• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Pokemon Blue Chapter Three - Screw Your Puzzle!

First thing I did was go back and visit old routes I didn't catch any pokemon in Got myself a Magneton and a Farfetch'd, My reaction to the Farfetch'd? Hey look! An HM slave! And I promptly named him Cutter. I also swap lvled Fishy till he finally evolved in the nearby grass, This netted Nalla a few lvls also.

Next I hit up the S.S. Anne and fought all the trainers there, Swapping from magneton into fishy on all non water pokemon. I found bodyslam here which I taught Fishy cause I was sick of it's current move set. Found my Rival and killed his Raticate >:) and got cut which I taught Cutter *Duh*

Time for Lt. Surge's gym, I remembered that Nalla knew dig thanks to TM to I just blew away all the trainers and here is where the Title of the thread comes in... I was using the speed up button to find the correct switches faster... it took me 15 min of the worst luck EVER!!! to finally get to the leader and of course, he's easy, I just digged 3 times and it was over. Taught Nalla thunderbolt to replace thunder wave.

I'm gonna start skipping trainers now, I'm becoming WAY too over lvled. I thought deaths would prevent this but nope, only one to die still is my good for nothing koffing.

:t038: Inari lvl 24
:t151: Nalla lvl 28
:t017: Tilly lvl 21
:t130: Fishy lvl 24
:t082: Zippy lvl 20
:t083: Cutter lvl 7

Dead: Argon the koffing lvl 14.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
*Updates*
Leaf Green
Spoiler:

Team LG
Spoiler:

Ruby
Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Current Team:
(Level 57)_(Level 54)_(Level 54)_(Level 55)
368.gif
003f.gif
022.gif
359.gif

Boxed Pokemon:
264.png
372.png
213.png
370.png
27.png
222.png
351.png
324.png
168.png
49.png
314.png
294.png
313.png
52.png
88.png
134.png
154.png
83.png
315.png
298.png
45.png

Deaths:
51.png
217.png
375.png
59.png
91.png
8.png
38.png
279.png
308.png
210.png
31.png
106.png
57.png
160.png

Badges: 8/8
40px-Stone_Badge.png
40px-Knuckle_Badge.png
40px-Dynamo_Badge.png
40px-Heat_Badge.png
40px-Balance_Badge.png
40px-Feather_Badge.png
50px-Mind_Badge.png
40px-Rain_Badge.png

Elite Four/Champion Defeated: 5/5
Spr_RS_Sidney.png
Spr_RS_Phoebe.png
Spr_RS_Glacia.png
Spr_RS_Drake.png
Spr_E_Wallace.png

_____________________________________UPDATE 1 8:01PM 30/04/2013________________________________________________________
Up to Petalburg Woods, lost out on a Vileplume on route 103? I think it was, really happy with the team so far :D
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 2 8:51PM 30/04/2013________________________________________________________
Just beat the first gym leader, have a few more members in my team :D
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 3 1: 32PM 2/05/2013_________________________________________________________
Beat the second gym and managed to add 2 pokemon to my boxed storage :D
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 4 2:49PM 2/05/2013_________________________________________________________
Beat the third gym leader and I must say I was surprised at how much Diglett/Dugtrio raped Wattson's team :D, Bee Boop the Metang and Gorge the Pelipper was added to the team :L
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 5 4:05PM 2/04/2013_________________________________________________________
Orianna and WTF? died to Flannery, I was upset but the show must go on! K9 is becoming my strongest pokemon and just dominates everything! :D
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 6 5:17PM 2/05/2013_________________________________________________________
Done some training before the next gym, trying to get Bee Boop and Gorge up to a respectable level :D
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 7 7:51PM 2/04/2013_________________________________________________________
Just defeated the fifth gym leader, Lost my Metang and i was crying ;s
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 8 1:18PM 3/05/2013_________________________________________________________
Beat the sixth gym with ease with Cloyster, I find it odd it has such a higher attack stat to sp.atk but all it's attacks are mainly special based :L
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 9 2: 31PM 4/05/2013_________________________________________________________
Just a quick update, beaten the Magma hideout, lost cloyster straight after the sixth gym, brought It in against a Manectric and got hit with thunder, also K9 died.
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 10 1: 35PM 9/05/2013_________________________________________________________
Well I took on Liz and Tate and well...........I got wrecked, Mean Look managed to get the job done in the end.
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 11 3:29PM 9/05/2013__________________________________________________________
Gym 8 was easy as pie, I caught more friends and trained most them up to a nice level.
Spoiler:

_____________________________________UPDATE 12 5:12PM 9/05/2013__________________________________________________________
Beat the elite four and I lost only 2 pokemon I believe.
Spoiler:

I believe I have completed the Challenge.

Last edited:

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Congratulations Dark Leader Adam
And BTW, I really like what you did with your posts.
And out of curiosity, What pokemon on your team do you think was the most useful, I see you say good things about Arcanine but I was wondering id you had anything else to say about it.

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Congratulations Dark Leader Adam
And BTW, I really like what you did with your posts.
And out of curiosity, What pokemon on your team do you think was the most useful, I see you say good things about Arcanine but I was wondering id you had anything else to say about it.

Although coming in late to the game my Fearow seemed to be an excellent member and would be able to take down even the hardest of foes, having Drill Peck and Hyper Beam made him a very deadly ally for earned his place on my team.

As for Arcanine, I did enjoy using him although I did find that Ninetails was just that little bit better, I was still upset when I lost him though :s

As for my post layouts when I choose to do Leafgreen next I will try and make them a little more wordy :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Sounds like fun.

