• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Granted, but you fail tomorrow morning's finals and you have to re-take the course for five more years.

I wish I had an LCD HDTV rather than my crummy old TV from like 1986. Then again, I could still play Duck Hunt on it since the NES Zapper doesn't work with LCDs. -_-;

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Granted. It turns out we were wrong, Jesus is the bad guy...

I wish to taste a Twinkee.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
Years
Granted, but this one contains a chemical that will slowly eat away at your insides, causing sudden death.

I wish for God Mode hax.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted. However, they have Hot Sauce and Red Peppers in them.

I wish to not have to go to class today.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Granted. Here it is:
e495.gif

I wish people these days knew how to spell.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Granted, everything in there was burned in a large electrical fire. Plus, there's some chunks missing from your walls, and a rather large one in your exterior wall, which let a bear, a fox, and some chinchillas into your bedroom.

I wish I didn't keep confusing BB code and HTML while posting. xD (I've already tried to post an image using the "img src" tags. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back