• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Can anyone give me the hints about celebi's location?
I am going to be mad...
THX!
PS:I really cannot find the mystic forest...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Can anyone give me the hints about celebi's location?
I am going to be mad...
THX!
PS:I really cannot find the mystic forest...

Mystic forest is off route 48, between Vino town and the small waterfall there is a break in the rocks that you can go through while surfing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
is there anything to do after finishing the league?
i thought that now that am leader of team rocket i should make orders of attacks and things like this
and wat happen to mewtwo and deoxys?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Thanks guys!
Yeah, the way I made it was all the mapping first, then the story, then trainers and gym leaders, and sprites, then titlescreen and worldmap. So it seemed kind of weird to put out a beta like that.
Also I'm sorry if some of the text seems somewhat rushed lol.

I cannot move on after i beat elite 4 help please

I need help it keeps saying 1M sub circuit board and makes me start all over

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
im new to this game i founnd some tms but when i use my bag it doesnt show the tm&hm side

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
FINALLY!!!! My egg hatched into --------.... It took a very long time to hatch

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
Where do I go after beating Giovanni?
I've beaten the first three gyms and now I've beaten Giovanni in therus city and they tell me to go to the power plant, but how do I get there because I've gone north and that just took me back to hento town.
Also does kirlia evolve into gallade in this or not, if yes where do I get a dawn stone?

Years
Where do I go after beating Giovanni?
I've beaten the first three gyms and now I've beaten Giovanni in therus city and they tell me to go to the power plant, but how do I get there because I've gone north and that just took me back to hento town.
Also does kirlia evolve into gallade in this or not, if yes where do I get a dawn stone?
This hack only has 3rd generation pokes so No Gallade as well Dawn Stone in this hack buddy

Back