• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You have not obeyed the rules of English. The class clearly states that a first name must be capitalised, and your user-name there, does not have a capital, change it immediately or I shall ban you~

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Warned! For only having 48 posts when the rules clearly state that no member may have the awkward post number of 48! It may be 47 or 49, but not 48! Please make a valid counting post or I will be forced to ban you!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You are youunger than me, so therefor, anyone younger gets banned *Bans~*

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Your post number is wrong, it should not be 867 it should be 678. Warned, for trying to change the order of numbers. Plus you spelt younger wrong by putting an extra "u". Warned, for bad spelling. Oh, and another thing. By banning every member younger than you, you have gotten ride of almost half of the site members. Banned, for creating lack of site members.

~>Telepathic<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
warned for claiming you're telepathic, when you really are not.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
pfsh, warned for attempting to ban moi. Tu ne fais pas ban moi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back