• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Future Foundation -Dangan Ronpa Fanclub

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
19fdubb3d9hkrpng.png

The Future Foundation

A club for fans of Dangan Ronpa. Feel free to talk about the plot,characters,games,anime and hopes for the future. For those of you that came here just because of the cool title (Dangan Ronpa) the series is a video game franchise on the PSP and Vita about kids,killer bears and mystery. Feel lost? Don't worry it is pretty confusing but as long as you have hope you will be fine.
Rules
1.No bashing others Nobody likes to feel despair
2.Don't spam with ads on how to get rich fast. If those worked I would be flying around in a Pikachu themed jet by now.
3.Keep it Dangan Ronpa related Don't just mention Darkwing Duck for no reason. As cool as DW is there is a time and a place.
4.Be kind to others

Name-
Fav Character-
Did you get freaked out about the ending of Dangan Ronpa 2?
Members
Chiaki Nanami-
tumblr_inline_mzn50kvkmE1qc5a7e.png

Satoshi Ookami-

Lisia-
tumblr_inline_mzn3bcjVeh1qc5a7e.png

Dragon-
tumblr_inline_mzn52rKJft1qc5a7e.png

Zekrom-
tumblr_inline_mzn3eyZLF01qc5a7e.png

Headphonix-
tumblr_inline_mzn50rjaTQ1qc5a7e.png

rilou-

Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer-
tumblr_inline_mzn3eyZLF01qc5a7e.png

なぎ-

Blueboi22-
tumblr_inline_mzn5188r1W1qc5a7e.png

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Isn't future foundation a bit of a spoiler? =D

Name - Satoshi Ookami
Fav Character - you :P

Which part? =D I still haven't finished DR2 but I spoilered some thingies about DR2 before =D

Years
Oooh nice username ya got there~

Name- Lisia
Fav Character- Only one?! There are so many lovable characters... Hrmm... I'll choose Kyoko Kirigiri, then.
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oooh niiice~!

Name: Dragon
Fav Character: Ibuki Mioda

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
Welcome everyone :)

I do wish those fanmade pictures of the remnants of despair prior to the game were real and that was the plot of Another Episode. Since the ending of the whole someone starving themselves,one selling parents to Junk made me feel it would be interesting to see them outside of the game. Also hope Chiaki survived (Which in a way I think she did due to talking to Hajime plus Monomi was brought back) Maybe have Chiaki as an ai in Hajime's phone?

Years
Oooh may I suggest using pixels of characters next to our names in the Member's List? These are from Dangan Island/Island Mode or the DR Reload Artbook. Unfortunately I couldn't find any transparent pixels for Monokuma or Usami/Monomi. I'll post 'em all for reference. I hope we get many more members~

Example:
Chiaki Nanami-

Satoshi Ookami-

Lisia-

Dragon-

DR1 Pixels
Spoiler:

DR2 Pixels
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
Oooh may I suggest using pixels of characters next to our names in the Member's List? These are from Dangan Island/Island Mode or the DR Reload Artbook. Unfortunately I couldn't find any transparent pixels for Monokuma or Usami/Monomi. I'll post 'em all for reference. I hope we get many more members~

Example:
Chiaki Nanami-

Satoshi Ookami-

Lisia-

Dragon-

DR1 Pixels
Spoiler:

DR2 Pixels
Spoiler:

Oh very nice idea. :) Thanks Oh by the way just found out Kirigi's English actress just made a gaming channel. Since she is your fav thought you might like to know :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Ooh we have a Danan Ronpa club now!

Name- Zekrom
Fav Character- Enoshima Junko
Did you get freaked out about the ending of Dangan Ronpa 2?-
Nah, not really. I'm not easily freaked out. If anything, I thought it was pretty interesting.

I wish I had a Vita ;_;

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Mmm, if I can make a topic question:

What's your favourite case in the Danganronpa games?

