• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why do you think I said "after getting some food". :| I wasn't at all thinking on doing it before that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Employment/Unemployment, and inflation/deflation. It's for MacroEconomics.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Rain, rain, go away and hit Texas. You better hit Texas if you're gonna make things sunny for the weekend >:|

smithtism

Blank
Years

When I get into college I'm gonna do my best to avoid taking Microeconomics. For someone who's studying to be a vet the last thing that I need is too much extra work. Macroeconomics will do just fine. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That would be hard ;~; 'Course then I'd do some insane research and quote enough sources to get those extra seven pages (plus the Bibliography itself) o3o

Also, I felt weird posting in that crush thread. Oh well, I got to say some of the things I've wanted to say for some time *shrug*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Anna probably got someone else to post it in OVP :B Or maybe that person did it on their own.

Years
6. I usually forgo the research and just write stuff I already knew and BS part of the way based on what I already knew to get the page number. Because getting truly credible sources can be expensive and time-consuming when bogged down with a job and being a full-time student.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I just checked out the crush thread, and I was actually surprised at some of the posts to the point where I believe that some of them weren't taking the thread seriously especially Erufunn.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think half my Pygmalion essay consisted of full quotes from various sources XD; But I think somehow I got a good grade on it which explains the A in English (that, or I got good grades on other things, thus ensuring me that A).

When I first saw my name listed somewhere I was like "What really"... Then I realized that Erufuun posted the entire "Who's Online" list XD; /might as well have posted the link to the Member List

I'm thinking I should go back and edit my post 'cause there's someone else I've sort of grew fond of, but I can't say if it's a normal crush or just an "I love you in a friend way" feeling.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I'm just too shy to post there, tbh. :(

On the topic of school, alllllll I have to say:

funny-pictures-very-large-cat-defies-physics.jpg

Seriously; it was hard in high school, tbh. :(
Right now I'm taking academic Sociology. :3

smithtism

Blank
Years

I think half my Pygmalion essay consisted of full quotes from various sources XD; But I think somehow I got a good grade on it which explains the A in English (that, or I got good grades on other things, thus ensuring me that A).
I did a Pygmalion book report back in the eleventh grade during summer vacation, only to find out that it was the wrong book. Needless to say, I got an F. :\

When I first saw my name listed somewhere I was like "What really"... Then I realized that Erufuun posted the entire "Who's Online" list XD; /might as well have posted the link to the Member List
Plus the fact that I was on the list was a pretty big tip-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back