• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
when do i get those notes/pokeballs so i can capture my own pokemon?

Read the thread before you post questions - the Pokéballs aren't available until the next beta release.

rescuerangers_01-76.png

All of the mystery boxes and disks in Oceania Isle are done. :)
That would be all.
Thankies and good day~

Oooh - looks interesting! :D Also good to hear the patch is progressing fairly quickly! :D Can't wait for the next release!

RockmanEXE

Unova?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Nice hack, Time.
I espically love the Giratina. I wish i knew how to edit battles and text.

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im going to play this now, afterall i just beat the elite 4 on the original (Which by the way was amazing Legendary even) It looks rather intresting, It shall take my mind of not having enough money for MD 2 i am sure ^^ Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
So if pokeballs aren't avalible how do i get other pokemon on my team? What are the notes and how do i get them?

Years
nice hack

it stucked my emulator twice :
1 -> when the leader aqua team get beaten, so i lost to her on porpose
2 -> after I lose to her, im being on a boat and then i jump in to a hole and it get stucked again

what to do ?

Craver

I'm From WAH!
Years
La conch,,,
OMG The RRDR is living? ok DJG good luck. And continue hacking in this hack, TOO playable!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I wish that I could have helped with this hack... but you and your current team are doing great!

Years
Had'nt posted here in a while...
Great updates as usual, glad to know it's almost out, but why is there nothing to do after the end? ):
Oh well, still, you and your team are doing a great job, so keep going!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Hey Time... do you have the permission of Momiji to use his sprites? i mean sprites of guardians?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Will your team's Spriter sprite the badges in the Pokemon Rescue Team Card?

no, I guess... :\

How do i catch pokemon? Do i HAVE to teach one of my starters "cut"???

in the next release, after getting your hands on the eighth badge, you can recruit other pokemon to join your team. ;)

Oooh - looks interesting! :D Also good to hear the patch is progressing fairly quickly! :D Can't wait for the next release!

thank you~

Nice hack, Time.
I espically love the Giratina. I wish i knew how to edit battles and text.

thanks~
questions like those, proceed to the simple questions thread.

Im going to play this now, afterall i just beat the elite 4 on the original (Which by the way was amazing Legendary even) It looks rather intresting, It shall take my mind of not having enough money for MD 2 i am sure ^^ Good luck.

thank you~

nice hack

2 -> after I lose to her, im being on a boat and then i jump in to a hole and it get stucked again

what to do ?

lose as in, you lose the battle?
specify the details, please... :\

La conch,,,
OMG The RRDR is living? ok DJG good luck. And continue hacking in this hack, TOO playable!

thanks~
what's RRDR...?

Had'nt posted here in a while...
Great updates as usual, glad to know it's almost out, but why is there nothing to do after the end? ):
Oh well, still, you and your team are doing a great job, so keep going!

thanks and yeah. :\

Hey Time... do you have the permission of Momiji to use his sprites? i mean sprites of guardians?

pardon me?
who's Momiji...?
the guardian pokemon; Garudine, Aquadine and Clauseed were made by Keyrin/Keyris/Esmas, that is, according to my knowledge.
Spyre was created by ~ShadowUmbreon~...
Angeallen, Devihell, Breatherna were designed by me.
Angeallen was modified by Nicolas.
Breatherna was sprited by Benevolent Wings.
Chaomega was created by Crossel, and let me use it after giving me permission.
Amorswan was created by Samson who gave me permission of using it.
Sprinephy was created by a DeviantArt member whom gave me permission of using it.
Felinar was created by a YouTube member who gave me permission of using it.

Do take note that I never use sprites without permission.

Also, the overworld sprites I used are from the Spriters' Resource website, which all of the spritesheet I used specifically says to credit the spriters who ripped them, and so I did, and all credits are listed in the first post.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Too right you are DJG??? (Time???) (what are you now?) anyway if you read more than the last post you would have alreay known that...

Still waiting on this hack to be finished though :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
"the guardian pokemon; Garudine, Aquadine and Clauseed were made by Keyrin/Keyris/Esmas, that is, according to my knowledge" noup. those were made by momoji

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
"the guardian pokemon; Garudine, Aquadine and Clauseed were made by Keyrin/Keyris/Esmas, that is, according to my knowledge" noup. those were made by momoji

okay.
I am starting to think that you are trying to fool me.
First you CLEARLY stated "Momiji", and now it's "Momoji"...

But if what you are stating about those three guardians are true then I will be having a little chat with Esmas/Keyrin/Keyris for that matter, for he clearly told me that he did it by himself.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
"Will your team's Spriter sprite the badges in the Pokemon Rescue Team Card?" asked prince112

"no, I guess..." sed Time

"I will/did" sed ~Daisuke~
btw Time I've got to say this...you've inspired me a lot so I'm willing to help..as I said before I mean who here doesnt like Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers?

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014

okay.
I am starting to think that you are trying to fool me.
First you CLEARLY stated "Momiji", and now it's "Momoji"...

But if what you are stating about those three guardians are true then I will be having a little chat with Esmas/Keyrin/Keyris for that matter, for he clearly told me that he did it by himself.

Well yes sorry is momiji. You should look at serebiiforums in a fan art forums and search for momiji shop (something like that) and you'll see those sprites:) So yes Keyrin stole them :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
nice hack

what to do ?

keeping tapping a it'll trigger a scene walk through an invsiible maze

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
link removed
I found it but I don't think it was stolen by Keyrin because he said it was from his favorite game

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2008
Stuck

When i was going back to the Pokemon town i went into the forest beside sandslash now i m stuck bside Aerith and nothing's happening TT_TT

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks Chris/Sem...

now, Keyrin better explain these things to me clearly.
I already sent her a PM in serebii.
If Momiji approves, then no problem.
If not then I can ask some spriters to make new ones then. :\

Though this is a serious matter, for I wish not to steal anything from anyone, I will try to clear my name from this event.

Anyways, beta testing is still in process.
I will try and beta test it myself, just to save more time.

That would be all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back