• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
It'll pretty boring waiting, but I guess that gives us more time to plan out more things, work out kinks, and find new prizes.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
>.>
<.<

Necrum sneaks back into Trade Corner

I've been so busy and exhausted with work that trading as been really low on my priorities for about 3 months. But now, I am switching to a new job! I should have more free time, and be less tired. So expect my Trade Shop to re-open within the next week!

Years
I'd like to trade some more again. I posted a quick trade thread a while back but I'm open to trade almost anything, but I've only got 5 badges so far in Black 2 so I'm still working on getting version exclusives or others people want. I like trading though.

tabor62

Years
Hi rebelxgirl, nice to know you're back. Perhaps you would consider opening up a trade shop here? Or you could always try posting in QTT again or other people's shops o 3o

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
I... I feel quite happy that I've opened my trade shop. If I'm correct, it took me about 3 quarters of a day just to get the bloody code right, as for some reason the editor thought it was a good idea to generate BBCode inside the CSS. :/ And then it took me about another 3-5 hours to decide what I was going to offer, offer it, copy + paste the sprites, Pokécheck the events I could... urgh. Oh well, it looks nice in the end.

Years
Hi rebelxgirl, nice to know you're back. Perhaps you would consider opening up a trade shop here? Or you could always try posting in QTT again or other people's shops o 3o

I'm not far enough along in the game yet to breed in the day care & I have yet to even try RNG so I don't think a trade shop would be the way to go for me. I was going to repost in the QTT again but I figured a duplicate post would warrant deleting of the post.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I... I feel quite happy that I've opened my trade shop. If I'm correct, it took me about 3 quarters of a day just to get the bloody code right, as for some reason the editor thought it was a good idea to generate BBCode inside the CSS. :/ And then it took me about another 3-5 hours to decide what I was going to offer, offer it, copy + paste the sprites, Pokécheck the events I could... urgh. Oh well, it looks nice in the end.

Lookin' good, and I recommend going into your Options and switching the Message Editor Interface to Basic or Standard. I find that when I use Enhanced (and Firefox), I can see the coded font colors and some such, but if I click anywhere in the editing space, it'll start throwing up BBcode everywhere.

If I didn't spend 3-5 hours on a shop, I'd have a lot of free time, haha. Designing shops is the fun part, tho!

Years
I'd like to give a huge shout out to this awesome community. Everyone's been really cool and welcoming so far, and it means a lot. Specifically Kitori, pardal78, and ~RNC~. Literally half the pokemon in my group would not exist if it were not for them, and indirectly this forum and community. Closing in on Badge 7, so it won't be that much longer before I get to a position where I feel comfortable opening a trade shop, which should be fun.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I'd like to give a huge shout out to this awesome community. Everyone's been really cool and welcoming so far, and it means a lot. Specifically Kitori, pardal78, and ~RNC~. Literally half the pokemon in my group would not exist if it were not for them, and indirectly this forum and community. Closing in on Badge 7, so it won't be that much longer before I get to a position where I feel comfortable opening a trade shop, which should be fun.

Aww, thanks Sir Mister! <3 I'm glad you're having a good time here. Let me know if you need anything in the future~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Seeing other traders helping each other out and then watching trade grow cause of it makes me proud to be a part of this community :) This is really a wonderful community we've made here. Thanks to everyone for all you've done, it's greatly appreciated :) Now get to trading more and make this place even better :p

Reactions: EB

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Seeing other traders helping each other out and then watching trade grow cause of it makes me proud to be a part of this community :) This is really a wonderful community we've made here. Thanks to everyone for all you've done, it's greatly appreciated :) Now get to trading more and make this place even better :p
Will do, EV! Expect a new shop from me within the week. My offereings probably won't be much different, I just felt like getting a fresh start since I've been so inactive with my old shop the last few months. I will have several Meloetta that i hadn't added to my shop though, so that's cool.

Is everyone excited for the new Deoxys event, coming on May 8th to coincide with the release of the TCG set, Plasma Freeze!?

tabor62

Years
If you're a trader and you aren't excited, then something is wrong with you, seek the help of a staff member :P In any case, if it's going to be on BW also, I'm going to RNG one. Which natures and IVs would be best? And Necrum, I still want to trade my events for yours >.< Take your time settling down though (not toooooo loooooong though mmk? I wanna see that new shop).

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Deoxys' wide movepool provides great coverage, so no hidden powers are needed. RNG one depending on the function of Deoxys. If you want to use defense forme, try Bold or Calm, Attack and Speed will appreciate speed/(sp)atk+ nature. Mixed natures work well, too.

I hope they announce Deoxys for French games soon so I can make you jelly, nyahahahaha :3c

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
That's no change from the usual. You know he'll flaunt it all over chat. lol.
As for me, the only reason I'm excited is because this'll be the first time I'll get a Deoxys in my claws. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back