• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
(ooc: lol I fixed that, my bad xO)
Orenji VS Buster

Ok so one Leer for another, nothing to worry about, Troll's typing makes sure nothing is super effective, and Wolfsbane can naturally take a punch, however the skarmory is the issue. Only one move could do any damage. Oh well. The Duskull will be later dealt with.

On second thought, better to deal with him now.

Wolfsbane took the hit from the Duskull, he kinda looked like a movie monster, or a sentai villain even when using Shadow Sneak. While the Nidorino can't laugh off a hit like Maytec, he could tell that Jarvis wasn't exactly sweeper material. After skidding a short distance back, he puffed out his chest and roared back. The duskull left himself away from his more powerful partner.

"Alright, Troll use Toxic on Jarvis! Wolfsbane hit Jarvis also with Peck!" Both pokemon were on the little ghost type like steel on a skarmory.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dorian's eyes turned from Queenie to Ayame, and from Ayame to Queenie frantically. The fact that he was holding his best friend's hand made him nervous because of his feelings, and the fact that Queenie knew about them and was likely to make a prank related to that for her amusement did not help at all. However, finding a room gave him some relief.

Dee Dee and Ayame stepped into the room, followed by Queenie. The butterfly-like Pokémon giggled as his trainer checked out the room, which was one for both of them. It had two beds that were separated, and two bedside tables next to the beds. But that was not that important to the boy. He was even more relieved when he found out about this, since both friends would be there together in case something happened...or maybe it was something else that made Dorian blush a little bit more. He realised he was still holding Ayame's hand, and he hastily let go of it.

Dorian's thoughts were suddenly interruped by Queenie, who, as soon as the boy let go of his friend's hand, pushed him towards her, sending them forward. Luckily, Dee Dee was quick and put his arms around Ayame's waist, preventing her from tripping over.

"Q-Queenie!" he boy said, blushing more and let go of Ayame, "I'm so sorry, Ayame..." He grabbed a Pokéball and returned his Butterfree back inside.

The next morning...

The S. S. Anne had arrived at its next destination: Fucshia City. The sun rising was a beautiful scenery. After the boat docked, some passengers left to explore. There was the Fucshia Gym for those trainers who felt confident enough to try and get a badge, there was the Safari Zone for those who wished to catch Pokémon and have fun, and many other attractions as well.

Dorian was woken up by the intercom, saying that they had docked. He slowly opened his eyes and gently shook his head. He looked confused, and didn't remember what had happened before he went to sleep. His vision turned less blurry, and he looked around. Ayame wasn't in her bed, and the bed looked as if it had already been made. He first thought that she had already woken up, made her bed and left the room, but as seconds went by and his senses came back, he could feel something else.

Somebody was with him in his bed. He looked down and saw...Ayame! He said nothing at first, he was petrified. Ayame...his best friend...who he loved so much...was there in the same bed with him...and cuddling him...What had happened?

"A-Ayame..." he managed to say, still too petrified to move, and his cheeks as red as they could be.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah watched as the Flamethrower missed and Blaze watched on in horror as the Extrasensory hit into his chest and threw him back and he landed on the floor with a loud thud. He groaned a bit and struggled to get back up but just grunted as he just lay there completely knocked out. Sarah smiled weakly and walked up to Blaze and kneeled down, patting his chest. "Good job Blaze." She said with a smile as she recalled him into his pokeball.

"The winner is Togekiss!" The mechanical umpire buzzed out. "The match goes to you Oz!" She said happily as she stood back up and wiped the dirt off of her clothes. "Your Togekiss is quite talented. Of course Blaze was at disadvantage." She giggled. "I guess I should get Blaze to the pokecenter. You should get yours as well. Care to walk with me?" She asked.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
"The winner is Togekiss!" The mechanical umpire buzzed out. "The match goes to you Oz!"

Alystar gained two levels, growing to level 39!

Blaze grew to level 38!

Both Pokémon fought brilliantly, but the battle has taken its toll on both.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
Episode 1.2:
Battle with the Super Sentai Orenji!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! This was bad, really really bad! Not only was the Sableye aiming its Toxic for Jarvis, but the Nidorino was also on its way! However, Peck was a Flying-type move, something that Eliza resisted, and Toxic would have no effect on her. But. This Toxic seemed much faster than the ones he'd seen before, so Eliza wouldn't get there on time to shield Jarvis from it. However she could probably manage to block the Peck from Wolfsbane.