For me, nothing beats Danganronpa 2 Case 3 and Case 5~ Like Case 3 brings the meaning of despair to the students and gives hints to what will happen next, and what happened before.. plus it brings forth a new level of the meaning of 'crazy', haha. Case 5 was pretty epic, and pretty heartacheing on what happened. D:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
Mmm, if I can make a topic question:

For me, nothing beats Danganronpa 2 Case 3 and Case 5~ Like Case 3 brings the meaning of despair to the students and gives hints to what will happen next, and what happened before.. plus it brings forth a new level of the meaning of 'crazy', haha. Case 5 was pretty epic, and pretty heartacheing on what happened. D:

Yeah those were good ones. Crazy Mikan is pretty awesome. Was very amazing when Chiaki sacrificed herself for Case 5 too. I still have hope her data can be saved.

Years

Case 5 in DR2...
Just with how far Nagito went... He had perfectly set up that situation in which he manipulated everyone into a situation in which one person unknowingly killed him with the poison. There was no surefire way to determine which extinguisher grenade contained the poison and exactly who threw it... By ordinary investigation, anyway. His motive being to eliminate himself and the rest of the characters who were also actually Ultimate Despairs and to have the Future Foundation member continue on for the sake of hope... Hehe... he probably would have gotten away with it if Chiaki hadn't deduced his plan...

Case 6 in the same game was also entertaining cuz of "game" shenanigans and cool a cool 8-bit remix.
Spoiler:

Years
A fan club of one of my favorite shows, that's really awesome. :)

Name: Headphonix
Fav Character: Nagito Komaeda
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heya, Headphonix! Ooh, yes, Nagito needs more love~ *_* I actually liked him; he.. was a very interesting character indeed with his blind definitions of hope. :3

Hm, just another topic question for you guys: Dangan Ronpa 1, or Dangan Ronpa 2?

Personally I enjoyed them both, but I'm learning more towards two. I love the cast of characters there and there are some amazing scenes there. I liked 1, but, just saying, I liked 2 just a liiiittle bit more~!

Years
Ahah indeed, I like Ibuki as well, I mean, Nagito was my favorite male character and Ibuki my favorite female character (if we're not counting with Enoshima Junko, she's the best @.@). Her "free time" events were my favorites.

Dangan Ronpa 1, or Dangan Ronpa 2?
Ahh definetly Dangan Ronpa 2, I loved everything about it, the story, the characters... Even the island! If Kirigiri participated in DR 2 instead of DR 1 then it would be more than perfect.
The only thing I didn't like about DR 2 was monomi. >.> Come on... Monokuma is so much better. :p

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I don't think I can really choose between the two games. They're both so good.....

Years
Dangan Ronpa 1, or Dangan Ronpa 2?
I'll say I like 2 more as well. I'm fond of most of the cast as opposed to just a few of the characters in DR1, and the island locale was more entertaining with all its variety as opposed to the school of the first game. (Though exploring the halls in first person was pretty neat.) Like I said in the post before, case 5 of DR2 was ingenious... and though we don't know much about the characters before they were brought into the Neo World program, it is still entertaining for me to think about possibilities and stuff like "who did THAT crazy act?"
tumblr_inline_na8zs0KuTr1qds6iw.png

On a side note, I feel I'm probably the only one who likes Monomi. Sure she's not as hilarious, iconic, or entertaining as Monokuma, but she had her purpose I guess. I found her speech at the end of Chapter 5 to be very touching.

Years
On a side note, I feel I'm probably the only one who likes Monomi. Sure she's not as hilarious, iconic, or entertaining as Monokuma, but she had her purpose I guess. I found her speech at the end of Chapter 5 to be very touching.
Yeah, her speech was great, but during the entire game she did nothing but cry and be bullied by Monokuma... I don't know, she could have been more usefull (even without her wand).

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

You'd be wrong. xD

She's one of my favourite characters, along side Mikan, Chiaki and Ibuki. <33

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I didn't exactly hate Monomi....I just found her style of speech to be a little annoying.

Back