• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneZalen

Xin Chào Có :3
Years
*Satisfied*

This game actually looks playable. It makes you have to tain your pokemon, wondering what you can get. You have an aweshumfullness version of Eevee i see and it's evolutions look bad.....ash? Anywho i'll try it once you get done =3

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Yeah, it really looks playable. Looks like it's been done even better than Nintendo itself! (like how most are. I'm not giving credit to Nintendo for this :P)
Anyways, good luck, Concorde!

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
I don't like the trees, they look like squeezed.
But, by the the way, you're the best fake's spriters I haveever seen!
Good Luck! ^.^

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yes; looking very promising. The way you have changed the title screen makes me want to play; good luck!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I wonder if she's still doing the hack....., or i she just busy with something realistic like school.

I haven't seen her for a while now. *sigh*...

This hack is cool.., but I wish I could hear some updates soon...

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
it looks so cool...cant wait till beta..hopes she doesnt give up

Years
Is there still no way to play it? Come on! I looked forward to playing this almost as much I had looked forward to playing shiny gold! (But, now, due to tragic accidents, I must start over in it.)

You! Concorde! I pledge whatever small help a novice like me can give to help you finish this!

Years
This hack is getting better by te looks of it..
I really enjoy watching the sprites over and over again..
I hope this will be a hack that wil be finished, i know it's hard sometimes to hold on to a promise..
But yeah sometimes inspiration dissapears after a while, same happend to me..
I hope it won't happen to you man !!
Good luck and if you ever need help with spriting things just Pm me :D

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
is every pokemon gonna be in this game

Stop wasting your time trying to get your post count up. There is Fakemon in this game, and if you read the first post, you would have known that..

On topic, and new updates Concorde? I have high hopes for this game! So I hope everything is going well.

Years
Yeah... if it wasn't just postcount, I think what they meant was more along the lines of "Is it only Fakemon?"

If it was just postcount, then I'll ask it.

Are there only going to be fakemon in here, or will some old PKMN appear?

...*Sigh* Please, at least keep Pikachu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back