"Alright Eliza, shield Jarvis!" George exclaimed. The Skarmory shot off in direction for the poor Ghost-type.

As for Jarvis... The little Pokémon had barely had time to return to his usual shape before he was hit with some sort of purple liquid. Jarvis gave up a shriek as the poison entered his body. He started feeling immense pains all over and thus didn't see Wolfsbane coming straight for him. Eliza however, grew closer and closer to the two combatants. But it seemed like she was a just an inch away from them.

"Fold out your wing!" George yelled to his Skarmory. Eliza nodded and struck out her wing, thus taking the blow instead of Jarvis. However, the force of the Nidorino had made it longe its horn past Eliza's steel-clad feathers and into her flesh. The Skarmory flinched for a bit, the pain coming from her wing was quite the nasty one. Wolfsbane had managed to get himself past her defense and into the part of her body that was the most vunerable.

"Jarvis, Confuse Ray!" George exclaimed. Jarvis just sat there, his "hands" covering his masked face. The Ghost-type shivered. And then he did it again. And again. And again.
"Hoo boy..." George thought. He knew what was coming, Jarvis' more violent side was soon gonna' show itself. The Duskull got up and released a horrible wail that sent a shiver down George's spine. The look in his eye had changed to what seemed lifeless, even for a spirit. Jarvis jumped up on Eliza, the poison slowly damaging him more and more, and let out a sinister beam towards the Nidorino.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

When his name was announced as the winner, Alystar promptly plummeted to the ground. Oz hurried without hesitation to catch his partner. The Pokemon happily became a stone, causing Ortzi to grunt softly. Gently, he lowered the bird to the ground, Alystar cooing with delight. Letting the Pokemon rest before returning him, Oz turned to smile and bow at Sarah. "Please do not flatter me so highly. If it were not for that advantage and the distance we kept, we would have inevitably lost. You trained your Blaziken incredibly well yourself."

He patted the Togekiss' head. "We were just lucky were we not my friend?" Alystar cooed again and let himself be recalled. Clipping the ball to his belt, he offered her the door. "It would be an honor to join you. However, as dictated, ladies are always first."

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji VS Buster: A coward no more!

Orenji resisted the urge to scoff, while Troll scoffed openly. They were from Lavender Town, they have both seen worse than a Duskull just out of its infancy get a little violent. Still, its only polite to inform his opponent that while he is quite skilled, ghost pokemon often need a tighter leash. Not that a literal leash would work, they usually go right through them.

"You are quite skilled Buster." began the orange ensemble, who was uncharacteristicaly somber, not a Sentai pose in sight. "However after this battle I suggest working on the dynamic between you and young Jarvis there. That look in his, well eye, is not unique to him. Ghost type pokemon naturally lean more towards violence and death. Right now its merely directed at Wolfsbane, his enemy, but should he lose control or not be reigned in, he can cause serious harm to his allies as well. Due to his size and age it shouldn't be a problem now, but take it from someone who knows Ghost types very well."

Woah, PTSD moment right there. Orenji shook his head, noticed the situation, and acted acordingly. (with a Sentai pose to boot) "Troll, borrow a page from your fellow Ghost type and hop on Wolfsbane. Wolfsbane.... er....... carry on." The Nidorino in question was using Peck on the Wacky Waveable Inflatable Flailing Arm Tube Ref, who, not knowing how to react due to this situation not being in its programming, just stood there watching the battle.

"Troll, Wolfsbane is considered incapacitated, you're on your own for now. Now I know you, and there is no shame in admitting defeat to a trainer as skilled as Buster here... OW!" Orenji had to hold his nose, pretty sure its bleeding right now, Iron Balls hurt. Troll's face contained a mixture of anger and hurt. Anger at himself for actually considering giving up, and hurt that his trainer thought that of him. He was a coward who only cared for gems, but after that gym battle... maybe he can be more. Only one way to find out, and until Wolfsbane is back in the game, it was his battle. After taking back the Iron Ball, Troll hissed at his opponent's a fire in his diamond eyes. Orenji smiled despite the blood, and threw him a gold nugget, a piece of silver, and a small blue crystal. He ate all three, and was ready to go.

Without Orenji even telling him to, the Sableye used Trick, somehow disappearing and placing the Iron Ball in the fearsome Skarmory's... mouth?!?! The Steel type couldn't handle the sudden new weight and crashed to the floor, while unharmed, the ball was going to be a nuisance. The Duskull jumped off the bird, and soon it was a mexican staredown, the young Jarvis, now in a frenzy of anger, against a Sableye who was eagre to reinvent himself and do what he does best.

