• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I really wish several people would stop hating on Misty's Togepi (some spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
I am looking around specifically to find information on Togepi's extreme power in relation to the series and ended up here. No real information anywhere. I am talking specifically about episode 88 at the end of the episode. Togepi gets caught up in Drowzee's metronome and its little arms start to glow with little energy balls and Togepi pretty much levels the entire complex. Nothing is explained at all leaving me to believe Togepi is a baby pokemon badass. Anyone care to elaborate on this? My Google-foo failed me on this.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I am looking around specifically to find information on Togepi's extreme power in relation to the series and ended up here. No real information anywhere. I am talking specifically about episode 88 at the end of the episode. Togepi gets caught up in Drowzee's metronome and its little arms start to glow with little energy balls and Togepi pretty much levels the entire complex. Nothing is explained at all leaving me to believe Togepi is a baby pokemon badass. Anyone care to elaborate on this? My Google-foo failed me on this.

It's just Togepi's Metronome attack that happens to select a powerful attack :P
However, prior to your post, this thread's last post was from October. A thread is considered dead when it has gone one month without receiving any new posts, so I'm going to lock this. If you wish to talk more about this subject, you are free to create a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back