• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

B - I - N - G - O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ok let's Scramble xD

Gym Leaders:
Spoiler:

Elite 4:
Spoiler:

Gary: 4/5 Gyarados was hard xD

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Final Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2013
Oops, you didn't read the rules. You cannot do a solo challenge, in monotypes or monocolors, it is essentially not the same sort of challenge by any means. These challenges force you to make teams, one pokemon is not a team.

" You may only use pokemon of a certain color. Please use as many Pokemon obtainable. I have ensured that at least 5+ pokemon will be available of that color depending on which region you are completing.

:( Curse my habit of speed-reading.

Anyways... I re-did this challenge, this time I completely abused the speed button which isn't something I normally do.

Proof of Victory this time:
h4DnjsV.png

My (Sort of Underleveled) Final Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Thanks for the card! Not sure completely which direction I want to go yet, but I do want to start on the Pick a Route challenge in Kanto. Question, is it acceptable for the "Route" to be a dungeon like Mt. Moon?

Edit:
Participation Form:

Username: XxHarryxX
Bingo Sheet:

Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Pick-A-Route, Kanto (Blue Version)
Challenge Info: Mt. Moon

UPDATE #1 (Going to edit in this post for a while, just easier to keep track of everything)
Blue version, here we go!
- Selected Squirtle as the starter. Gonna keep him on the team because he's awesome.
- Breezed through everything up to Mt. Moon (skipped the rival battle on Route 22 - Sand Attack screws me over regularly)
- Caught Zubat, Geodude, and Paras in Mt. Moon. Caught a Clefairy too, but it took forever.
- Cleared the rest of Mt. Moon and then my rival and Nugget Bridge/to Bill's house.
- Paras took on Misty and almost won singlehandedly, but Starmie beat Paras with a fraction of its health left. Zubat finished off the battle!

Current team: Zubat/Paras/Clefairy/Geodude/Wartortle

Last edited:
Years
Username: kirax7
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Retrogade! - Johto
Pokèmon HeartGold
Planned Team:
18.png
-
76.png
-
94.png
-
65.png
-
82.png
-
91.png

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Thanks Fenneking for sheet

Spoiler:

Will start with Leaf Green...and the Gourmet Challenge :)

Team:
Blastoise
Lickitung
Ninetiails
Muk
Farfetch'd
Victreebel

(Might change) but I doubt it

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
This seems like a lot of fun. Can I have a Bingo card, please. :)

And here are the monotypes I've already finished.
BugIC.gif
FireIC.gif
WaterIC.gif
GrassIC.gif
GroundIC.gif
FlyingIC.gif
ElectricIC.gif
DarkIC.gif

And can you not give any for Ice or Normal.
I already have a lot of progress but haven't updated, and I don't want to start over.
Sorry if I'm sounding pushy. :)

Years
I'm in Goldenrod in my Retrogade trying to catch another Modest Abra xD.. my emulator crashed while I was saving and now I want a Modest Abra xD,
anyway I have a question about the "Pick a Route"... we can catch 'mons in let's say Mt. Moon but what happens in places like Virbank Complex? There is an Outside Area & an Inside Area xD

Years
Virbank city and vibank complex will be two different areas. So you may surf in virbank and catch some pokemon in the few grass patches, but you may not enter the virbank complex afterward, or visaversa.

Castelia sewers, Relic Passage, and castelia garden are all separate areas.

I am also thinking of adding a new option to the challenge, that allows you to use your starter, and when you reach a route, you may continue to use the starter along with the new pokemon.

Years
Actually on Serebii Virbank Complex Outside & Inside are written on the same page xD and to the North there is Virbank City xD and Virbank complex starts here:
vXQrt.jpg

This could happen to other areas I don't know for now xD but anyway I'm totally fine with it. I just needed a flyer xD.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Update #1 Heavy Weight Challenge for HeartGold
Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

Johto: The Story so far..
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Thanks for the Bingo sheet, Fenneking. :)

Username: WarriorCat
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Highest Stat-Defense - Kanto (Red)
Team(Planned): Cloyster, Golem, Omastar, Weezing

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
I thought I would just do an update on my progress:

Signature Move - Kanto (Fire Red) - Dig
Badges: 4
Spoiler:

PHEW! That was a VERY LONG update, will do them in smaller chunks in future! Anyway, here's my team!
Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I thought I would just do an update on my progress:

Copycat - Kanto (Fire Red) - Dig
Badges: 4
Spoiler:

PHEW! That was a VERY LONG update, will do them in smaller chunks in future! Anyway, here's my team!
Team:
Spoiler:

Oops, it looks like you have copy cat and signature move challenges mixed up. Signature move challenge requires that the trainer teach all of the pokemon the same move whereas copy cat is obtaining gym leader's pokemon, only upon defeating them at their respective gyms.

Spoiler:

High Stat -Speed
Pokemon Blue

Final Team

Spoiler:

I think I am going to do the ribbon challenge in hoenn or sinnoh next.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Thank you, I apologize, I was thinking ahead to my next challenge when writing this! I am in fact doing a Signature Move challenge, so I'll amend my post!

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Finished Heavy Weight Challenge for HeartGold
Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

Kanto & Red
Spoiler:

Final Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Kanto Highest Stat-Defense Update + Johto Pick-A-Route Update 1: 1/16

Just finished my Highest Stat-Defense in Kanto.

Spoiler:

Here are some pics
Spoiler:

And, I started Pick-A-Route in Johto. I chose Route 31 as it has a good amount of different Pokemon. I caught most of my Pokemon last night, then waited until about 15 minutes ago to catch Pidgey.
So far I've beaten Falkner.
Spoiler:

Years
Thanks for posting your bingo cards with x's over completed challenges, I am going to go overt the thread a couple of hours and update the participation list. Also, I need to add a little clause about bingo sheet marking. Which is, it would be too time consuming for me to upload multiple images and keep track of your sheet. Therefore, if everyone is able to use whatever marks they' like and post it in this thread, I would be more than happy to update their bingo sheet in the participation section.

Great Job so far everyone!

@ Pokemagician - That's no problem at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back