Username: Seraphimon-sama
Game: Black 2
Extra Rules: Nickname all Pokémon, Change battle style to SET.

EDIT: I might as well begin now. Trainer name will be Retsu (female), while rival name will be Sosuke.

-Starters ended up being Geodude, Riolu and Hydreigon
-Picked Hyorinmaru/Hydreigon (F, Lv.5) because I'd never trained one before
-Because the move sets were randomized, Hyorinmaru knows Teleport, Chatter, Mud-Slap, and Bone Rush
-Saved progress for now

Team:

Hyorinmaru/Hydreigon (F, Lv.5)
Teleport, Chatter, Mud-Slap, Bone Rush

Last edited:

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Username: PhoenixWright77
Game: Black 2
Additional rules:
You must nickname all of your Pokemon
You may not use/catch legendary Pokémon

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Time to update!

-Was challenged by Rival Sosuke
-Rival Sosuke sent out Nosepass (M, Lv.5)
-Bone Rush hit 5 times resulting in Nosepass fainting
-Rival Sosuke was defeated

(Insert tour of Pokémon Center, Running Shoes, Town Map and Pokémon catching demo here)
NB: Despite starting with Hydreigon, [Player]'s mother still says the name of the Pokémon that was replaced (in this case, Oshawott).
-Saved progress for now

Team is unchanged because Hyorinmaru didn't level up from the Rival Battle.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Although coming in late to the game my Fearow seemed to be an excellent member and would be able to take down even the hardest of foes, having Drill Peck and Hyper Beam made him a very deadly ally for earned his place on my team.

As for Arcanine, I did enjoy using him although I did find that Ninetails was just that little bit better, I was still upset when I lost him though :s

As for my post layouts when I choose to do Leafgreen next I will try and make them a little more wordy :)

Ninetails is pretty good thanks to the nice special Defence, I myself found that pokemon with good defences did really well. Like Skarmory, Umbreon and Celebi on my playthrough of emerald.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I really want to try this.

Username: WarriorCat
Game: Black

I'm using just the two original rules.

Here are some pics of the setting, please tell me if they're okay.
Spoiler:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Ninetails is pretty good thanks to the nice special Defence, I myself found that pokemon with good defences did really well. Like Skarmory, Umbreon and Celebi on my playthrough of emerald.

Dusclops tanked everything from everyone then it got hit with a crit shadow ball, I actually thought it would tank it ;s

I will be taking my next challenge on pokemon Leafgreen

Name: Dark Leader Adam.

Optional Rules:

You must nickname all of your Pokemon. (highly Recommended)
You may not use/catch legendary Pokémon.
Make comics of your challenge and have fun! (strongly recommended)

Last edited:

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Here are some pics of the setting, please tell me if they're okay.
Its fine, sorry for the late response.

Dusclops tanked everything from everyone then it got hit with a crit shadow ball, I actually thought it would tank it ;s
I seem to get really lucky with my crits, All that seems to ever crit against me are moves like fury swipes and scratch.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge Leaf Green Complete!

Current Team:
097f.gif
Nina the Relaxed Hypno (Level 58) (Psychic, Shadow Ball, Reflect, Light Screen)
103.gif
Scrambled the Bold Exeggutor (Level 60) (Solarbeam, Psychic, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder)
330.gif
Canny the Quiet Flygon (Level 60) (Fly, Dig, Dragonbreath, Screech)
130f.gif
Daisy the Impish Gyarados (Level 60) (Earthquake, Hyperbeam, Dragon Dance, Attract)
310.gif
Sparky the Jolly Manectric (Level 60) (Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Double Team, Charge)

Boxed Pokemon:
307.png
60.png
171.png
299.png
341.png
83.png
105.png
205.png
225.png
210.png
185.png
331.png
321.png
316.png
156.png
34.png
275.png
327.png
365.png
51.png
40.png
132.png
345.png
301.png

165.png
7.png

Deaths:
305.png
254.png
289.png
112.png
6.png
71.png
149.png
199.png
260.png
62.png
121.png

Badges: 8/8
40px-Boulder_Badge.png
40px-Cascade_Badge.png
40px-Thunder_Badge.png
40px-Rainbow_Badge.png
40px-Soul_Badge.png
40px-Marsh_Badge.png
40px-Volcano_Badge.png
40px-Earth_Badge.png

Elite Four/Champion Defeated: 4/5
First Attempt Fail.
Spr_FRLG_Lorelei.png
Spr_FRLG_Bruno.png
Spr_FRLG_Agatha.png
Spr_FRLG_Lance.png

Elite Four/Champion Defeated: 5/5
Second Attempt Success.
Spr_FRLG_Lorelei.png
Spr_FRLG_Bruno.png
Spr_FRLG_Agatha.png
Spr_FRLG_Lance.png
Spr_FRLG_Blue_3.png

Click the spoiler below to see the whole challenge!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Lost again so I decided to restart with Emerald.
Updates
Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Starting my Platinum randomizer :D

Optional Rules:

A black out is a "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC. (Recommended)
You must change the battle style to SET.
You may only have (whichever number you like) Pokémon Center visit per town. 5 Visits per town.
You may only buy a (whichever number you like) amount of PokéBalls per PokéMart. 7 Pokeballs Per Mart.
You may not use/catch legendary Pokémon.
Make comics of your challenge and have fun! (strongly recommended)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Ohhh. A random challenge.
Username: h0tshot1025
Game: LeafGreen

Adding these rules :D
A black out is a "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC. (Recommended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back