• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

well, then i just dont know whats wrong... try new things like get a new vba, use your imagination.

anyways i am going to release a demo within the next week. here are some screens of the 2nd route to the 3rd town.

screenshot251iu.png
screenshot262qz.png

screenshot271he.png
screenshot284ll.png

in the first screenshot the guy will let you through as soon as you give the intercom guy his tea, he will say 'i heard you helped out my buddy' or something like that, and he will say its okay to go through and warn you that there are strong pokemon out there. i dunno yet.

thanks.

Scompi

Sorry about not updating for a while, but my fire red rom got corrupted, i dont know how or why. but luckily i kept a backup, BUT that backup was as updated as i thought it was so i had to map a lot... but here is the demo 0.5. it has the first gym and the route 5a and 5b. after 5b you cannot go through the route intersection(where demo ends). its very short, very basic, but still reveals some of the beginning features. so download it and tell me what you think!

Pokemon Legends v0.5

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
The beta has some new things, but it's good ;)
Only thing is when you exit the old woman's house and you're in a cave when u climb the stairs you get to the entrance of MT. SEDGE. Is it supposed to be like that? And BRIAR WOODS doesn't have connection to BRIARSEDGE TOWN but the town has.Does the beta end at the snowy route?

Last edited:

Scompi

The beta has some new things, but it's good ;)
Only thing is when you exit the old woman's house and you're in a cave when u climb the stairs you get to the entrance of MT. SEDGE. Is it supposed to be like that? And BRIAR WOODS doesn't have connection to BRIARSEDGE TOWN but the town has.Does the beta end at the snowy route?

ladies house- yea ur suppose to, it makes it quicker than going all the way around.

briar woods- yea i know about that... i have to fix it...

beta end- yes it does

Jophiel

Marcus
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 2, 2006
scompi said:
No, i think its for spotting bug/errors before releasing it. im not sure.
well a beta tester is a person that test the whole games and if he/she finds any bugs/errors he/she reports it to the game makers. he do that before the final relase of the newest/full version. (oh btw betas is normaly public)
if u want to be a tester that says when the beta could be ready you will recive an alpha relase

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 28, 2006
I played the beta of this and i like how it played. Looks like it will be a good hack.

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
Yeah i just played the beta as well.. awesome hack so far. Just stay away from fake mons

Scompi

Hey everyone. Its been a while since i last updated this thread. But just to let everyone know, this game is not cancelled, it was just delayed...without any notice. But expect some updates within the next 2 to 3 days. In the mean time i have 4 new screens...

(below)The first Gym.
screen1zg7.png

(below)Brock is just temporary.
screen2wh6.png

(below)The 3rd town/city(lower)
screen3ng2.png

(below)The 3rd town/city(upper)
4xh4.png

Years
nice beta u have there i just want to report one bug that i found other than the others that have been told on the thread. when u get out of viridian city to the next route and want to go back , after passing the guard u found urself at saffron city . I don't know if anybody got this bug. Anyway as i said before ur beta is great and i really like ur mapping.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
Finally learned how to play this and immeditaely found a problem. When I get out of my house the whole thing freezes on me. Weird huh.

Scompi

Okay here is the demo 0.6. You get to go up to the 3rd city/town.
Read the 'READ ME' file inside for more details.

Pokemon Legends v0.6

Please report any bugs, and please post comments and suggestions. Thanks! and Enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Glad to see this hack isn't cancelled. :)
The screenshots look awesome, I'm downloading the beta now.

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
i played the beta, it was pretty awsome
good job !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back