• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
shcMetalMario_11.gif

tbshiny1.gif

Jaja it looks just like yours but I could never figure out what speed you set it at.. It's also just that I don't have the time to do requests or update now with the busy life I have and I suck at animations.. Dx

Been SRing all day for Articuno but I have to do start on my homework now.. Wah. Maybe I should do a new game on FR since it's being lame. D8

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Wow a lot of people are coming back. Well I don't know if I mentioned it here but I got shiny Hoothoot a week ago and just a shiny Shuckle fresh off the presses.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Oh ok, so its motivation huh MM? Well I might also suggest that you should change the template, to me it seems kinda old and I dont really like it that much-maybe you should try to do a gradient effect on the cards or on the text itself.

I hatched another box full of my secret shiny and nope, nothing yet...-.-' I guess Ill get it in the next 5 years...But I also dont want to play anymore because Ive got 436 hours of game time. Ive been playing since June 5th so I guess you can call me obsessed or something but its kinda getting boring, so I also need motivation for shiny hunting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
take a week or so off to forget it then try again, thats what I usually do, except I usually lose my cartriges so that week turns into a year. >_>

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Brawl: Congratulations on all of those Absol!!

>>To Dragonking_ShinyElite: Congratulations on the Hoothoot and Shuckle!!

*we appear as a tag team and you must defeat both of us without falling to unlock us*
*battlefield is large and sprawling, making Metal Mario especially difficult to knock out*

The big SHC family is back together again! Now all we need is for Aaryn and SGM to come back. (Like that would happen... xP)

*About to begin the match...* >=D
*Prepare for battle, you two!!* XD

Challengers (Veteran)Aaryn & (Veteran)SGM's data are for a future event... D:

Jaja it looks just like yours but I could never figure out what speed you set it at.. It's also just that I don't have the time to do requests or update now with the busy life I have and I suck at animations.. Dx

Been SRing all day for Articuno but I have to do start on my homework now.. Wah. Maybe I should do a new game on FR since it's being lame. D8

Well, If you manage to get some time on your hands, may I get a card from you? ;D
Also, good luck on your Articuno hunt!!

I've got nothing... Failed two Elektrike hunts today, and haven't gotten around to hatching more Eggs... -_-' But I'm almost done evolving everything in my Pokedex (with the exceptions of Evolution Stone Pokemon)!! Good luck to everybody else!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I have to say this, I wish all Bidoof a horrible death. I'm trying to chain Surskit and they broke it for the third time

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
It's cool. Once I gather the motivation, I may start up card requests again. (I can barely find motivation to finish my own... -.-; It's still missing Probopass and Gallade.) Maybe I could host an American Idol-style contest to appoint a new card maker! >=] Whoever can make cards exactly like mine gets to become an official updater! (PM me for the template, then PM me some of your creations)
I could be one of your co-judges! Do you want me to be the paula or the randy to your simon?

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
Just posting to show im still alive.everyone gd luk with your hunts.oh yeah im searching aipom in the trees.
Good luck with that :P If I were you I'd (also) try to breed the Aipom, thats a lot better than finding it in trees. I've tried to get a Shiny Aipom for about three months and I've honeyed every tree every day, but didnt encounter a single shiny :( I did encounter a Munchlax though:P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Speaking of the trees, does anyone but me miss the headbutt trees from GSC? I loved those and there was this one tree I would always go to on the lake of rage, I knew exactly where it was and it would allways give me a heracross whenever I was there

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Everyone else is coming back so I'll guess I'll make my apperance to, lol. I haven't found any new shinies, but I have been able to EV train 3 pokemon and I have aquired my bronze trainer card. I still have to EV train 3 more pokemon to complete my team, but man it takes a long time to EV train. Nice to see a handful of you have come back. Happy Hunting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Thebiggamer's story of today's adventure:

Cashed Tax Return
Went to Wallmart, bought Wireless Router
Went to local college, got Fafsa forms filled out
Went home set up wireless router
Wireless router didn't work
Disconnected router, rehooked up, still didn't work
Swore
Called Tech support
Guy from India helped me disconnect and reset the router
2 1/2 hours later tech support guy figured my router was defective
ended call
swore again
went back to wallmart exchanged routers
got home,set up new router
this one works
I got wifi now 8)

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
...Hello again, pplz! I'm back! FOR REALZ this time. I feel kinda bad for leaving after I said I was coming back, especially since I got welcomed back by people and just... ugh. *fails*
But I'll do my best to keep my word this time. I haven't been very active on my game as of late (but from what I can see, I'm not the only one)... sooo... I haven't caught any new shinies. *ish HUEG dissapointment* >BC
I WILL do better, though! I'll make sure to play my game more and post here more often! So... who remembers me? XD

Years
Oh ok, so its motivation huh MM? Well I might also suggest that you should change the template, to me it seems kinda old and I dont really like it that much-maybe you should try to do a gradient effect on the cards or on the text itself.
Maybe whenever the next Pokémon RPG comes out... ;P And gradients take too many colours to retain quality in 256-colour animated GIFs. I'd use MNG, but support for it is still too shoddy.

I could be one of your co-judges! Do you want me to be the paula or the randy to your simon?
So I'm Simon? I guess that works considering how totally perfectionist I am... :P And I almost never watch Americal idol.

Now then. There is a lunar eclipse tonight, so I am taking a momentary break from hunting Chikorita to go after one of my previous secret shinies. ;)

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
Thebiggamer's story of today's adventure:

Cashed Tax Return
Went to Wallmart, bought Wireless Router
Went to local college, got Fafsa forms filled out
Went home set up wireless router
Wireless router didn't work
Disconnected router, rehooked up, still didn't work
Swore
Called Tech support
Guy from India helped me disconnect and reset the router
2 1/2 hours later tech support guy figured my router was defective
ended call
swore again
went back to wallmart exchanged routers
got home,set up new router
this one works
I got wifi now 8)

ha..ha (JK)
never call Tech support they just anoy me
I got a shiny buziel ... by doing a chain becasue i was bored

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
ha..ha (JK)
never call Tech support they just anoy me
I got a shiny buziel ... by doing a chain becasue i was bored

That was how I got my shiny buizel, I had tried for weeks with no results then one day I went to windworks to get an eekid and when I tried to chain it was buizel so I was like "meh, I'll chain it" and I made it up to 56(I think, around there) and got 3

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Welcome back Exokriz and Star Striken!! :D

>>To Teamtyranitar: Congratulations on the Buizel!!

>>To Dragonking_ShinyElite: Congratulations on the Beldum!!

Aside from lol at Thebiggamer's (congratulations on getting Wi-Fi) story, I got nothing as well, wrapping up the Evolutions though... Good luck to all!! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Hey everyone :) I'm back again and instead of le Feebas, I'm going for CHARMANDER :D I want a Shiny Charizard sooo much! I'm SRing for one in the beginning of the game. Got about 50 in last night before dozing off!

--Welcome back guys :)--
GOOD LUCK ALL AND CONGRATULATIONS ON RECENT FINDS!

Back