• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Pokecommunity...

~Sia~

The Predator
Years
Hello, everyone. I've joined here after much browsing through your forums, and I'm hoping to make some new acquaintances here that I could perhaps battle or trade with, although I don't have the best collection of Pokemon for either activity. I'm also very interested in the challenges here; there are a few I've had my eye on for quite a bit, and I'm planning on joining.

I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, with my first game being the classic Pokemon Yellow version that I picked up at a yard sale. From then, I was happily engaged in all kinds of Pokemon activities, from trading cards to plushie collecting. I have since been in and out of this craze, but I'm hoping to find some more excitement with some activities on this forum. It's very nice to meet you all.

I'll see you all around! :)

~Sia~

Years
Hi there, Sia, and welcome to PC! :D

We have lots of amazing challenges here as well as battle and trading sections to participate in, so you've come to the right place~! I want to sign up for some challenges too once I finish the current two I'm doing. :3 Hoping I finish 'em soon though, I've been at it for a while haha OTL.

So Yellow was your first game? Mine was Blue in 1999, I think, and Red for Christmas. n_n Like you, I'd also gotten hooked on the entire franchise and bought cards, stuffed toys, figures, books, and other Pokemon things. It's just too addicting; I've never been out of the Pokemon phase yet and hopefully it stays that way for a long time! <3

You'll definitely run into lots of interesting discussions and such to get involved in in here, from Pokemon clubs to off-topic discussions. So I hope you continue to check back, and it was great meeting you! :D

~Sia~

The Predator
Years
Thank you, Cirno. Nice meeting you, too. :)

Ha, it's taking all my willpower not to sign up for every challenge I see. I'll just have to stick with the two I have for now. ^-^

Years
Hello, everyone. I've joined here after much browsing through your forums, and I'm hoping to make some new acquaintances here that I could perhaps battle or trade with, although I don't have the best collection of Pokemon for either activity. I'm also very interested in the challenges here; there are a few I've had my eye on for quite a bit, and I'm planning on joining.

I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, with my first game being the classic Pokemon Yellow version that I picked up at a yard sale. From then, I was happily engaged in all kinds of Pokemon activities, from trading cards to plushie collecting. I have since been in and out of this craze, but I'm hoping to find some more excitement with some activities on this forum. It's very nice to meet you all.

I'll see you all around! :)

~Sia~

Hello Sia, welcome to PC.

I have to say your username sounds very similar to the name of an Australian singer, but I think it's cute.

I've been into Pokemon since 1999, when I first watched the anime at age 7. I went for a long time without playing the games until I finally got Ruby in 2003 and man I was excited when I played it. Even though my team was weak and redundant (yeah, I was a noob) I still managed to beat the main story.

Then came 2008 when I started playing 4th Gen when I got an Ice Blue Nintendo DS Lite and Pokemon Pearl. 2009 saw me start playing Platinum, I have since restarted and I currently have 4 Gym Badges. I also got to play SoulSilver in 2010 (where I started with Cyndaquil) and I managed to beat the main story there as well.

Finally, for my 19th birthday in October 2011, I started 5th Gen with Pokemon Black. I was heavily excited for this generation and I started with my beloved Oshawott and beat the main story in just 13 days. I'm still playing Black until I get B2/W2, which I plan to do later this year.

As Cirno said, you'll run into loads of discussions and fun at PC, ranging from Pokemon games to anime to off-topic stuff. Have a fun time here at PC and make sure to VM me, OK?

Well, have fun!

- Hikari10

Back