• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie smiled and slightly bowed her head,although inside she wanted to jump around she was so happy.

"Thank you sir."she said to Kent.

The knott in her stomach tightened then untightened and went away.She has her chance now.She waited to be told what to do.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Manchu proceeded to leave, when some water soaked him. He watched as Neptune pointed at the Gallade. Manchu frowned, and whispered to Neptune. "If he is a spy, I would like you, as a citizen to deal with him. Send him to our prison if he is one. I must be getting back, I need to get to planning. I trust you will do the right thing."

Meanwhile, Kent proceeded to move out, with Julie and Violet with him. They walked out of the front doors of the capital building. Kent looked at a map he had.

"The forest the Ninetails was referring to is just a little southwest of here. Be ready, you two. We don't know what to expect there." With that, Kent proceeded to run off to the forest. As he passed Pokemon on the way there, many looked in awe as the three rushed by them, recognizing the symbol of the Golden Tribe on Kent's shoulder. Kent was used to this, but the other two must be quite new to this type of treatment, he thought. They continued to make there way to the forest.

(OOC Gotta go for now, I'll be back later tonight to post more tonight)

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Lex was meditating in a cave...again. He was told about what Roserade had done, and looked a bit upset about it.

Sigh...I plan things, so that everything comes along nicely...And someone almost blows it all away...What was Roserade thinking? That nutter...What he did was almost like trying to enter the Golden Tribe's main stronghold with noone to watch your back and start blasting...Just reckless...

He kept on meditating, when he sensed someone nearby.

I have to get out of here quickly...but quietly...If anybody sees me, they will probably send me behind the bars..
. he said to himself and walked out of the cave, walking calmly towards the city that was before his eyes.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Then, Q felt the blankets get pulled off him and a empoleon with the long horn looked at him. "drat!" Q said to himself "must keep a straight face!!" "Who are you?", the empoleon asked him. Then before Q could answer, he called a Snorlax, who Q vagely recognised as an enemy. The empoleon and the Snorlax had a short conversation, which Q could not make out any words... Then, Q replied "I am just a pokemon trying to find my way back home! I got lost somewhere in the forests, then i went unconcious and then when i open my eyes, i am here?"

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"Where are you from?" Neptune asked straightforwardly. He glanced at the Ninetails, then turned back to the Gallade, "You don't have any emblems on you."

Neptune clenched his fists, or claws, nervously as he knew he was an enemy, "Why are you hiding under the blanket?"

Just then Chansey walked towards Neptune and spoke, "The Ninetails's fine now, she'll be awake soon."

Neptune let down his guards for a second and thanked her, smiling.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The empoleon asked him where Q was from. Q kept calm and answered "Route 203, im just a pokemon that got lost and im trying to find my way back home, thats all!" Then the empoleon asked him why he was hiding under the blanket. Q answered calmy "Ive got a cold and its much warmer if I keep under the blankets" Then, the chansey told the Empoleon that the Ninetails is fine and she will soon awaken. Then, the Empoleon turned his back to Q. "quick, i must think of a plan! teleporting will just make it obvious!" Q thought to himself.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Route 203?" the Empoleon snickered as he walked towards the Gallade, "There's no houses on route 203. Tell me why are you here or you'll have to come with me for questioning."

Neptune's claws grew and turned into metal as he spoke, preparing his attack. This was a spy, and he was positive, "You'll have to do better than that if you want to fool us, Gallade."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The empoleon walked towards Q, snickering and saying "route 203?" Theres no houses on route 203!" Q answered casually "thats because i don't live in a house. I know most of you folks in Eternity city have money to spend and stuff. But me, i don't have any of that. I just live in bushes, thats all" Then, the Empoleon asked him "Tell me why your here or you'll have to come wuth me for questioning" Q answered simply "i told u before. I was travelling around in a forest, got lost, became unconcious, then i somehow woke up here!" Gallade could sense that the Empoleon's claws were growing and turning into metal as he spoke... "he knows im the spy" Q said to himself. Then, the Empoleon said "You'll have to do better than that if you want to fool us, Gallade." Q replied "Me? trying to fool you? Why would i be wasting my time doing that, when i could be on my way home?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Everyone here has an emblem to represent their own place." Neptune roared, "Even route 203 has an Emblem for beggars. There's even a special emblem for wanderers. You have none, which means you're not from here."

