• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
thanks! downloading beta!
Pokemon_Wallpaper_by_IeshaNaomiIcewolf.png.html
Windows_Vista_HD_Wallpaper_by_livebetas.png.html
TheSimpsons_Wallpaper-HD.jpg.html
cobat-wallpaper-hd.jpg.html
super-mario-galaxy-hd-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpeg.html

cspmoneymaker

Just a tiny good news everyone, I sent my suggestion to Wesley about Feebas and he like it, so there will be male Feebas and it will evolve into blue Milotic. Further more, it will evolve by level not beauty. :D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I went to your download file then i got the latest beta but i only got this IPS file i cant load it how to do this i really want to try it

You must download a Ruby v1.0 Rom from a certain Rom website.
I can't give you the link, it's against the rules here.

Then, patch the Rom with the IPS File.

Finally, load the patched Rom on VBA, (Recommended.) and
have fun!

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2010
doesnt work it just looks for a file to open it with do i need a program or something for this to work?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years

Thanks for the all coments and the support for the menbers of the pokecommunity, thank's very much, my reallity friends.​

• Frequently Asked Questions:

Why is not updating the game PKMLP?
Sorry to everyone but have not had much time lately, and also in parts I'm working on now there is not much update, and do not want to reveal my scripts posting videos.​

Do you still work in game?
Of course always worked and will continue working.​

What is the release date of the New Beta track?
I'm sorry but no date for release because the more I work there is still much to do, especially scripts, but when you least expect the beta will be ready.​

Now some updates​

UPDATES

New images
The Heros
KEVIN And SHOPIA
kevinl.gif
shopia.gif

New MINIS HEROS and OTHERS
newsminisherosandothers.png

New PC and MART
newpcandmart.png

New GYMS
newsgyms.png

When I can I will answer the questions and sorry but I'll try again twice this forum but many things happening in my life and have not had much time.​

The great Wesley F.G. is having problems with scripts?! That's unheard of!! Anyway thanks for the Ash sprites!!!

Years
No, it indeed works by double clicking the LP Patch,
and then you have to SELECT the Ruby Rom
from whatever place you put it, and you're ready to play the game.

Dude, that is incorrect. That only works for you because you have LIPS installed- without a patching program the computer won't recognise what type of file it is.
Koolenergy, google Lunar IPS and download the program. When that's done, open the program, select the patch, then the Ruby Rom (make a copy of the Ruby Rom before patching it, obviously). Done- however, if you open the Rom in VBA and get a white screen, you need to get a different Ruby Rom, in which case you google Pokemon Ruby Rom v. 1.0.

aka825

Online Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
It looks awesome, too bad i'll have to wait for an english beta.:'(

Years
It's been a year since the first beta of new Light Platinum was released! I'll play this when it is finished and released since it looks good. Are you going to show what other gyms look like too? After the translated version there will be an X version by SarcasticPrince, if you want a challenge.

PlatinumJL

Power Hunter
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
Can someone please inform me what beta we are up to now... because i have 2 is that the latest?

06suhmah

DesTROYeR7861
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
i hope beta 3 comes out soon because the updates look awsome. Btw how far have u lot gone with the hack? were are u at?

Back