even had time to Heal Pulse me. I almost felt bad, until my Larvesta got over 13000 XP from the fight and hit Lv.22 in one go.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
I never felt guilt when I defeated an Audino, as it gives Exp. Points as needed to level up 2 levels :P
But I did once when I first battled it, the feeling of achievement. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 3, 2015
I feel nothing when Audino gets KO'ed. All it ever does to me is double slap or secret power. Never once has it healed me yet, so I don't care. Even if it did, it's still like battling another pokémon to me, EXP gain is all the same. *shrug*

Years
You see, when ever i foght one of those abominations, i think of those ****ty girls from HS I despise, so i hit i with the hardest move my party can handle at the time.

The one i caught to fill my pokedex it rotting in box 11 with the nickname ****tymon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back