• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
So pre alpha is releasing ? And hows the work going ? i want to update myself with the hack. So can you tell me whats going on ?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
So pre alpha is releasing ? And hows the work going ? i want to update myself with the hack. So can you tell me whats going on ?
Work is still going on for Ows and i don't want to rush the download and give the public an incomplete alpha, so wait just a little, jesron has just returned as is doing his work and please disscuss about making of the hack in team disscusion thread.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Guys, just to Kick off, I am Releasing a pre Alpha, It contains just episode 1!
Bugs:-
OW Spirites are not made yet, so I am using some others OW for some characters!
Dont lose to Team Rocket, or it will mess up the game!
Some NPC dont have Dialouges!
Signboards aren't completed!
Houses and Mart not done yet!
Just events of episode 1 is playable!
Some movement Permissions may have mistake but don't walk through Trees in Mysterious Forest!
This pre alpha is just my proof of work, Scripts and Tiles! You will get a complete Release without above bugs during Alphas and Betas!
Have Fun!
Pokemon Johto League Showdown

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Guys how is it! Liked my Work? Sorry for incomplete but you'll get completed ones in Alphas and Betas!

Trainer 781

It is a decent start. The suicine script progressed nicely.
Some improvements needed:
1. In the first photo - first there is an grammer error. Second, if I reply no, the same question appears and the textbox carries with me even if I leave the girl. Third, their is a title error at top left corner.
(The tile error is even in the bottom left corner of the city.
View attachment 70968
2. In the second pic, their is a tile error on the tree, with the incomplete ash's hat.
Best of luck for the future updates.
View attachment 70969

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
It is a decent start. The suicine script progressed nicely.
Some improvements needed:
1. In the first photo - first there is an grammer error. Second, if I reply no, the same question appears and the textbox carries with me even if I leave the girl. Third, their is a title error at top left corner.
(The tile error is even in the bottom left corner of the city.
View attachment 70968
2. In the second pic, their is a tile error on the tree, with the incomplete ash's hat.
Best of luck for the future updates.
View attachment 70969

Thanxx, I will Surely fix the Tiles error and the scripts! I was a little lazy Doing them!{XD}
And i think there is an extra Ash OW on the top of Mys Forest! I'l remove it!:) And you'll get completed and Bug free updates when I'll release the Alphas and Beta!

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Hey MegaIndianCharizardX, I am excited for you to be working on this hack and making progress! The only userbar you have spells Johto, "Jhoto" and it sort of bothered me... But, in support of you and using #1-Trainer Ash Ketchum sprite, I have brought you this userbar which I hope you like and perhaps add to you main post. Best of luck on your hack!

JohtoLeagueShowdownUserbar_zps2ffb7635.png

Without the IMG tags, here is the link: http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/circaoffire/JohtoLeagueShowdownUserbar_zps2ffb7635.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
The hack is looking pretty good a few errors but is there a way i can battle team rocket because i can only go to the poke centre and talk to chansey

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey MegaIndianCharizardX, I am excited for you to be working on this hack and making progress! The only userbar you have spells Johto, "Jhoto" and it sort of bothered me... But, in support of you and using #1-Trainer Ash Ketchum sprite, I have brought you this userbar which I hope you like and perhaps add to you main post. Best of luck on your hack!

JohtoLeagueShowdownUserbar_zps2ffb7635.png

Without the IMG tags, here is the link: http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g446/circaoffire/JohtoLeagueShowdownUserbar_zps2ffb7635.png

Thanxx Bro! I'll Use it for sure!

The hack is looking pretty good a few errors but is there a way i can battle team rocket because i can only go to the poke centre and talk to chansey

After talking to chansey, go to Elm's lab then you'll be able to battle team Rocket!

Definitely has potential, I hope that this hack will be completed

Thanxx! I will surely try to complete it!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
When i go to the lab nothing happens and i talked to everyone i could

Hmmm! When you walk inside and one step up then The player shuld move itself for the event, maybe the patching may have some errors or I'll check if something is wrong!

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Yes! Pre-Alpha was released! Gonna play it like right now. Good job glad it's finally released!

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Just finished pre-alpha! Enjoyed it and great job.
There were some bugs, though that's no surprise.
GJ!

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
I got a bug:-

You can walk through many trees in Mysterious Forest! I think you should modify Movement Permissions a little bit! Good job as a Starting Hacker! I liked the scripting and Ash's OW was good and looks more realistic than Ash Gray!

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
i didnt find any bugs besides grammar errors but thats fixable. spacing between buldings could use some work. it looks unorganized :\. but overall, nice work :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I'm not going to try the pre-alpha now, I'll just wait for the actual alpha for now.
I like how there's a new attempt at a Johto anime hack, and by the looks of it it's looking pretty good so far. I wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back