• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I believe around August 7th? Islam follows the lunar calender, though, so the preferred way to say it is when the next new moon surfaces.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I believe around August 7th? Islam follows the lunar calender, though, so the preferred way to say it is when the next new moon surfaces.

I've always been curious, but too lazy so I'll ask. How often can you eat in Ramadan, if possible?

Honest

Hi!
Years
You can stuff yourself fat as long as it's in between sunset and sunrise. Anytime after sunrise, food and water is off limits, till sunset.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've never fasted, but I've always wanted to try. I heard it really helps with concentration when towards the end, is that true?

Tried that. I ended up extremely distracted and couldn't concentrate on anything.

Like...if I went through a school day without food I wouldn't pay attention.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Thinking of going to Warped Tour next Tuesday. Anyone been this year or ever before?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn it, I've always wanted to go, but never been able to.

I know a few friends that have gone for a few years now, though, and they loved it. Go for it! And take loads of pictures if you do. :)

Years
I was planning on going to Warped Tour this year, but I was out of state when it came to Arizona. :(

My friends posted a lot of pictures of it on Facebook, and it looks pretty cool. I hear tons of good things about it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
So, that topic having been dead for a while. . .
What've you guys been up to lately? Making any good memories?

Honest

Hi!
Years
This summer's all about the memories for me, man. :(

I'm gonna miss my friends. Spending as much time with them as possible.

Years
I'm gonna miss this summer.. it has gone by way to darn fast ): and I'm gonna miss all the friends I made in high school as well

Years
I find this topic a bit weird since it's actually winter where I am right now, and it's friggin cold!

But yeah I know what it's like when school starts back over in the States, a lot less of my Stateside friends are going to be slightly less active. And the fact my workplace rarely even gets holidays doesn't help.

Years
I fear that my activity will be coming to a halt sometime in the near future too :( as much as I don't want that happening, it's probably going to happen, especially if I get a job.

I messed up big time in high school by prioritizing my online life to school, and it cost me a bit, and caused me to develop a bad case of procrastination.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Whelp, that's kinda depressing. Two of you will be losing contact with a majority of friends, and the third would much rather work then go to school. Oh, and the Australians. . .

Live, Dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back