Troll.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Ring, ring! Ring, ring!

The sound trilled throughout the cabin, high-pitched and headache-inducing.

A vaguely humanoid shape rose from the bed and picked up the device making the unbearable cacophony – a severely out-dated Pokénav.

"Hello…?" the figure half-mumbled, half yawned into the mouthpiece of the alleged phone.

"Hey, kiddo! Rise and shine, am I right?" The voice on the other end of the line exclaimed with what seemed like far too much energy for anyone remotely human.

"Dad…" The boy moaned, understandably upset at his father for disturbing his sleep.

"Lucas, wake up. It's ten o' clock already." The voice was obscenely tinny.

"10? Phew, I only slept for around 4 hours," Came the relieved reply.

"It's 10 in the morning," Lucas's father intoned, "And I didn't call just to wake you up. I want to see you off before the ship leaves Kanto. It's gonna be a long drive, so I'll probably arrive just in time to say goodbye. Have a good day!"

He hung up without any further notice, leaving Lucas tired and confused. He stared at his 3 pokémon, still out of their pokéballs, who looked back up at him expectantly.

"What?" he asked. It took him a second, but he eventually realised what the three wanted.

His Shellder still needed a name.

"Hmm… I think I'll call you... Ceto."

---

Much later, after a full breakfast, Lucas found himself outside the Fuchsia City Pokémon Center wondering what to do. It was the first full day of the cruise, and he wanted it to be something good. He eventually decided to head towards the zoo, as he really didn't care about the Gym Challenge or catching other pokémon. He'd catch them if they came to him, but he couldn't be bothered searching for new recruits himself.

The zoo it was, then.

It was certainly a massive zoo, sprawling over what must've been half the city. There were pokémon from almost every corner of the globe, from Azurill to Zangoose, Roselia to Amoonguss - but the one enclosure that drew his attention was the aviary. A massive enclosure that stretched for hundreds of metres, the Aviary looked like it housed hundreds of different birds, bats insects and… whatever Skiploom are.

But nesting in one corner was something that really caught his eye. It peered back through the mesh fence at him, curious. Its pale white cheeks matched its massive, fluffy wings, which were big enough that it could convincingly use them as a blanket. Concealed underneath was an elegant blue form, tail feathers jutting out.

Lucas approached it carefully, not wanting to upset or scare the bird away.

"Steady…" He murmured, crouching down to the bird's eye level. "I won't hurt you…"

He quietly extracted his pokédex from his pocket and turned it on. It automatically scanned the pokémon and spat out an entry that could have easily been hastily written by a ten-year-old, eager to continue on his or her journey.

It read, 'Altaria dances and wheels through the sky among billowing, cotton-like clouds. By singing melodies in its crystal-clear voice, this Pokémon makes its listeners experience dreamy wonderment.'

"Altaria," he breathed quietly. The pokémon lost interest, flashing its impressive, cloudlike wingspan before taking off for some other part of the massive wire-mesh aviary.

If this was what Atlus would someday become, Lucas suddenly didn't mind battling that much.

He started to head back towards the ship, purposeful in his stride.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
Episode 1.2:
Battle with the Super Sentai Orenji!
----------------------------------------------------------------

George listened carefully to Orenji's words, giving off an "Mm-hmm" here and there.
"I have to thank you for your words, but even if I am skilled or not, the battle is still going in your favour currently. My Skarmory is somewhat immobilized and my Duskull is badly poisoned. But," George paused, "That doesn't mean we'll give up!" He said with the usual tone of excitement and cheerfulness he usually had.
"Um? Are you okay?" He asked when he saw Orenji's bleeding nose caused by his seemingly offended Sableye.
"You are right though, Jarvis is the weakest member of my team and it would to us both good to improve in battling, that's why we're here! However, Jarvis' more violent side is unusual for him since he is never like that otherwise. Why he is like that, I do not know. Trust me, Jarvis has fought many Double Battles but never been prone to hurt his allies in any of them. But I'll keep what you said in mind!" He finished with a smile on his face.

Despite his trainer being in a good mood, Jarvis was more leaning towards extreme anger and fury and wishing the most horrible death known to man towards his opponent and all that good stuff. Eliza tried to move, but to little success, the Iron Ball stuck in her mouth was a real nuisance and she couldn't move her wing properly where Wolfsbane had struck her. All in all, she couldn't do much but watch the poisoned Jarvis have a staredown with Troll.

