• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
The Indoor Tiles are nice. Though in the starter town, It feels to uhm.. I don't know the exact word but it would be boring if the town is like that. By "like that" I mean you just follow a path. It would be better if it was open and stuff. Just Suggestions

Years
  • Seen yesterday
eafa5g.png

After asking several people to BREACKWIND TOWN will come out of a house with an old woman whom you have not spoken, and his name is GAIA's thanks to her that you will discover where you temporarily hide recruits Teacm Rocket.
Arriving at the ORIGIN CAVE there will be 2 recruits and the head which will run off leaving you to face the two recruits with Steve.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hello everyone ^^ today do not wear special updates in terms of story and script but especially for the tile that I have changed :)
dot3ia.png

suggestions are welcome if you prefer the graphics guy now or before and I will set it accordingly, thanks :)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Here I am with a little update: D
wvv7nb.png

The first screen is the first event of the rom immediately after the introduction of the professor where you will be on a beach with man incapucciato, at the beginning you will immediately understand what it is but in the end you will be able to connect everything ^ ^ "
In the second screen instead there is the NEW path 2 with tile / palette / map changed :)

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
Just some opinions and suggestions:

WOW! love the first screen looks its perfect no need for changes. Also will you have a big city in this game for like a place to shop for items and challenge trainers and just have fun because I have noticed that most of your towns that I have seen are like towns in a giant forest because of so many trees and grass. Also the trees in the graveyard from minish cap kind of stand out from the game maybe you can do something to make them blend in and look like they are actually from the pokemon game(wish I could be more specific). Just some opinions and suggestions but other than that the game is perfect keep it up! :)

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Hey Andrea, how far have you got,don´t wanna ask for an ETA but Im so curious, since this looks really great to me.
And it´s update, not upate :)

yellow123

RAWR! :3
Years
Little upate :)
30tp9c4.png

i change 2 town, insert door animation of center/market/house and animation of grass :)
you have to wait for script D:

great that doors are working now I hate how some hacks you walk through the door instead of it actually opening as if you are a ghost lol but looks great so far if you ever need help with any beta testing talk to me I would love to help keep it up :)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
After a period of pause:
2128vn9.png

What will change:
Cascade insert, adding a color variation of a tree, adds shadows of the first city (home and laboratory)
I really love spanish/portugues hacks I always look up to them, they just look so clean <3
Since you worked with the Alpha channel for the waterfall, I would sugguest totally todo the same with the normal water too!

Also this hacks shows that not releasing a alpha/beta wont let the popularity rise*Not only this hack*
There are other hacks that aren't that good and get so much more attention because they have a beta.
In my opinion this hack is in the top 3 of most awesome looking hacks in PC.
This needs so much mroe love <3

This hack is one I'll be playing slowly and enjoying :>

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
In my opinion this hack is in the top 3 of most awesome looking hacks in PC.
This needs so much mroe love <3

Number 1 being Legend of Anbuja :P I love your new update! it's funny how your posts just receives likes but has few feedbacks. Again, a release may help.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I really love this hack. Everything about it; The Mapping, Tiles, HP Bars, and your scripting looks pretty good. I'll be watching this hack :]

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
OMG, This hack is so beautiful.

I wish I can insert tiles like that LOL. Anyways, goodluck with this Andrea! :)

Back