• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
The message was over. Kylee stood up and decided to go outside.
Ky walked out of her little house made of sticks and mud. A house like a beaver's. It was the best she could do. Unless she wanted to make a hole in the ground like various other animals.
Kylee saw a tree with many birds in it so she decided to climb it. The birds didn't scatter as they would do with any other person. These birds were friends of hers, the closest she'd ever had to any friends.
The birds twittered happily and sat on her shoulder and on her head.

"Hello little friends," she said.
The birds could tell she was sad. The cheeped. What's wrong? they seemed to ask.
"Oh my dearest friends," she said, taking a small blue bird in her hands. "I am to go to a school with a great many other people who I don't know, and as you can probablt tell I am not all that excited."

OOC- Well, my character is a bit of a drama queen, eh?

Years
ooc:Here's my character!

Name:Sora
race:both witch and fairy
powers:she can shoot beams out of her hands and controlls power of earth
weapon:sometimes uses a wand
description:skinny,long brown hair,light brown top with see-through sleeves,jean bellbottoms with alot of grass stains,bare-foot
school:evil
friend:She'll meet one at school

Well,I think I might of left out something but other than that,that covers it!

ic:I was in my back yard. I looked up at the blue sky and then at the sun. Then,I saw my pet crow,Leara,fly down to me with cuts on him and something white tucked in his collar. He rested on my shoulder as I took the white flat thing out from under his collar. It was a piece of paper and I un-folded it. It read that I was to go to a school!(How I hate school!) But then I read it again....an EVIL school. I thought to myself,"Well,this is interesting..." I went inside and handed it to my father.

Last edited:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
The birds tweeted sadly, sounding as though they felt her pain.

"Thank you," Kylee said to the birds. "I really don't want to leave you. I will miss you all." She started to think about the deer and the pack of wolves and the many other animals she had befriended that she was going to leave behind. If only they could go with her.

Years
ooc:Okay,I was thinking that the two schools could be right next to eachother. So that way,we can meet eachother and whatever we want.

Years
ic:I went up to my father and asked him in the sweetest tone as I could," May I go to a school for learning evil?" I then handed him the note and his next words were bad...not! He said I could go! I quickly ran to my room and started to pack,happily.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
After throwing a ton of stuff in a large bag, i decide i had enough stuff. "Hey mom I am gonna need some stuff for school" I then waited for her reply.

"Okay you con go whenevr but be back soon." She replied.

Okay he replied pulling a small staff from his bacg. "Akah lama grum'" He then poofed himself away.

Years
ic:It had been 30 minutes later and I was done packing. I started to right a letter responding to going to the school and put it in the mailbox.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
When Acarty arrived at the market-place he looked for the shops he had seen on his many visits to the market. When he finally found one of them "Accesories for school kids" He walked inside he realized how bright it was. The lihghts were so bright Acarty had to squint.

Years
It had been a few days later and I got a letter back from the school.It read:

Sora,

Welcome to Zenlord's School of Evil. School begins next Monday from 8:15 to 4:00. You also probully know this,but,you are are recomended to live at the school as well. Zenlord's School of Good will be right next to the school and we do allow you to meet the other school if you wish. More information will be given to you on the first day of school.

Good luck!
Zenlord

After I read this,I was even more excited. I just lay there on my bed,reading it over and over again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
After purchasing all my things I poofed myself back to the house and greeted my mother who was cooking. "Mom I'm back and I got all my stuff."

"Okay Acarty" She replied. "When does school start?"

"Uh... I don't know!" I told her.

"Well you better find out!"

Ya... But just as i thought that the ORB started shaking and glowing again. I oonce again picked it up and it had my name on it again. So after reading the message that said.

Acarty,

Welcome to Zenlord's School of Good. School begins next Monday from 8:15 to 4:00. You also probully know this,but,you are are recomended to live at the school as well. Zenlord's School of Evil will be right next to the school and we do allow you to meet the other school if you wish, though i don't know why you would. More information will be given to you on the first day of school.