George blinked, what a sticky situation he was in. Eliza was unable to move which made that option a no-go. Dang, he should've focused all of his attacks on Troll, that way he might've had a chance to take the Sableye down before it had the chance to create this mess. Oh well, sulking about it wasn't gonna' help, so what could he do about it instead? After surveying his options, George decided that there was one thing left to do.

"Jarvis, Shadow Sneak one more time!" He exclaimed. Now Shadow Sneak was a very quick move, but the Sableye had been holding an Iron Ball which meant that its speed had been severly lacking until now. George had no idea exactly how fast Troll was, but it was worth a shot. Jarvis did as he was told and dove into the floor again. In his rage the Duskull ignored the pain emitted from the poison currently eating away at him. However as he quickly loomed across the floor with ghostly precision, getting closer and closer to Troll in order to strike it, the effects of Toxic made him gradually weaker.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Ayame and Dorian entered the room followed by Dee Dee's butterfree, Queenie. The room had two separated beds, which relieved Ayame alot. She was in the same room with Dorian, so she wouldn't be alone at night, even though she never was since Hikari never went into her pokeball and slept besides her pillow.

Suddenly Queenie pulled the promised prank on Dee Dee and pushed him towards her after he letted go of her hand. Dorian had his hands around her waist so that she wouldn't fall, which made her blush. 'Q-Queenie!' Dorian looked at his butterfree but then turned to Ayame and letted go of her. 'I-i'm so sorry, Ayame...' He apologized, that was the last thing Ayame heard, or saw because Ayame closed her eyes... And fainted...

The next morning

The S.S Anne had arrived in Fushia city, Hikari was sleeping on the ground next to Dee Dee's bed, but why next to Dee Dee's? Ayame woke up when she heard a voice calling out to her.

'H-huh...' Ayame couldn't remember what had happened last night, she could only remember Queenie pulling a prank on Dorian and then she fainted? Ayame opened her eyes, she expected to see Dorian laying in his bed on the other side of the room, but she saw something totally different.

'D-Dee Dee...?' Ayame's vision got clearer and she saw a chest, Dorian's chest...

She started blushing, but didn't move. 'W-wh... Wh-what happened...?' Ayame quietly asked him, not moving at all, way too scared to move.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Sarah smiled and nodded to him. "True." She walked forward and led the way to the clinic on board and gave the nurse on duty Blaze's pokeball. It was only a few minutes later that she was handed the pokeball back and released Blaze once more. The Blaziken cried out as he appeared and Sarah giggled, "That was a marvelous battle back there Oz! I wonder if there are others on this ship that can match us?" She smiled a bit as she sat down and Blaze leaned against the wall.

She sighed a bit as she pulled out her makeup kit and quickly applied some make up to her face with the aid of her mirror. "Many young trainers are just so... inconsiderate you know? They have no manners and they don't attempt to reign in their attitudes. They just do what they want and that's all they know." She put away her items back in her purse and smiled at Oz. "You're parents are some of the few that actually put a leash on their children. Had to with mine."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

After his best friend woke up, Dee Dee grew even more nervous. She was blushing and asked him what had happened. And the petrified Dee Dee was still trying to find the answer to that question.

He closed his eyes, and tried to push the 'Oh, sweet Arceus, I'm in bed with Ayame, and we're cuddling, sweet Arceus' thoughts aside to allow his brain to think and remember. What he could remember is that, after his Butterfree pushed him against Ayame and he grabbed her to prevent her from falling down. Then, when he let go, and returned Queenie back inside her Pokéball, Ayame closed her eyes and suddenly fainted. Luckily Dee Dee could grab her again before she could get injured.

He kept on trying to remember, as more thoughts about Ayame continued to flood his mind. He could remember picking her up and gently placing her on the closest bed, which he didn't realise right away it was his. He was pulling the covers over her...but something must have happened that made him end up in bed cuddling with his best friend. What was it? He heard some giggling in the room, and he knew exactly who it was. Then, out of nowhere, Queenie appeared, giggling as she flew around the room. Then Dorian remember what had happened.

As he was pulling the covers over his fainted friend, one of his Pokéballs opened without warning and Queenie came back out. Before Dorian could react, however, the Butterfree flapped her wings more rapidly and some green dust came off them. Dee Dee could do nothing to not inhale the dust and started to feel drowsy. Before he could pass out, Butterfree then moved the boy into bed, with Ayame, which took a lot of effort.

