• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Does anyone know's if this project is still progressing?, I just finished the episode of pidgeotto evolve to pidgeot "Pallet Party Panic", it ends there and the game is really good by now, please make more episodes~^.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I'm sorry but every time i look at this thread, which is usually each day. I see people asking if this game is still in production and such. It is getting a little bit out of hand and it would be really appreciated if you just look maybe a page or two further into the thread because these questions have been asked to death. Sorry again but it is getting a bit annoying.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2013
shard farming troubles

I'm trying to get back into Mt. Moon. I cannot ferry across the water since my raft broke during the Mewtwo gig, and I cannot go through the front door. When I approach the front door, it says "Ahhhh! Wild Zubat attack! H-Help me!"

Any ideas of what to do here?

Also, on a side note, I cannot seem to find a clear answer to this question: Is there a solution for trade evolution pokemon?

Thanks in advance!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
why i cant go to cinnabar island?
the sailor said"ahoy!this ship sets sail to the famous resort of cinnabar island!the boat isnt leaving quite yet.come back a little later"
playing version 3.6.1
anyone can help me?or i need to start in the beginning again to complete all episodes?
new here and i love this hack so much tnx advance

Years
Also, on a side note, I cannot seem to find a clear answer to this question: Is there a solution for trade evolution pokemon?

Thanks in advance!!!
I am sorry to say Meta Hasn't solved this problem yet.. so you have to wait and see if he fixs it in future betas..

the sailor said"ahoy!this ship sets sail to the famous resort of cinnabar island!the boat isnt leaving quite yet.come back a little later"
playing version 3.6.1
anyone can help me?or i need to start in the beginning again to complete all episodes?
You must have missed 1-2 main events and have you completed that exam sort of event before arriving at the harbour??

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
You must have missed 1-2 main events and have you completed that exam sort of event before arriving at the harbour??

i already passed the exam and i think i missed 1-2 main events so i will start the game in the beginning since i cant go to bulbasaur event
tnx for ur help :D
i would like to suggest(if the game still alive) make double battle with team rocket

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
That sucks -__- and I tried so hard. I lose because he doesn't like to obey me. It's a cycle.
It's quite irritating but I'll put through it...for now. Thanks it helped.
A bit ^^

What you could also try that worked 100% for me was that i always keep pikachu as my highest level pokemon by 3-5 levels. that got rid of the problem pretty quickly for me. It will just take some patience to get there

Years
i already passed the exam and i think i missed 1-2 main events so i will start the game in the beginning since i cant go to bulbasaur event
tnx for ur help :D
i would like to suggest(if the game still alive) make double battle with team rocket
I recommend you to not to start a new game because META is about to release a new beta...so you would have to start a new game again...

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2013
playing version 3.6.1
if it's the place i'm thinking of, go north into the building that's like a pokemon nursury, give a pokemon. Leave, go back, and it's team rocket. Try that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
i have just finished the event " a scare in the air " and proffessor oak tells me to travel down the river in route 1 but its a dead end, is that it for the beta so far? can someone answer asap please. thank you

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
i have just finished the event " a scare in the air " and proffessor oak tells me to travel down the river in route 1 but its a dead end, is that it for the beta so far? can someone answer asap please. thank you
It's the end of the Beta.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
i think this hack might pretty much be dead cause there havent been any updates since march 23rd, 2012 @ 11:00 A.M so idk if we'll ever get to the orange islands but then again i might be wrong so this hack is yet to continue

Years
  • Age 29
  • FL
  • Seen Dec 17, 2021
i think this hack might pretty much be dead cause there havent been any updates since march 23rd, 2012 @ 11:00 A.M so idk if we'll ever get to the orange islands but then again i might be wrong so this hack is yet to continue

Some hacks have seen years without being updated, then one day out of the blue the original creator pushes a new beta. More than likely, if the creator is active, you'll get an update in a month or so...Having gone for barely over a month without an update isn't much of a delay compared to most of the hacks I've seen on this forum so far. :P

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
i got stuck on the first area. I cant jump into the river! Do you know what happened? Otherwise for everything i've played so far its amazing

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I had the last version of this game & now that there is a new update.. do I have to download that and start all over? Or is there a way to download the newer version, and still play at where I previously left off? Please help, I'm a noob at this stuff :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
I had the last version of this game & now that there is a new update.. do I have to download that and start all over? Or is there a way to download the newer version, and still play at where I previously left off? Please help, I'm a noob at this stuff :(
You don't have to start all over. All you have to do is replace the old .gba file with the updated one, you then can continue where you last left off by simply loading the game from the .sav file you created during the old Beta (or .sgm file if you save your game the 'shift + Fx' way).

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I recommend you to not to start a new game because META is about to release a new beta...so you would have to start a new game again...
Soon...? That might be too hopeful.

I get the same message. Save your game using the emulator itself by going to File>Save...
Alternatively, you can hit Shift+F1 to save your game
Do it that way and once the credits roll, you lose your progress.

Again?
Your posts are bound to be ignored soon.

Back