The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old July 12th, 2013, 10:20 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Alright. Uhm, I don't really watch the anime anymore so I have no clue what to do here but...what sounds do pansage and simisage make? I mean...I know half of all pokémon tend to just call certain syllables of their name the whole time and others just make grunts, chortles, or other onomatopoeic sounds, but I don't know it by heart anymore for any of the 5th gen pokémon, and now I am confused of what to do in my next post.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old July 15th, 2013, 07:37 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
"Pan" basically. There's probably a more detailed description online somewhere though.
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:25 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Someone really needs to post guys!

I can't until Scyke does, but where is everyone else?
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:36 AM
EGKangaroo

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
My post is in the drafts. I was kinda at a standstill when I couldn't figure out the pokémon sound thing-o. Dunno about the rest though.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old July 17th, 2013, 08:54 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

That's okay, as long as someone can get a post in before the IC falls of the page in the next few days.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:55 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Just letting you all know that there is currently only four of us in this RP right now since a couple of people left and I gave all those people who never posted the boot. This means it is really important for those of us still in the RP to keep our activity up (and also to try and get our numbers back up).
Old August 6th, 2013, 07:28 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I'll be posting again soon.
But those of you who are able should also post ASAP.
Old August 9th, 2013, 10:50 AM
ShinyNuzLover
What're you lookin' at?

Nature: Hasty
Name: Jackson

Appearance: Jackson is a little on the short side at being only 5'7", he has a bit of a tan which isn't to prominent but you can see it. He always has his blondish, brown hair spiked up. He has piercing, dark grey eyes that seem like they're looking into your soul when he's staring at you.

He always wears dark grey pants that match the color of his eyes along with a black and brown belt with a Tauros belt buckle. He wears a maroon t-shirt with a blue overshirt along with his trademark brown, aviator sweatshirt. He always wears grey and green sandals. He never goes anywhere without his cresant-moon necklace he got from his mom before she died.

Personality: Jackson isn't that nice to people that he doesn't know but he is better to people he knows like his family and friends. Although he has a soft side for cute girls. Even though he has a soft side he can still be a great fighter with his Pokemon team. If one of his Pokemon or friends is about to get hurt badly, he'll protect them. He is an amazing trainer who does his best for his Pokemon and friends. If you become friends with him, be glad you are 'cause he'll protect you no matter what.

History: Jackson used to live in Undella Town but he moved to Coriolis Town when he was 10. His mom died when he was 13 and was left living with his dad since. But this past year his dad went to work as a gym leader in the Sinnoh Region but Jackson wanted to stay in Novia with his friends. He misses them both so much he promised them he would become the best there ever was, for them. His top goal however is to be a gym leader in Novia so he can battle tough trainers and help them along their own Pokemon journeys.

Jackson always wanted to be a trainer but he was delayed ever since his mom died. He wanted to be a trainer but couldn't do it since his mom died. So whatever you do... never, ever mention your mom or ask where his mom is. He'll punch you in the face. The reason he didn't want to be a trainer until later is because his mom always said he would make a great trainer so whenever he heard the word trainer his eyes would tear up and he would just walk away. But this past year he toughened up and became a trainer, and he promised that he would be the best trainer, for his mom, and his dad...

Chosen Starter: Lampent (Lumiere) male. Lumiere is very nice, classy, and doesn't like to hurt other Pokémon unless it's necessary. Moves: Flame Burst, Hex, Inferno, and Will-o-Wisp

Any other info: He's single

Last edited by ShinyNuzLover; August 12th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old August 9th, 2013, 09:10 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Shiny - I'll be happy to accept you but firt you need to include more information on his personality and probably a bit more on his history too. Also, I think it is advisable for you to start with him in Chapter Four, so he'd probably have caught one or two of the other available pokemon by now.
Old August 12th, 2013, 06:54 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Shiny that's much better. Just include what he's having for the rest of his team in a separate post in here. He's starting in Chapter four yes?
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:09 AM
ShinyNuzLover
What're you lookin' at?

Yeah, he'll be starting in Ch.4. I got his team so far planned out- He'll have an Altaria, Manectric, and Eelektrik.

Old August 13th, 2013, 04:13 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Okay, let's not have any randomly evolved pokemon yet since
a) Nobody else does and
b) Pokemon can only evolve once the GM (me) says so.
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:19 AM
ShinyNuzLover
What're you lookin' at?

Oh. Ok then he'll just have the pre-evolved forms of those.

Old August 13th, 2013, 04:26 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I'm pretty sure they were all available by chapter four so no worries
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:13 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Update

Glyn's capture was a success. Glyn's new Pansage has the hidden ability Overgrow (because that post deserves so much better than Gluttony).

Mathilda can now learn Pursuit if you'd like to have her forget a move EG.
Old August 15th, 2013, 07:00 AM
EGKangaroo

Mathilda forgot how to use growl and...

Mathilda learned Pursuit!

Old August 20th, 2013, 08:15 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

No worries then :D
You seem to be doing well for yourself in here don't you EG? haha
Old August 27th, 2013, 02:13 PM
AshuraRedd

can anyone still join this rp?
Old August 27th, 2013, 10:30 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Yup, open places are displayed in the OP.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links