"Good night, lovebirds~" she said and giggled once more before she went to sleep under one of the beds. Pulling that prank had taken a lot out of her.

Back to reality, Dorian looked at Ayame timidly, his cheeks as red as they could be, and still to scared to move, although he didn't notice he had been holding his friend tighter since he started remembering.

"I-It w-was Quee...nie..." he said very timidly in a whisper, "Y-You fainted a-and s-she put me t-t-to s-sleep..."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Oz followed her dutifully down the path she was taking, politely keeping himself focused on Sarah as he was taught to do. His Shaymin plush bounced awkwardly in one arm but he didn't pay much attention memorizing the path as best he could. After Sarah gave her Pokemon over, he let Alystar take his turn, turning back toward Sarah with a small smile. "Indeed," he agreed softly. "I believe the two of us enjoyed ourselves as well. Now... as for fellow combatants on the ship..." He pondered this idea over slowly, gently, smiling gradually as he considered it. "I believe anything is plausible my lady and that having a bit of hope could help us go far to find the answer."

Thinking of various trainers he had met over time, Oz could not help a small, gentle chuckle at her comments. "Yes my lady, I notice how rather..." He paused to take Alystar and release him from his Pokeball. He was still too tired to battle but clearly he was happy enough. "Enthuastic they seem to be. I suppose they can't help it. This world is reliant on giving them what they want, which is a chance for glory. It is quite difficult for someone to reign in that desire when it is all around you." He looked up at her in the mirror carefully. "I am not saying it is excusable but sometimes things just cannot be helped."

Oz then smiled at the mention of his parent's behavior. "Well, there was only mother and I so I suppose it was quite easy for her to leash me. I am thankful she had no more children. I fear I gave her quite a few grey hairs taking this journey. To see the rest fade away would be unbearable." Ortzi gave Alystar a small treat, which was happily gobbled down. "As it was, there were people all over my home that took care to keep watch over children. Word travels fast over water."

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Dorian seemed just as scared as her for what had happened. He seemed to try to remember what had happened, but when he did, he holded Ayame tighter, making her blush even more. Ayame's eyes started to tear up, she hoped that what she thought what had happened hadn't happened, not because she didn't liked Dorian, no, she loved him, but she was just scared for it.

'(Don't worry, that hasn't happened.)' Hikari giggled as she said that to Ayame, like she was reading her thoughts. The Poochyena stretched and jumped on the bed and layed against Ayame's back. '(Queenie pulled a prank on you guys.)' Hikari said as she yawned. Ayame heard what she said, but still couldn't move.

Suddenly she heard Queenie giggling and flying around them. She heard Dorian saying timidly that it was Queenie who pulled a prank on them, so it really was just that? Ayame felt relieved and clenched herself on Dorian's t-shirt, almost crying of happiness.

Untill Ayame remembered they were still in the same bed... Cuddling...

'A-ahh! I'm sorry!' Ayame quickly letted go of his t-shirt and started to get red. 'How come i fainted?' Ayame asked him, but then glanced at Hikari. '(You hadn't eat all day... Remember?)' Hikari told her. 'Ssshhhttttt!!' Ayame putted a finger on her own lips and sissed. But then Ayame remember Dorian couldn't understand what Hikari said and she sighed out of relieve, she'd have a problem with him if he would find out she hadn't eaten all day yesterday... And that day before.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hogan 'Iggy' Jules

One of the battles had ended, the trainer with the Togekiss had one, which was - at least in his eyes - the only possible outcome with the Blazekin only using flame thrower, as they walked off, he was able to concentrate on the double battle going on, it was a duskull and Skarmory against a Sableye and Nidorino, interesting pairings, and what was that the Sableye put in the Skarmorys mouth? what ever it was, it had forced the steely birds mouth to smash into the ground.

So engrossed in the battle was he, that the trainer on the bench did not feel it when one of his pokeballs began to shake and eventually open, appearing on the floor was a small candle pokemon. "LLLLLIIIITTTTTWWWWWIIIICCCCKKKKKK"

"Oh no, Nudge, please, just back in the pokeball."

Hogan reached for the pokemons pokeball and tried to return, but as per normal, the small candle pokemon refused to return. As Nudge looked around, she too also noticed the battle, she was almost being drawn to the duskull....

