• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
*gasps*
TPP? It couldn't be! It really is thee! I'm full of glee!

Welcom back, but where have ya been, man? Oh, and major congrats on the shiny Eevee!

Your shiny Eevee makes me want to get a shiny starter so I can get another one on FR/LG.

hey Fufu!! my old shiny huntin bro..lol well i been busy alot so i havent rly been on the comp too much..but now i have more fre time so i'll be on more often so thats good. and thanks 4 the congrats..snorlax is my next target (i know i said lapras, but im about to get the poke flute on FR so i'll just hunt snorlax. oh and u really should get a shiny starter on FR/LG..

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
eight months!? dang..i've never been at a hunt for that long..the longest i've been on one is about 2 or 3 weeks i think. but i kno u been after latias for some time now..i hope u get it soon bruh..good luck! im about 2 fight team rocket in lav tower to get the poke flute then im goin after snorlax

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, good luck with Snorlax. Before I lost my old FR, I would sporadically hunt for it, along with everything else you can soft reset for that I didn't have (besides Clefairy).

I'm thinking about chaining Smeargle. I already know what Pokemon I would need in order for it to Sketch what I want it to Sketch (Need to catch a Paras and a Cacnea or Carnivine. Mean Look could easily be Sketch'd from Ghastly.), and I it would be fairly easy to do, so...

Looks like I'm chaining for Smearlge. After I catch the other Pokemon first, though.

Edit: Chaining for Smeargle

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Ugh...all this SRing for starters...makes me want a Charmander. After all this 7-Day stuff goes by, I'm SRing for Kanto starters.
(Only 2 guys left BTW- Sudowoodo and Wooper)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I would have to hatch for it. I'm to far into Leaf Grean ( quit around the 6th gym ) to restart. I'll finish up the 7 day challenge then I might do it. (If I catch it, I'm not going to tell anyone till I have all Kanto starters. I'll put all 3 on a video.)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I was going to keep it so I could beat it some day and get some Johto guys.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
day 3 and still no shiny rayquaza:disappoin but once i get it i am gonna restart my ruby and fire red in hope for getting some shiny trough the game . hey but does someone have an idea what pokemon i would search in shiny form next after i have that shiny rayquaza (or if i am stil searching cause MAN that rayquaza is getting me angry for beiing never shiny its soooo hard to find! )oke so if someone has an idea plz say it and once i have that shiny rayquaza and migrated it + my shiny banette (its still on my ruby) i will show some pics. + stats and good luck to everyone in shiny hunting:)

Last edited:

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all. My computer is still getting fixed. Found out today that the whole motherboard has to be replaced, so it's gonna cost us ouch x___x Anyways been hunting cranidos and spiritomb. Day 3 of each but no luck. On my Pearl I got a adamant female turtwig so I decided to keep it and move on with the game. I'll shortly trade over a skull fossil to it from my diamond and Sr there for cranidos so my Diamond will be focused on Spiritomb.

*gasps*
TPP? It couldn't be! It really is thee! I'm full of glee!

Welcom back, but where have ya been, man? Oh, and major congrats on the shiny Eevee!

Your shiny Eevee makes me want to get a shiny starter so I can get another one on FR/LG.

Edit: Oh, yes, I just realized that if I were to hunt for Mesprit, I would first chain for a shiny Smeargle that would specialize the capture or aid thereof for Mesprit. I was thinking something like

Smeargle@Leftovers
Timid or Jolly
252 Speed/252 HP/6 Atk or SAtk
Mean Look
Spore
Baton Pass
Ingrain/False Swipe

I don't exactly need False Swipe (I already have Scizor), so maybe Ingrain to help keep Scizor alive, if for some reason the shiny Mesprit wakes up and haxes me to death? Meh, either way, Mesprit should be captured the first time I see it.

Heh Fufu so you'll be after smeargle now too? Lol I was planning on chaining it but I really want a novelty transprison set so I'm hunting it on Emerald. Though I also want a ingrainpasser for battling and catching reasons so I may chain one as well and have 2 lol. Good luck with mesprit, it may be a good idea to have a wobb handy incase it KO's your mean lookers and you just want to chuck balls at it :p

Congrats to everyone who got shinies and good luck on your hunts!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
is just have caught a new shiny pokemon, electrike il post the pic. together with banette and rayquaza once i get it but i can say his stats:):):):):):):):):):) yihaaaa my first shiny in diamond!

electrike
impish
hp:24
att:13
def:11
sp.att:14
sp.def:12
speed:15
abbility:static
lv:7

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Alright, 3 days to go until the end of the 7 day challenge. On that note, I got Sudowoodo.
Modest nature.
Sep. 14, 2007
Route 214
Met at Lv. 24.

Somewhat of a clown.
Likes dry food.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
congrats mathikos and jake on your shinies..i havent rly been too enthusiastic about hunting snorlax yet..but i'll resume my hunt when i feel like it

27 snorlaxes so far..

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats on all new shinies. Maybe we can see some pics soon?

D_S, good idea with Wobby, but I feel like it'd be wasted space. Once Mesprit is shiny, I won't mind if it runs away from me at all. It'll stay shiny, so I can take my dandy 'ole time catching it. It would be helpful for when it keeps breaking out of those Luxury Balls (which it will)...is there a place where one can catch strong Wobbuffett?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Congrats on all new shinies. Maybe we can see some pics soon?

D_S, good idea with Wobby, but I feel like it'd be wasted space. Once Mesprit is shiny, I won't mind if it runs away from me at all. It'll stay shiny, so I can take my dandy 'ole time catching it. It would be helpful for when it keeps breaking out of those Luxury Balls (which it will)...is there a place where one can catch strong Wobbuffett?

I'll be making another PBR video. "The 7 Day Challenge Shinies." I'll put some of my other guys too.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Are you saying I'm getting them from other people? You can ask Dragonpike that I've caught them all. He knows that they are all mine.

Back