The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
This is my thread and it is closed

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307812

Which rule states threads like that is not allowed ?

Or it is not allowed in that section ? If so which one is the proper section ?

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page

Old September 1st, 2013, 04:54 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Nature: Jolly
You should PM Alexial, the moderator of A&D, and ask her why your thread was closed. And be sure you look at the section's rules as well. No need to bring this up in a public topic in CQ&F.
Old September 1st, 2013, 04:58 PM
shenanigans
in rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rules
The PokéCommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services. (3 pts / 3 mths)
Monetary transactions, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed in any of our public forums. Transactions include, but are not limited to, selling cards, selling Pokémon over Wi-Fi, or selling goods, Any requests, buying or selling threads, or links to sites involving such transactions will be removed. The PokéCommunity cannot provide protections for any transactions made on the community, whether public (in cases where the offending posts have not been removed) or private (via private messages or external services).
As per this rule, we don't allow commissioned works. I'd assume that's why it was closed, although yes you may wish to contact Alexial directly - in any case, this should be between you and her only. No need for a CQ&F thread.

-closed
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links