Hogan was trying time and time again to return the pokemon, but somehow Nudge had learnt how to resist being returned to its pokeball.

"Nudge, please - dont interfere with the battle!"

The little candle Pokemon Nudge turned towards her trainer, shooting a weak heat wave at him, causing his clothes to start singeing as she once more made for the battle field

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Caydee Mint - Fuchsia Gym, Battle #1

"Ninetales, are you ready?"

As Round 2 began, the Ninetales prepares the battle by sitting there, eyeing Janine's Toxicroak. Janine decided to keep the Toxicroak out, because she does have some security of her winning the battle. It would be another victory for her, beating two trainers on the same day. Caydee wasn't going to back down now. Ninetales, her most powerful Pokemon, breathed fire.

"You lost last round." Janine said, "I'm letting you go again. But please use your fire sparingly."

"It'll be used sparingly alright." Caydee replied, then starts to command. "Kay, Ninetales. Start off with Will-o-Wisp!"

"Nine!" Ninetales spits out a ball of fire out of his mouth, right at the Toxicroak. The ball of fire was coming right at it fast. Toxicroak needed to act quickly.

"Dodge and use Cross—" Janine was too late. The wisp hits Toxicroak, resulting in a burn. Hesitantly, he stepped back and started to complain.

"Crooooooooak!"

"Come on!!" Janine shouted, stamping her left foot on the ground with so much frustration. Caydee was unaware that she was as competitive as her father.

Caydee glanced at Brad, sitting at the benches near her and smiled at him. "Brad, pay attention. The real battle has just begun." She turns back at Ninetales and smiled again, satisfied as to where the battle was heading back now. "Ninetales, shoot him with Fire Spin! We'll see how 'sparingly' we use fire."

"Toxicroak. Poison Jab!" Janine yelled. "Come on before Ninetales surrounds you with fire!"

As the Toxicroak's right arm glowed purple, he aimed towards Ninetales. But there was something Janine and Toxicroak wasn't aware of at all: Fire Spin works differently with Ninetales. Ninetales breathes out a spiraling orange fire, circling around the Toxicroak. The fire was quick enough to trap the Toxicroak within, and due to being hit by the Will-o-Wisp, the burn was even worse. The Toxicroak screamed in a deeper tone, suffering from the burns.

As the Toxicroak burned black, it fell down to the ground on his back. He fainted right there. Ninetales stepped back to Caydee, rawring at Janine.

"Toxicroak! No!" Janine cried. "What did I say about using it sparingly?"

"It was." Caydee replied. "Your Toxicroak was weak as is."

Janine sighed. "Very well then." She returned Toxicroak to his Pokeball, and quickly turned to her Venomoth, floating right behind her. "Venomoth, go for it!"

The command went through the bug-type Pokemon. Venomoth flew right to the front. "Venomoth! Vena!"

For Caydee, this might be a piece of cake. Ninetales can take this bug-type Pokemon down easily. Fire is strong enough against Bug. She decides to keep Ninetales out on the battlefield. She gives the fox Pokemon a nod, indicating that she wanted him out still. "Nine!" he confirmed.

"I begin first then." Janine said. "You won last round, so I can prepare my Venomoth this time."

"Deal then." She said, then she turned to Brad once again and winked at the boy. "Taking notes there, dude?"

"KEEP BATTLING, CAYDEE! IT'S SO AWESOME!" Brad shouted out. "Go Ninetales! Woooooo hooo!" The intensity of the battle was already getting to him. But Caydee's rush is something she's definitely used to. Janine has the right to start the next round after losing to Caydee.

"Venomoth. Double Team, now." The Venomoth starts to duplicate itself in twos, threes, fours…until the count went very overwhelming. There were a dozen Venomoths surrounding the battlefield. Ninetales became confused as to which was the real Pokemon he was fighting with. But he wasn't giving up now. He began to concentrate on each of the Venomoths around him.

"Ninetales…" Caydee called out. "Keep an eye on its eyes. If they move, fire at it!"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Link Hunter
''A 'Sickening' Awakening''
-------------------------------------------​

''Urgggghhhhhhhh''

Rolling onto his side on the large fairly fancy bed, Link Hunter brought his knees into his stomach and cuddled into himself. His hair was a greasy mess dark shadows cast over his eyes making him look like some sort of Zombie from one of those terrible horror movies by 'Gastly Productions' He was lying full dressed on top of the covers. His pull string bag and suitcase lay untouched on the floor by his bed, with his Pokeballs set on top of a small bedside table next to him.