Neptune stepped forward and pointed his sharp claws at his neck, his trident glowing bright yellow, "You're from the order."

This spy had to be a new guy. People could fake emblems easily, but he didn't even fake one. Probably had it removed when he joined the Order of the Worst. Neptune was worried for just a sec. What if he had a dangerous weapon in him? What if he had a bomb? An ammonia napkin? A knife, a sword, something fatal? But he didn't care and waited for the spy to reply.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve couldn't explain how it felt to be unconsious. All she knew was that she was talking to Kaiser and then had fell unconsious. She didn't remeber dreaming anything, it was just blank.

Genevieve started to slowly open her eyes, moaning a little as she did. She blankly looked around the room. Genevieve just knew she was in a room. In a room with an Empoleon and a Gallade. She didn't think twice of it until... An Empoleon?.... Neptune! She thought and she was fully alert now.

"Neptune?" She asked, not noticing that he had cornered the Gallade. "W-What are you doing here?....W-What am I doing here?" Genevieve's head hurt and she felt so weak. She hated feeling weak.

(Sorry its so short. ><)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent Reed proceeded down the road at a constant speed. He had to restrain himself from his usual top speed because he now was traveling with two proto-members. Kent looked back once at them and then continued to speed off. He would get to know them better in time, but for now, it was time to get to know their fighting abilities. Kent saw the opening of the forest not too far away. He spoke to them as they ran.

"This is it, proto-members. Prepare yourselves however you need to. If that Ninetails was telling the truth, there should be Order of Neoverse soldiers in there. Be careful and ready!"

They proceeded through the entrance of the forest.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
The empoleon started saying that everyplace has an emblem. Q replied, "Oh really now? How would u know if you haven't even been to route 203!" "oh no, not every place has these emblems... only places that have wealth can have these emblems" Then, the empoleon walked up to Q and put his hands around his neck. The empoleon said threatenly "Your from the Order" Q looked at him "Hey mate, take it easy. Im not from the order, don't even have the emblem. Oh and did I tell you, I only let females touch me around the neck... i mean... um..." But Q didn't have to talk. Suddenly, the ninetails woke up after being unconcious. Empoleon turned around to look at the ninetails "this is the time to do escape! Neptune will definately turn around to check if she is alright, i mean she is looking rather shakey!" Then Q ran out of the pokemon centre, saying to himself "man, i really should have learnt teleport over close combat..."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune quickly turned, and smiled when he saw Genevieve, "You're in the medical center. You blacked out, remember? The General told me to carry you here."

Neptune didn't say what he was doing here. It was obvious enough. He wanted to push the Gallade into another room, but he cursed as he disappeared. He was really a spy, judging by his actions. With the threat gone he walked towards the Ninetails and sat on her bed.

"Genevieve you feeling better now?" Neptune asked, looking around to see if the Gallade was still hiding around. But when he made sure he was gone, he sighed in relief, "Well we're safe here."

Neptune looked into her eyes and grinned. He didn't know about her two personalities, but if he did, he didn't mind. Nothing strange about that.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q was hiding on the pokemon centre roof. "Alright, now i have to get out of this town as quickly as possible!" he said to himself. Q looked around the high tech city, seeing if there was anyway of escaping. Q hopped of the roof and looked at some rubbish bins. Q sighed... "well it looks like i have to hide in here" Q hoped resentfully into the rubbish bin and closed the lid. "god what do they put in here! Even if I didn't get killed by that empoleon, i would have soon died later in here!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked from Neptune to the Gallade. The Gallade looked rather frightened. What was Neptune doing to him? She thought watching them. Genevieve looked the Gallade over, he didn't have any emblems.

That's odd. She thought in confusion. I thought everywhere had emblems. She pushed the thoughts away as her head began to hurt.

Genevieve looked at Neptune as he talked. She tried to remeber but it made her head hurt too badly. So she pushed it away.