Good luck!
Zenlord

Years
ic:It was a week later and it was time to go to school. I was already on my way and had already said goodbye to my parents. So,here I am,now inside the school,looking for my room to sleep. I had finally found it and was done remodeling it. I decided to go and see my teachers and was off.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
OOC- Sorry if this sounds mean but: Zenlord's one freaky-deaky bad speller! In both notes he put probully! LOL It's probably. Hehe, sorry, I thought that was funny.

IC- Something inside Kylee's pocket began to shake. She took out her crystal globe to find that it stated something about when school started and something about another school.

Good Luck!
Zenlord

Thank you kind sir, I may need it.

Years
ooc:Hee hee! I made a mistake! But I do know how to spell probably though!

ic: I looked at the serious looking teachers for a moment. I went up to the first one who had long silver hair,a long black dress with a matching cape,long black boots,and a quite beautiful face. I asked her,"Are you one of my teachers? What do you teach and what would you like me to call you?" The woman responded,"First of all,never ask a teacher who teaches EVIL in your sweetest tone. This isn't the open house for GOOD! Call me Mrs. Vlare. I am to be teaching you how to mean-talk. And you are?..." I responded in my regular boy-ish tone,"Sora" Mrs.Vlare responded,"Ah,I believe I heard your name from somewhere. Anyway,you only have two other teachers.Go to them." I did what she said and went over. I learned that the man with the red spicky hair and long black robe was Mr. Dyalthore and teached spells and the lady with short green hair and mossy green dress was Mrs. Sellra who teached how to act evil. I went back to my room at this point and just lay there till the next day.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
One week later

Jasper had just arived at his new school. He decided he would go inside and explore. Once he got inside he asked someone where the guys comon room as and they pointed me in the direction of it. "Thanks" I mumbled i then walked into the comon room and found someone already there they just told me to find a bed. So i did and i then put my stuff out and layed doen for a minute.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
OOC- This is before Kylee goes to school, I had the koolest idea! ^^

IC- It was night so Kylee decided to visit her owl friends. She would be starting school tomorrow. She took her bag for books with her, for no reason at all, but the owls might be interested. They were curious creatures.
She climbed up the tree until she was level with the hollow her owl friends called home. There were three owls in the nest, a barn owl, a snowy owl, and a pygmy owl.
"Hello Tyto, Syrina, and Gylfie, how are you tonight?" The owls hooted slightley. It was the beginning of the night, and they weren't quite awake yet.
"I just came to tell you I will be leaving tomorrow and will not be back for awhile."
The tiny pygmy owl, Gylfie, hotted sadly, and hopped up in front of Kylee, tilting her head and blinking, as though she were saying, I don't understand.
"Oh, I really don't want to go, but it is for the best. I'll leave you now so you can do your hunting."
The tiny pygmy owl hopped off to the side, out of Kylee's sight.
Kylee climbed back down the tree. Something on her shoulder felt heavier, or maybe that was just her heart.

Years
ic:It was the next day and it was my first day at evil school! I quickly got dresssed and headed toward my first class. My first class was with Mrs.Sellra. I looked for a seat and then sat down for a few minutes for the others to arrive.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
hi guys! can i still join?

Name: saphira moonstream
Race: mix between a wolcan and an elf.
School: dark!
Powers: ice powers and can change into a wolcan.
weapon: double sided blade
description: sapphire eyes, light blue sleeveless shirt, blue skirt. a silver chain with a sapphire cut into a rose hangs around the base of her neck, and stores all her power. without it... er... you`ll find out.
friends: none. a loner.

i hope this is okay! and if you dont mind, i`m just going to start now.

ic: a cold moon setteled over the mountain up ahead. its reflection wavered in a large lake, outlining a persons face. it was a girl. her own sapphire eyes stared back at her, the same, yet different.

finally, she glanced up, and something around her neck glistened. she ignored it.

whats going on...? something is different.... the water below shows it....

the girl then sighed heavily. she stood there for a few minuets, letting nature speak to her. she sighed again a suddently ran, almost at an unhumanly speed, to her unknown destination...

ooc: hows THAT for an intro? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back