Having entered his cabin shortly after boarding the ship, the last Link could remember was lying on his bed with the intention of calling his brother with his Pokenav, but no sooner had the ship set sail, he had been overcome with the most painful stomach cramps and migraine he had experienced in his life, forcing him to lie writhing in pain for what seemed like hours but in reality couldn't have been more than a few minutes before passing out.

Link took a deep breath and rolled to the side of the bed, slowly swinging his legs round to touch the floor before burying his hands cradling his head into his lap and closing his eyes again. What had happened to him?

He had been on ships to other regions of the Pokemon world and had never been sea sick before, perhaps it was something he ate? True he had been very tired having not slept for more then a couple of hours a night for the past week at least, and not at all for a good 48 hours before boarding the ship, but that didn't explain how ill he had suddenly become.

Link slowly rose to his feet with the dread that comes of waking up after being ill and preying you don't immediately start to feel the same. The worst of it seemed to be over, there was no more pain, but he felt generally rough from what had been a bad night's sleep, still fully dressed and his entire body aching as punishment for it. Link removed his hoody revealing a white skin tight vest underneath, as well as a necklace with a locket attached to it. He threw the hooded top onto the bed and walked over to the window where he drew back the curtains and immediately shied away at the beam of sunlight that poured into the room, blinding him like some sort of vampire. He rose his hand to cover his eyes for a few moments, giving himself time to adjust to the light before looking outside, and noticing the familiar sight of the Fuchsia City dock, the ship had already arrived at its first destination, and due to the lack of noise coming from the ships boarding dock which was close to his room, most passengers had already gone exploring, how long had he been out?

Link, still groaning under his breath staggered over to his bedside table where he picked up one of his Pokeballs, he pressed the middle button forcing it to open in a beam of light which took the form of his most powerful Pokemon.

''Murk...?''

The Dark bird Pokemon sat on the bedside table where it twitched its head to the side and looked up at its trainer, who looked down into its eyes

''Time for you to get some fresh air and exercise, you've slept long enough, if you're gonna win battles for me during this trip you need to keep energised''

Link had a habit of releasing his Murkrow for various lengths of time for it to fly around and exercise for itself when he wasn't training with it. He walked back over to the window and opened it, pointing outside

''Go on, just don't go far and keep an eye on the ship, and make sure your back before it leaves''

The bird Pokemon glanced at the window and then back to its trainer for a few seconds, staring with deep black eyes, before stretching out its wings, and taking off with a surprising amount of acceleration and speed for such a small creature, and flying out the window and into the skies overlooking Fuchsia

Link had no desire to venture into this particular city himself, he had been there before at which time he had done the only thing worth doing, defeated the gym leader Koga. His mind cast back for a moment to the memory of his Murkrow delivering a scathing critical Wing Attack hit to Koga's Skunktank, knocking it out and claiming himself the gyms badge. There was the safari zone of course, but it didn't interest him much, perhaps if he had had a good night's sleep he would have venture out to do some training, but he had worked himself and his Pokemon pretty vigorously as of late, not that they shouldn't be worked hard, but one morning off wouldn't hurt, besides, he definitely needed a shower...

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Ayame's Poochyena jumped on the bed Dee Dee and Ayame were lying on, and started to talk to her trainer. Dorian couldn't understand a word of what the Pokémon was saying, but it made Ayame relieved and made him feel better as well. And, after saying that it was Queenie, Ayame looked happier and clenched his shirt, and it looked like she was about to cry tears of joy into it...but she suddenly let it go and pulled back. Dorian, in embarassment, quickly found himself able to move and jumped out of bed.

"Well, um, so..." he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head.

Before Dee Dee could bring up another topic to avoid talking about they spending the night together cuddling in bed, Ayame asked why she fainted. Dorian didn't know, as everything was so sudden. Then it seemed that Hikari, her Poochyena, said something else to her, and she shushed her. Dorian raised his eyebrow in confusion, as his blush slowly faded away.

"A-Ayame is...everything okay?" he asked worriedly.

And, the way his mind worked, he knew that something was wrong. His best friend fainted suddenly the night before, and apparently her Poochyena knew why. He tried to think of a reason, but he could come up with none. He secretly wished that everything was okay with her, as he didn't want to lose someone so important in his life. Queenie, in the meantime, looked at her trainer with sorry eyes, but the boy's attention was clearly on Ayame.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Eve Murphy​

Eve sat quietly on her bed, thinking about everything and nothing whether it was relevant to the moment or not. She thought about the fact that she had only come on this cruise to p*ss off her sister, Sophie, and there was really no bigger motive. The ticket Eve used to gain access to the ride, the free food, etc. was stolen from Sophie.

