• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palkiacatcher's Events, Shinies, and more! 4G/5G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
:( I can't trade here right now cause I don't have any pokemon you would want.

eman1192

Shiny Collector
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2022
wait, u can't clone right? cause i cant either so i cant really make an offer and trade with you :(

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
My shinys are:
Shaymin
Luxio
Sneasel
Ponyta x2 (but i told my friend he could have one)
Azurill
Golduck (but he was my first shiny so dont think i'd trade him)

Any offers?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
wait, u can't clone right? cause i cant either so i cant really make an offer and trade with you :(

I can get your stuff cloned really fast though if you trust me.

Or I could message you the person who clones for me.

My shinys are:
Shaymin
Luxio
Sneasel
Ponyta x2 (but i told my friend he could have one)
Azurill
Golduck (but he was my first shiny so dont think i'd trade him)

Any offers?

Interested in Ponyta what do you want from my list?

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
sorry saw your message just now, going in

EDIT: thanks again!:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Hey there, very interested in your Eigaken Arceus and Eigaken Celebi.
I've got tons of shinies to offer (most chainable shinies, a couple breedables, unown ! and D) so let me know if there are any in particular you're looking for.
Oh, and one last thing, I need these on 4th gen and before friday, hope this isn't a problem.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Hey there, very interested in your Eigaken Arceus and Eigaken Celebi.
I've got tons of shinies to offer (most chainable shinies, a couple breedables, unown ! and D) so let me know if there are any in particular you're looking for.
Oh, and one last thing, I need these on 4th gen and before friday, hope this isn't a problem.

I can do it on 4th Gen :)

Could you possibly list some notable shinies?

Or do you have a full list somewhere?

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
I don't have a full list (I don't even want to think how long that would take to type out >_<) and notables are hard because everyone has different tastes in shinies, buuut... I can list some of my faves ;P.
Eevee, Bagon, Larvitar, Skarmory, Scyther, Rotom, Beldum, Porygon, Ralts (m/f), Nidoran (m/f), Wurmple (have 7, can check what they'll evolve into), Gastly, Surskit, Stayru and many more!

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Not really, just most chainables (missing some 5% appearance rates, and some evolved pokes) and a handful of breedables (and 2 derpy unowns >_>), but feel free to send a list of some shinies you really want, there's a pretty good chance i'll have atleast one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back