"I'll take your word for it, Neptune. I'm sorry I've been a pain." She did wonder, though, why he was still around her. He'd been in the town. Genevieve had thought for sure he'd be told about the 'insane' ninetails that lives on the outskirts of town. Genevieve sadly pushed those thoughts away, not wanting to cry. Genevieve wouldn't let herself vry in front of others. Crying was a sign of weakness and she didn't want anybody to think she was weak.

Genevieve watched as Neptune sat beside her. She raised an eyebrow. This was weird, people usually didn't sit close to her.

"I'm ok. Please don't worry." She said, her voice soft and kind of shaky.

She gasped softly as Neptune looked her in the eyes. Genevieve quickly put her head down on the pillow, so the soft blush on her cheeks wasn't visible. What's with him? She asked herself.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune shrugged when she covered her face with the pillow. What's her problem? Neptune grinned as he sat there, waiting for her to come out from 'hiding'.

"That Gallade is a spy from the order." Neptune informed her, speaking softly, but loudly in case she didn't hear him, "But apparently he's escaped."

Neptune wondered if she's allright under the pillow, so he gently pushed the pillow to one side with his trident, "Are you sure you're okay, Genevieve?"

Nobody was in the room right now, Chansey left to grab some medicine for her. It was awfully quiet and he wanted to talk. He wasn't a really talktative person, but talking to her was relaxing and it cleared his mental blocks in his mind.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q was dead in thought about what was going to happen. "Well... still no one around, but I can't count on people not showing up in the streets. I will have to wait till nightfall... Unless that empoleon runs out and checks here" Q sighed. "you know what? im getting out of here. Q climbed out of the bin and wiped all the junk off him... ill check the pokemon centre to see if everyones still in there. Q sneeked up to the side of the pokemon centre and peered through the window with one eye. he saw the empoleon sitting very close next to the ninetails. "ah, they look occupied. love solves everything doesn't it. hahaha. um.. ok so where was I? oh yeah thats right! Time for my escape out of here" Q walked away from the pokemon centre and tried to find the exit of the town, though he didn't find one.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve breathed slowly as her head was under the pillow. He must find me strange.. She thought but pushed the thought away. Genevieve's face was still hot from the blush.

A spy? She thought to herself, her eyes widen. ...I let a spy escape.. Her face fell and she just stared.

Genevieve gasped softly as the pillow was pushed off her head. She looked up at Neptune. Genevieve was really gald her blush was gone. She had REALLY not wanted to explain why she was blushing. Genevieve really didn't know herself...

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm sorry I let the spy escape Neptune." She looked down at the bed.

Genevieve noticed that nobody else was in there. That didn't help much. Though, she knew the Chansey would be back soon.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q stopped looking through the window "dam that fun has stopped... well lets see what i can do now hey?" Q thought... "well i still can't see any exit! I must have lost the map on the way... well back into the rubbish bin I go!" Q walks back into the rubbish bin... "Wait... maybe if I could get a disguise, I could try and pretend to be a real citizen from route 203... and i could ask for directions?" Q took out a cute hat with propellers on top of them, a scarf and put of a fake route 203 emblem. He also put a giant lollipop in his mouth and kept it there "Now... its time for action" Q said to himself.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"It's not your fault, Genevieve, I assure you." Neptune tilted his head and told her, smiling, "I just-"

Before he could finish he could see a Gallade looking at them from outside. The spy. Neptune grinded his teeth as he peered through the window, the spy was getting way annoying.

"Can you...excuse me for a moment?" Neptune didn't tell her about the spy, but he got up slowly and ran towards the exit, "I-I'll be back, don't worry!" As he left, Chansey returned and handed the ninetails some medicine.

Now where is he? Neptune thought as he exited the building and walked onto the street. He looked at the window he peered in and saw a shadow walking away. There he was. A ball of water formed in his mouth, and he blasted a powerful jet of water towards the escaping opponent, trying to bring him down.

He frowned as he saw the Gallade. He had an emblem on now. Probably faked it, since he didn't have it on him just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back