It was within good reason! Sophie was bossy and barely did anything, so it was only fair that Eve went on the voyage and Sophie stayed home to continue being her lazy self. In fact, she wouldn't even be allowed on here, as she didn't even own her own Pokémon.

I'll just catch a dumb Magikarp, she said. I'll be fine with just that, she said. Eve frowned, removed a random pokéball from her belt and threw it against the white dresser in frustration. A bright red light escaped the capsule and formed the shape of Achilles sprawled on the floor, trembling ever so slightly and struggling to breathe. Eve gasped and ran over to him, not expecting his condition to have worsened.

"Achilles! I need to get you to the nurse!"

A squawk! suddenly resonated from the other side of the room. Eve quickly lifted her head and turned to find the source of the sound. It was a little Murkrow perched on the windowsill. Eve stared at it as it flew in and stood by Achilles. It tilted its head and began pecking at his flesh wound. "Hey! Cut it out, Bird Brain!" Eve shouted, shooing it away with her arms. The bird scrambled out the window again and Eve immediately ran behind and shut it.

I'm pretty sure you can't find those things wild around here. Must belong to someone. Eve returned to Achilles and cradled him in her arms, walking out into the hall of dorm rooms.

As she passed a certain room she heard a muffled voice saying, "Is everything okay?" It was almost scary how clearly you can hear voices through these doors. Eve finally made it where the nurse was, her face lighting up as she saw the woman in the orange outfit.

"Excuse me! Could you heal my Sneasel? He had a tough battle with a Scyther earlier, which I caught... so I guess I'd like you to heal the Scyther too?" She held out the trembling Sneasel and then removed another pokéball from her belt.

"Sure thing!" the nurse said, taking Achilles gingerly. "He seems to be pretty beat up, but it's nothing severe," she explained as she took the pokéball as well. The nurse walked away to where Eve presumed was the place the healing machine was kept. She turned and saw a woman talking with a younger boy with whitish blond hair and tanned skin.

From what Eve could hear, they were discussing the youth of today and how they all seemed to have terrible manners and a bad attitude. They must have met the same girl Eve had tried to talk to earlier. No doubt about that. Eve gave them a small, sheepish smile and turned forward again as the nurse returned with Achilles holding onto her head the way he normally did with Eve.

"There! All healed!" she said with a bright smile. Achilles jumped off the nurse and climbed back up to Eve's head. "And here's your Scyther." The nurse returned the ball to Eve. "Thanks, Nurse..." she let her voice trail off to encourage the nurse to share her name. "Silvers. Angie Silvers!" she said with a big grin.

"Thanks Nurse Angie!" Eve replied, mirroring her grin before she walked away and climbed up to the deck. She walked closer to the edge of the boat so she could look down at the water, when all of a sudden she felt her hair being jerked up. Eve squinted up at the bright sky and saw a shadow like figure floating above her.

"You again?? Where's your trainer?! And why do Pokémon think it's funny to assault me?" Eve said, exasperated. Achilles glared up at the Murkrow above them and cried out to it threateningly.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Dorian jumped out of bed after Ayame apologized, making her feel sorry but Ayame didn't show it. After Ayame shushed down Hikari about that she didn't eat for days, Dorian started to look worried at her.

"A-Ayame is...everything okay?" he asked her. 'n-nothing!' Ayame wuickly answered him, but Hikari jumped between the two and started to make weird moves, Hikari first pointed at her mouth with her paw, then at her belly, then turned around and fell on the ground, trying to tell Dorian what had happened, but since he cant understand her when she speaks, she had to show it in a different way.

"H-Hikari!' Ayame jumped on the ground and tried to catch her Poochyena, but she jumped out of her arms and ran behind her. Suddenly one of her pokeballs opened, and yes... now everything became worse.

'What Hikari is trying to say is "Ayame didn't eat for days and that's why she fainted."' Obilivio had come out and used telepathy to talk to Dorian. 'Obiliviooooo!!' Ayame tried to make him shut up but Obilivio too, jumped away all the time. 'I'm sorry, but you need to have more responsibility...' Obilivio spoke. Ayame sighed as she waited for the scolding she was going to get from her best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back