• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
For me, it often tends to fluctuate. I could say grass-types are my favourite, but that alone wouldn't do justice to all the other types I absolutely love too. I tend to like pokémon design-wise, and not as much for their specific typing, however, grass-types are an absolute joy to have as they're a real breeze to train. A lot of their moves are based around regeneration and taking the HP of the opponent, so I hardly have to go to a poké centre as often as I would with other types during some level grinding sessions, but I also reserve a special place for Electric-types, Psychic-types, Water-types, practically any type I could think of. But yeah, Grass-types probably take the cake on this one.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
Ice!

My favorite type has always been Ice because I love the Winter and Ice-Type Pokemon tend to be gorgeous most of the time. Example- Arcticuno, Suicune, Kyurem, Vanillite, Cryogonal, etc.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
Dragons! For sure..
Its the survival of the fittest and they are the strongest..

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac
Years
Rock.

They have probably the most obvious weaknesses to any other pokemon, seeing as Grass/Water-types are generally common...

HOWEVER.. they almost always prove to be the strongest physical walls. :)

xGunLuis

Let's Player
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
i choose ice because there are so many awesome ice pokemon like Glaceon my favorite and Articuno :D

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
uguu you're making me choose

um well Arcanine is my favorite pokemon ever

but I loveeeee grass types in general mother earth and all that and plus Torterra

so I'd have to go with Grass asdfjkl. With Fire at a very close second, and Psychic and Ground tied for third.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Fire is my favourite type by far I love how dangerous they are.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
Fire. I have always love fire, and have a fiery passion. BLAZIKEN!

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Ghost-type pokemon. I just love them... (Haunter being my favourite)

Cid

Years
First off, very single starter of the Water-type is awesome. The HMs typed with good 'ol H2O are useful and immensely powerful, if not the strongest of the bunch. Even without that, Water-type legendaries like Kyogre never fail to be awesome. Water-type Gym Leaders are all cool, too. Most importantly, my favourite Pokémon of all-time is a Water-type. I don't know what other type I would pick over it as my favourite, so this question is easy to answer.

It's Fire. Wait no, I've always been a Water-type fan so Water it is.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Out of all my favourite Pokemon, 3 of them are Water-based (Lapras, Kingdra and Milotic) and another is always one I always have fond memories of (Lanturn). I also find Surfing and fishing in the games very relaxing, and most Water critters normally end up having cool designs, due to the inherent 'fish'-like nature most of them originally come from. Sure, there are a lot of crappy Water critters as well, but that's always going to be the case when Water makes up nearly 17% of all Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Water Since My Signature Pokemon Is A Water Pokemon So Why Not Choose Water Type

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Fighting. There is literally nothing better than fighting, well, yes psychic beats fighting BUT overall, fighting attacks and fighting Pokemon are basically the best imo. Plus I love physical attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back